[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's wrong with that title? why change it? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 00013210.jpg (345 KB, 1303x2000) Image search: [Google]
00013210.jpg
345 KB, 1303x2000
what's wrong with that title? why change it? I don't get it. ten little niggers sounds better
>>
How is called now ? ten little niglings ?
>>
>>78842083
Ten little [redacteds]
>>
Ten little that's our word
>>
10 little WE
>>
>>78842083
Ten Little Indians was the US version, then to avoid any more criticism they universally changed the title to the last line of the titular poems- "And Then There Were None."
>>
>>78842699
Nine little WUZ
>>
ten little people of color
>>
>>78842083
It;s called "And Then There Were None" now, and I think the poem is changed to "ten little soldier boys"
>>
>>78841978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOs7OPCIVm4

It was a song too.
>>
Also, this is basically one of the best mystery books ever written, and you're an uncultured savage if you haven't read it.
>>
always heard it told as ten little monkeys which is hilariously ironic
>>
>>78841978
Why do you think it sold 100 million copies?
>>
>>78841978
"the crime club" on the side. lol
>>
>>78842083
Ten little kangz
>>
>>78842083
Ten Big Egyptians
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.