[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do North African Muslims seem to be more bro tier than Middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Why do North African Muslims seem to be more bro tier than Middle Eastern ones?
>>
>>78839089
no they're not
>>
>>78839089
>has muslim friends

You guys go to watch movies together, don't you? hahaha How is the new whatever starring some kike?
>>
>>78839089
idk lad ask france
>>
>>78839089
Most of them by this point are just dark skinned French people. Particularly more upper middle class Moroccans, I knew one girl that said she even knew French before she could read and write in Arabic.
>>
>>78839089

All mudslimes/arabs are scum. Disgusting inbred double digit IQ shitskin manlets
>>
>>78839885

Persians and alawites are alright.
>>
>>78840181
>Persians

No that's a meme

>alawites

Some people from the Levant are OK
>>
>>78839089
Greater distance to the Jews?
>>
>>78839089
Yeah France is probably the best Muslim country
>>
the middle easterners had to live in a desert
>>
>>78839089
They are all the same shit tier """humans"""
>>
>>78839089
no they are not
>>
>>78839738
France here.

No they're not, at least not the ones living in France because they're mostly Algeshit and Tunishit.

I spent some time abroad in the Netherlands with a lot of Morrocans around and they were chill as fuck though.

All algéchiens should be shot though.
>>
>>78839089
Because they're westerners.
>>
>>78844318
i hear you
>>
Westernized ones are bro tier, but middle easterners are always shit.

The American born north african arabs that I know are some of the most American, freedom loving people I've ever met, while usually the immigrants from NA and the ME are shit tier.
>>
>>78839089
that chic loo exactly like my ex gf except the green eye
>>
Upper class lebanese and syrians are ok
>>
>>78839089
>t. algerian immigrant in london

You aren't bro tier, ahmed

European know you are wet dreaming about taking over europe while living on welfare.
>>
>>78839089

Fuck off Abdul you can't bring your muzzie friends over anymore
>>
>>78839089
There are no bro-tier death cultists, period. None of them belong here in any other role than as fertilizer for the soil.
>>
>why is x brown person bro tier
just kill yourself
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.