[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Le Viol.jpg (40 KB, 295x400) Image search: [Google]
Le Viol.jpg
40 KB, 295x400
One man, multiple wives.
Can it work?
>>
>>78815970
Its hard to predict.
We'd need a prophecy. Do we have a prophet?
>>
File: RceVeOu.webm (2 MB, 320x570) Image search: [Google]
RceVeOu.webm
2 MB, 320x570
Only if you beat at least one of them regularly to set an example.
>>
>>78816328
could make one
>>78816380
what if I could trust the first one enough to have an agreement where we act like I beat her in front of the other wives?
I know you can't trust women very well, so maybe I would have to actually do it. Is there an alternative where I make them scared of what I could do?
>>
>>78816908
Just beat her dude. It's good for the relationship and women love to be abused.
>>
>>78817399
you sound like an ass, but
explain your logic
>>
>>78815970
Maybe if you were in a more traditional society. Not in the US though, with women not marrying until about age 30. But hey, if you want to take care of a bunch of post wall women, be my guest.
>>
>>78815970

You'd have to be filthy rich in our society to do it, unless you live in some kind of backwards commune compound where you kill/exile all the men except a few, and keep everyone brainwashed.

A few cults have done this.

They only work because boys are poisoned/exiled/killed, and information is tightly regulated.
>>
>>78818524
I think I could find a few mormon woman to do it, and maybe some regular christian woman or even if I stooped low enough --muslim women. traditional society shouldn't be a problem because I'm not trying to get everybody to do it just a select few
>>78818738
I'll be a millionaire soon enough, so this shouldn't be a problem. But even without millions of dollars --if I was just significantly well off with hundreds of thousands of dollars, do you think I could get by?
>>
File: 1462309889090.jpg (76 KB, 875x1168) Image search: [Google]
1462309889090.jpg
76 KB, 875x1168
>>78815970
It can never work. Multiple wives would be amazing for a while but eventually you'd get sick of their jealousy and constant need for attention. One man and one woman, that's always been the winning formula.
>>
test
>>
>>78819693
of course it would be a sort of game mixed with a lot of management and compared to just one partner it is not the ideal, yet if I want it --how can I move to make it work?
How could I go about curbing any jealousy and mitigating or managing the attention needs?
>>
File: Feelstender.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
Feelstender.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
>tfw I have been seriously struggling with the issue of polygamy for a long time now...

I love Jesus and only read the KJV Bible and I can't find anything directly speaking to polygamy in the context of a blood covenant and marriage being a sin. I want to have a big family an lots of beautiful children because I am a child of divorce and my family is broken and shitty but I want to raise my kids an wives to be truth-loving, God-fearing, beautiful, strong, conservative, and united family...
>>
>>78820159
Well, if you really want to ignore my advice:
>choose vulnerable, easily manipulated women (but attractive, of course)
>find out what each of these women are vulnerable about to use it against them.
>refashion yourself to appear successful though mysterious, and start a cult.
>accept plenty of failures, only one woman in a hundred might take to you.
>distance them from their families and friends. Make them totally dependent on you emotionally, financially, and physically.
>Subtly remind them all the time that they're nothing to you, and must work all the time to please you if they want to stay one of your wives.
>slap and spank them regularly. Also, be rough during sex, always push them to do something they're not yet comfortable doing.
>once they get too old, discard them, continue process.
>>
File: 1465580787684.jpg (496 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465580787684.jpg
496 KB, 1280x800
>>78821058
I see the benefits similarly,
however do you foresee any other problems than maybe a religious one, like another anon suggested --jealousy and multiple needs for attention
>>
File: download.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>78821383
Physical appearance doesn't mean shit either. Manson looked like a homeless loser, but he got a small cult of hotties to follow him around and do his bidding.
>>
>>78821383
I appreciate your advice, and I think this is the most viable implementation for success.
Yet, what do you think of possible group sex (as degenerate as it is) do you think it fuck up any dynamics or could it fit in fine with the type of women that the whole scenario would attract?
>>78821845
yeah, I'm not ugly and confident enough, but I have to work on the manipulator part especially in the form of the social image I put out
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.