[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this whole MAGA thing revolves around building a wall? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: MAGA.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x1000
So this whole MAGA thing revolves around building a wall?

It's silly if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, i'm not a libcuck or anything like that, but a wall is pointless. There's already a huge fucking fence that nobody can cross. Most of the illegals either go by plane or tunnels built by the drug cartels.

If i'm gonna give a chunk out of those 10 billion that Trump wants, i wouldn't want them to go to the shitter on a pointless wall that would only serve as a symbol. More like, better border security (teams of motherfuckers that go and find these tunnels), and better pays for them (so they don't get bribed)

Let's Make America Great Again
>>
You misunderstand the wall. Increased border security and tunnel traps are part of the Wall concept. Also, Making America Great Again isn't just about the Wall. It's about enacting trade policies that protect American jobs, tax policies that allow us to keep (and therefore use) more of our own wealth and protecting the Second Amendment. And with that said,

>flag

TEN

FEET

HIGHER
>>
>>78884426
The fence doesn't go all the way down the border it was never finished. You can walk right across in some places but you already knew that
>>
>>78885044
Fair enough. You convinced me.
>>
>>78885220
As far as i understand, the parts that don't have a fence have heavy security. Who's letting these rats in?
>>
File: 1449017122650.jpg (186 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1449017122650.jpg
186 KB, 636x900
>>78885373
>As far as i understand
You're fucking retarded then, Pablo. King Nigger has told border security to stand down.

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>78885254
Hey beaner you can't just fucking agree with people on 4chan
>>
File: 1464227297949.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1464227297949.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>78886645
>>78887335
>>
File: 1453065315999.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1453065315999.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>78889977
>not building the wall
>posting the facebook frog instead
>>
>>78890181
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
>>
>>78884426
>There's already a huge fucking fence that nobody can cross
I beg to differ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc
>>
>>78884426
Walls have kept ISIS from attacking Israel.

Doesn't that sound like pretty good proof that walls work?
>>
>>78887335
top zoz
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.