[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just noticed how a celeb like Gaga gets her social channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Dalailama.jpg (999 KB, 1084x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dalailama.jpg
999 KB, 1084x1280
So I just noticed how a celeb like Gaga gets her social channels flooded with angry chinese ants when she decided to meet up with Dalai Lama for some conference.

So answer me this /pol/, are the chinese people just infatuated by government propaganda or is he really as bad as they claim him to be? Personally I think it's fucking ridiculous that they compare him to ISIS.
>>
>>78866744
It's the CIDF
>>
>>78866744
The chink is a simple minded creature don't expect it to be able of critical thinking. Also CIDF is as real as the JIDF
>>
>>78866744

He's meeting with her?

Well that's just proof that he needs to go away. The institution needs to die. How can anyone take him seriously as a religious leader any more? He's just good for Buzzfeed articles now. Tibetan monks were just slave masters, but the anti-China narrative made good CIA propaganda.
>>
File: 1466836564421.jpg (52 KB, 641x556) Image search: [Google]
1466836564421.jpg
52 KB, 641x556
>>78867939
Well why not? Gaga is an internationally recognized popstar. They'll both gain a lot from eachother.

Also why doesn't the chinese government just hand back Tibet?
>>
Tibet was a shithole Theocracy and would be so again. A theocracy, I mean, it's not stopped being a shithole.
The guy's no different from the Pope, if the Pope was waiting around for someone to invade Italy and hand him the reigns.

He's not "as bad as ISIS", but they are fundamentally the same thing. Different focuses for the religion, though.
>>
>>78866744
Why wouldn't we? We know we have no right to Tibet but guess what? We don't give a fuck! Nothing to do with propaganda, it's pure nationalism.
>>
>>78867593
Not as real as the RIDF. Thats a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>78866744
He's great. The Chinese government is just pissed that they don't have total control over Tibet and that the Dalai Lama refuses to let the Chinese government pick his successor. Some of the Chinese people give into the propaganda the same way liberals do in our country.
>>
>>78868312
Lady Gaga is satanic materialism, ego worshipping nihilism, super polygamy promoting degeneracy of the highest kind.

Any religious leader who meets with such a person, in a positive way towards this kind of artificial character the artist created and the image it includes, has failed.
>>
>>78868892
>We
How much of Australia have you already bought, based Mr. Chink?
>>
Hes Asian mandela
>>
>>78869675

Gotta admit, her songs are catchy though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bHhpufKRjs
>>
>>78866744
The Dalai Llama is a scam artist, but he's also pretty based

He was good friends with members of the Nazi regime
>>
>>78869313
Well, Chang? Care to elaborate on this thread? Why do you hate the Dalai Lama so much?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.