[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you approve of a Trump/Webb ticket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 3-jim-webb.w1200.h630.jpg (154 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
3-jim-webb.w1200.h630.jpg
154 KB, 1200x630
Would you approve of a Trump/Webb ticket?
>>
>>78831149
No.
>>
>>78831149
fuck yeah I would webb's a fucking badass
>>
yeeeEeeEe I would
>>
>>78831149
Yes but it has been ruled out by the Trump campaign.

He will choose a "Republican"
>>
>>78831149
Yes
>>
Thought that was Kelsey Grammar. I'd vote for him.
>>
>>78831207
>>78831222
found the buttfingering homos
>>
>>78831259
He could easily say, "the republican establishment didn't come around and have treated my people & I poorly, so I'm picking the best man for the job" etc etc
>>
>would you sabotage the presidency by selecting an opposing party politician as your running mate?
>>
>>78831149

I would definitely vote for it but I don't think it would be the right move.
>>
>>78831537
You don't know shit about Webb obviously.
He's democrat in name only.

Some anon post the Trump/Webb graphic, I seem to have lost it.
>>
File: 1442543240456.jpg (113 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442543240456.jpg
113 KB, 960x1280
>>78831149
I absolutely love the idea. My top two picks for his VP would be Webb or Rand, although that's just preference and probably not the intelligent move. The problem is that they both have much less name recognition than many other possible picks and that may turn off most normies.

Plus as another poster said Webb is a Democrat (but he's still based) and it's a stupid argument for him not being a good VP but you know enough hammering by the pundits and it still goes into people's minds, at least subconsciously.

Honestly, it's probably going to be Sessions which is still fine by me. I've seen enough evidence that I'm 99% certain it's going to be him
>>
>>78831149

No, Webb is too good of a man for that.
>>
This has been my dream since Webb got dumpstered by the SJW left. He wouldve been a great president to.
>>
I wouldn't mind him at all.

I would prefer Jeff Sessions, though.
>>
>>78831149
yes, please choose Jim Webb so I can laugh at you retards some more:

>when we look at Jim Webb as a possible Trump running mate- in that hypothetical Clinton's lead over Trump expands to 6 points at 47/41, as voters evidently aren't big on the concept of him on the ticket.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/06/virginians-support-stronger-gun-measures-clinton-has-narrow-lead.html

/pol/ is ALWAYS wrong
>>
>>78831259
Webb was actually once a Republican though. He was also a part of the Reagan administration.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.