[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 700x1863) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 700x1863
oops
>>
>>78854696
>oh no those evil racist xenophobic leavers won
>better look up what i'm actually losing
>>
>>78854900

>strawman
>>
>>78855244
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>78855318

>meme
>>
>>78854696
>facebook libshit brits explode over brexit
>facebook lefty brit sycophants discretely google information so they can join in on the virtue signalling
>>
It actually proves the contrary, Brits started informing themselves about the EU by Googling it. How the fuck do you think people generally obtain information?
>>
File: mystic_pepe.jpg (73 KB, 386x550) Image search: [Google]
mystic_pepe.jpg
73 KB, 386x550
NjggNzQgNzQgNzAgM2EgMmYgMmYgNzcgNzcgNzcgMmUgNzAgNmYgNzIgNmUgNjggNzUgNjIgMmUgNjMgNmYgNmQgMmYgNzYgNjkgNjUgNzcgNWYgNzYgNjkgNjQgNjUgNmYgMmUgNzAgNjggNzAgM2YgNzYgNjkgNjUgNzcgNmIgNjUgNzkgM2QgMzEgMzAgMzAgMzggMzcgMzEgMzQgMzEgMzggMzA=
>>
>>78855568

what the fuck have you done to me what th
>>
>>78854696
The reason for this is because teachers made students learn about the EU for homework, also the single point of data isn't scaled correcrtly sooooo
>>
"What is the EU" trended globally, not just in the UK.

>>78855244
>There is no problem implying that people who vote leave don't know what the EU is, but if you imply it's the opposite it's a strawman.
Thanks for your input leaf.
>>
I can't tell, is this supposed to mock 'Remain' supporters?

There was propaganda from the BBC, other outlets, and celebrities blaring every day for several months non-stop. An idiot with no clue about the EU, or the referendum, would vote 'Remain' due to that.

woah.... I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
I am sorry for this thread it has been made in error.
>>
>>78854696
hey niggas what's with the hate for Slovenia here?
>>
>>78854696

Proof that it was searched by voters who voted leave?

Older peopled tended to vote leave more than the younger voters; while the older voters tend to use less internet than the younger voters.

What about all the teenagers and kids who are too young to understand what the EU is or who are doing homework assignments.

Show us proof that it's leavers searching this.
>>
>>78854900
currently you are losing your currency, the chinese stock market rapes it at the moment, go check.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.