[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Trumpfags do when Shillary wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: btfo.png (148 KB, 1478x860) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
148 KB, 1478x860
What will Trumpfags do when Shillary wins?
>>
>>78879380
kill Hilary
>>
File: signeddate.png (2 MB, 1506x1000) Image search: [Google]
signeddate.png
2 MB, 1506x1000
>>78879380
She won't.
>>
>>78880135
>6/26

Eric's back?
>>
>>78879380
God, I'm so glad polls are indicative of a winner, especially four months out.

I mean, remain was up in the polls and those leavefags got DESTROYED!
>>
>>78879380
Make fire rise
>>
>>78880135
i wish that was real.
>>
>>78880135
Do we have any sample of eric's handwriting to compare it to this?
>>
File: 1454981043397.jpg (180 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1454981043397.jpg
180 KB, 460x460
Make an online petition demanding a re-vote.
>>
ARE YOU DEMORALIZED YET?
>>
I'd hope Brexit would show people that polls do not mean shit these days when they are controlled by liberal MSM outlets trying to push a narrative. I guess liberals in this country still have their head stuck up their ass too much.

Keep underestimating him. Just like Cruz, Rubio, Kasich and the rest of the GOP did.
>>
>>78879380

The same thing we did when Romney lost: put up with a couple weeks of leftists gloating and then rejoice as everyone who came here for the elections finally fucking leaves and we can get our board back to normal.
>>
>>78880290
>>78880290
>I mean, remain was up in the polls and those leavefags got DESTROYED!
If you actually aggregated that polling data leave was up by 1
>>
File: 1200.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>Trump is finished

Said the 3456th time already.

If you sincerely believe all polling is legit and isn't being skewed by the Democrat shills you're going to be surprised come November when Trump wins.
>>
>>78884085
You Trump shills didn't mind the polls when he was winning the Repubican primary.
>>
>>78885794
That was a scary few days around last November when he was tied with Dr. Ben Carson
>>
>>78885794
That's what you do when you support a candidate.
>>
>>78885794
Because they can't oversample Democrats. When its a Republican primary
>>
>>78879380
a part of me hopes she does win for teh lulz and the fact that a shilary presidency will be more like a frog thrown into a pot of boiling water instead of imperceptible increases (for normies) in temperature like obama has been.

she could do wonders for waking americans up
>>
>>78886427
Americans are awoken and angry to the point of blind stupidity. Hence Trump. Like a fat balding middle age divorced man two weeks from being broke and three from getting downsized who just barely escaped his morning heart attack when the alarm sounded and just stubbed his toe on the metal bedpost to the point of drawing blood. That sort of stupid anger.
>>
>>78879380
She's not winning so we'll do nothing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.