[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know who is Jew-ing who anymore >Brexit Leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ideal.jpg (107 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
ideal.jpg
107 KB, 718x900
I don't know who is Jew-ing who anymore

>Brexit Leave campaign is lead by Boris Johnson , who has Jewish blood and Nigel Farage, who has good connections to Jewish banking houses

>Britain leaving the EU means a weaker Europe

>But the EU being weaker maybe a good thing because the EU pushes multiculturalism and is a tool of the USA, which is a tool of the Jews

>The USA is in the hands of Jewish globalism now but Trump may change that

>But Trump himself has good relations with the Jews, to the point of his favorite daughter having Jewish children

>But at least Trump hates the muslims, who are threatening the West and Israel

>But Jews in the West are pro-muslim and want to open borders to muslims

>Maybe China is the answer to all this but China is ruled by a totalitarian ideology developed and championed by Jews (Marxism)
>>
maybe nobody is jewing anybody....
>>
>>78850546
There are two competing factions of Jews with partial overlap. You have the zionist Jews who want a strong Israel and you have globalist Jews who want the world connected through supranational technocratic organisations (which they run).
>>
The Jewish question isn't that of which pie he has his finger in. Because he has his finger in all pies. And anything left-wing he baked himself.
>>
>>78850546
the solution to the jew problem is to understand that jew CAN and often do jew each other.
the trick is to get some of them to work for you against their true competition for world domination: other jews.

hitler goal was to put aryans on the first step.he failed, nobody can move gods chsoen from their spot.
what we should now is ally with them to be among those that will be spared.
>>
>>78850546
Man you think about Jews a LOT.
>>
>>78850546
Jews can Jew other Jews though.
>>
>>78850546
We once had an Endlösung for your problems, friend.
>>
>>78851418
They want our shlong but don't know it yet. It's an easy scapegoat for most retarded people.
>>
>>78850546

Have faith in the UK.

The EU protects Israel and is set to give Iran Nuclear Weapons. They are the super Kikes and must be stopped. The financial backlash is expected and will be corrected with the UK coming out on top in a big way.
>>
>>78851632
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
There's at least two major factions, and numerous minor factions, pulling different directions.

When the NWO project was chugging along they were fairly well united, since it was in everyones best interest not to rock the boat, but now it's just a clusterfuck.
>>
>>78850546
>But Jews in the West are pro-muslim and want to open borders to muslims

You don't know a lot of Jews do you?
Fucking atheist cucks giving Jews a bad name.
>>
>>78850546
jews play all sides, so they always win

ever notice the alt right is now pro israel?
>>
>>78851802
Please be right.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.