[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
66% of Swedes in favour of EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: naziqt.png (920 KB, 589x666) Image search: [Google]
naziqt.png
920 KB, 589x666
>In Sweden 66% are in favour of remaining in EU while only 29% want to leave the EU

Why can't the dumbass Brits be as open to globalism, immigration and the modern world as we are? Literally what's wrong with them?

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/tva-av-tre-svenskar-vill-vara-kvar-i-eu/
>>
File: 1466768826904.jpg (108 KB, 638x800) Image search: [Google]
1466768826904.jpg
108 KB, 638x800
>>78849672
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: originaljgfgj.jpg (49 KB, 506x271) Image search: [Google]
originaljgfgj.jpg
49 KB, 506x271
>>78849672
SWEDEN YES

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/19760-younger-generation-will-have-to-be-de-programmed-from-years-of-eu-indoctrination.html
>>
We wont be the first to leave after Britain. But in time we will leave.
>>
>>78849672
Guess i have to come down to Sweden and bomb you to change those numbers, eh ?
>>
I'm not surprised
>>
>>78850959
Why? Not EU bringing in muslims here, we take in 100 times what EU told us to do.
>>
>>78851570
Merkel shill ?
syrianrefugees.eu
>>
I would say EU is almost useless for Sweden if it weren't for our export. I do wish that we could leave it as well.
>>
>>78849672
>poll made before uk referendum
>only 1200 participants
>no disclosure of the number of non respondents
>printed in sweden's prime msm jew eu refugee hugging news outlet

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if actual numbers are the other way around.
>>
>>78849807
this will never not make me chuckle
>>
>>78849672
>In Sweden 66% are in favour of remaining in EU while only 29% want to leave the EU
>dn.se
I somehow find that unlikely considering we'we voted no to Euro twice. The only reason people even voted to join EU was that we ere fooled into believing that the alcohol monopoly would be removed and that we would be able to import cheap alcohol from Germany. I kid you not we fucking joined EU because of alcohol.
>>
They basically polled the staff at the major newspapers, owned by our greatest ally.

With regular people it's the opposite.
>>
>>78852522
We were already members of EFTA. THere never were any real need to join EU.
>>
File: sweden YES.jpg (64 KB, 646x462) Image search: [Google]
sweden YES.jpg
64 KB, 646x462
yeah man just open your borders geez just let them invade god you racists just let them sleep with your wife fuck off shitlords just accept the end of white people globalism is the future morons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.