[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at all the cheering Germans and their farewell to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1443082260963.jpg (66 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1443082260963.jpg
66 KB, 640x960
Look at all the cheering Germans and their farewell to their President:

https://youtu.be/AFDkfiFGAgo
https://youtu.be/H8c7YrgWAmY
>>
>>78812180
I don't get it. Explain
>>
>>78812569
President visits town in Saxony for German Hiking day - gets greeted and attacked by right wing protestors.

Not a whole lot to get really.
>>
>>78812569
Our President is visiting Sebnitz a town in Saxony and has been chased away by locals shouting "go away" and "traitor".
>>
What does your president do? I thought you guys had Chancellor as the head of state?
>>
>insulting the Bundespräsident
Literally treason. CDU is the source of all evil
>>
>>78813310
it's mainly meant as a symbolical position. He visits countries a lot, talks a lot, but really has no political power.
>>
>>78812180
nice
>>
>>78813310
Gauck is basically a disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>78813521
Makes absolutely no sense to me, but okay

>>78813907
yeah I bet, your country doesn't fail to dissapoint these days
>>
>>78812180
he was the guy who said that
"elitist are not the problem, the people are"
a few days ago.

and also called snowden a terrorist while condemning the Stasi.
>>
>>78812180
At 1:26 I thought the absolute mad men were doing the Roman salute.
>>
>>78814174
>> Makes absolutely no sense to me, but okay

I'd like to replace him with a new Kaiser ideally.

One of the steps that would fix Germany in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1453108266124.jpg (27 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1453108266124.jpg
27 KB, 300x225
Sommer in Sebnitz
>>
>>78814276
>he was the guy who said that
>"elitist are not the problem, the people are"
>a few days ago.

Nothing makes me more sad than the thought that these people will go out unhanged.

Things are certainly changing, but what about the ones we can't get in time?
>>
File: 1452907071002.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1452907071002.png
89 KB, 353x332
So Germans, if your political caste is openly hostile towards the German nation and selling your future to the globalists and attempting to break the demographic back of the German people with catastrophic Mudslimmic migration... Why don''t you just shoot them?

There's hundreds of Germans that commit suicide daily.

Recruit a few of them and assign them with a task of importance, like feeding Frau Merkel some 9 mm Parabellum.
>>
>>78814887
No Guns and for me personally I am 100% certain that our political caste would get replaced with something even worse.

There is no political party that I want to take over. I just hate all of em no matter if they stand on the right or the left.

Also no guns etc.
>>
>>78814276
Gauck is the biggest opportunist in all of Germany.

>gets known for heading the agency in charge of the Stasi records
>his job is to review them, gain insight, find people responsible for illegal stuff
>what he actually does is protect his own cronies so they won't get punished for the shit they did
>still creates the public persona of him being some moral authority figure fighting against government surveillance and citizens rights
>USA spying on everyone happens
>Gauck: "lol it's nothing, don't make a big deal out of it German people, surveillance isn't that bad :^)"

What a piece of shit.
>>
>>78814540
Well, looks like the tides are turning though. Merkel isn't all that popular anymore, is she?
>>
File: 1356707153653.jpg (69 KB, 267x283) Image search: [Google]
1356707153653.jpg
69 KB, 267x283
>>78813383
Insulting a traitor is treason? lelz, i unno about that, m80.
>>
>>78814174
He has the power to theoretically stop any law from being instated as he has to give approval, but this never actually happens in any important matter.
In practice he's about as important as the queen in GB is, but without all the hype around him.
>>
>>78815295
>> Well, looks like the tides are turning though

Because a group of right wingers shout at the President? Because of Pegida/Legida etc. ?

Tide isn't really turning. Merkel will probably get reelected next year.
>>
>>78816046
No, I'm talking about actual polls. A party like AfD doesn't just come out of nowhere
>>
>>78816046
>Because a group of right wingers shout at the President? Because of Pegida/Legida etc. ?

That stuff wasn't possible just a few years ago. You underestimate how fast things can go to shit.

>>78816271
>A party like AfD doesn't just come out of nowhere
It's funny really, 3 years ago they didn't even exist, now they're the third biggest party and threatening the ones that had decades to establish themselves.
>>
>>78816271
AFD needs to win with a majority.

No political party will work together with them otherwise. We saw that in plenty of state election by now.
>>
>>78816527
>That stuff wasn't possible just a few years ago

And it isn't possible today.
Saying you support Pegida is still social suicide.

Furthermore Pegida and Legida turned more radical too and lost the chance they had at first (creating a protest movement).
>>
>>78812569
Stealth R A R E
R
A
R
E
>>
>>78816527
That's exactly what I mean. Supply and demand, the people want change.

>>78816551
I'm not saying they'll win right away. Change doens't happen over night
>>
>>78816659
>And it isn't possible today.
Those things evidently happen, buddy.

Calling it social suicide doesn't make them go away.
Saying they turned more radical doesn't make them go away.
>>
>>78812180
>Look at all the cheering Germans and their farewell to their President:

Things that will never be reported in German state TV, episode 7,178 :).
>>
>>78817686
> doesn't make them go away
The numbers of PEGIDA and LEGIDA are going down each week.
They are losing the support of the average people because they became too radical. There is no denying that.
>>
>>78818087
I wish I could go back to a time where I was naive enough to think this was a numbers game.

SJWs were never the majority, yet look at what they did.
>>
>>78818087
>There is no denying that.
Says who? You? I observe quite the opposite. Refugees are here, more and more are coming and less and less are cheering.
>>
>>78818588
They pushed for change by seizing control of the universities, by defining whats cool and hip (while still giving people supporting them the feeling to be anti-establishment).
>>
>>78818714
> Says who

Independent research by a group of math students at the University of Dresden that count the people attending the PEGIDA protests each week.

https://durchgezaehlt.org/pegida-dresden-statistik/
>>
>>78814887
I have never seen a gun in my life, but 4chan gifs told me 9mm is no stopping power
>>
>>78818975
Even if this is true then it doesn't prove that Pegida is losing support anyways. Average people just don't want to go to demonstrations every week. That's all.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.