[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism and social justice views are both mind traps. Globalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461800693167.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1461800693167.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
Racism and social justice views are both mind traps. Globalists have successfully formed the right and left to further disperse and keep us from using common sense. Politics are for the ugly. Stop penting unecessary rage and leave this board. Spend time here bettering you and your family you degenerate imbeciles
>>
>>78882125
shut the fuck up, burgerland cuck
>>
>>78882125
>/pol/ is one person
So what are your world views or what have you done specificly to better society Amerifriend?
>>
>>78882359
You fell into the mind trap too. Be nice to thy neighbor. I better me and my family by putting my son in a good school that will teach him real knowledge and planting a garden of organic vegetables that I share with neighbors. I see the globalists ways of herding humans and don't fall for them.
>>
OP is right.

The only way out is to stop using the Internet as much as you can. There is NO such thing as "internet freedom", it was a cage from its inception. Tbh Amish have the right idea
>>
>>78882216
I recommend mediation for you
>>
>>78882216
Meditation* lol
>>
>>78882962
You're right. Screens kill adventure and are a social prison
>>
>>78883139
Not even just the screen itself, but even having too much information at all. We're not meant to even have to know this much, it's pointless. Limited tiny communities are happier, no need to be literate even. Mass literacy was totally unncessary
>>
File: ok.jpg (42 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
42 KB, 280x280
>>78882125

Blah blah blah blha

>leave this board

Blah blah blah blah.
>>
>>78888888
>>
>>78883300

So your ideal world is one where everyone is on the same tier as pre-discovery aboriginal tribes? And we can just spend the centuries farming and eating and fucking and making sure we never learn a thing, until the sun dies.
>>
>>78883746
I think technology is a double edged sword. Most people don't use it for useful purposes that better everyone but for degeneracy and self importance. I think people who seek the better of humanity should have access to the higher knowledge that technology offers. Not simpleton who are just going to listen to mind numbing music and selfies.
>>
>>78884454
most people only use literacy for degeneracy. There's no point in teaching EVERYONE to read except to indoctrinate. I'm being serious here. Simple people are happier illiterate, and were for most of history. Literacy was better off as a privilege for the disciplined few
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.