[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK SCOTLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 510x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 510x306
Why are the Scottish such fucking cucks? Worthless haggis munching paki loving pricks. Fuck you, and fuck your independence.

I say we impose martial law on Scotland. Fuck those pasty bagpipe sucking twats.
>>
>>78805985
Try it ya cunt

V
E
T
O

Little Englanders on suicide watch
>>
>>78805985
Literally, what the fuck is Scotland? Is it like a county or municipality?
>>
File: Britonsmustunite.png (434 KB, 808x796) Image search: [Google]
Britonsmustunite.png
434 KB, 808x796
1 million Scots voted for Brexit you mong.

How do you think we feel? Actually show some respect instead of tarring us with the same brush.

I love my fellow Britons, I hate D/C cunts like you.
>>
>>78805985
They don't want to leave the EU against their will
>>
>>78806092

Country, with an r. The UK is made up of two countries (arguably three) and a principality.
>>
File: william-wallace.jpg (32 KB, 385x437) Image search: [Google]
william-wallace.jpg
32 KB, 385x437
>>78805985
GET SHAFTED BREXIT KEK, SCOTS WILL WRECK THE UNION! LETS PRAY THAT THE NI HOPES ON THE FREEDOM TRAIN AS WELL!
>>
>>78806253
I don't believe you. Countries don't vote to be ruled by other countries...it is a county.
>>
File: 1466721820052.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1466721820052.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>>78806063

Nice try, porridge wog but there is no legal manner in which Scotland can veto this. It's the same as the Iraq War; you can all line up and vote against Brexit but it's a non-devolved matter so means fuck all.

It's hilarious watching you all working yourselves into a frenzy over this "veto", though; Sturgeon didn't even say it and if you knew anything about your own political position, you'd know it's impossible.

>"We're aw far more politically aware than the rest of the country..."
>doesn't know the veto option doesn't exist

Porridge wogs BTFO.
>>
>>78806377
Are you "Scottish "?
>>
File: final.png (489 KB, 997x428) Image search: [Google]
final.png
489 KB, 997x428
Final tally (no rerun, scot cunts)
>>
File: 1446989775277.jpg (110 KB, 759x508) Image search: [Google]
1446989775277.jpg
110 KB, 759x508
I can't believe my fellow scots voted in.
Nobody was worried about the EU membership when they were voting to leave the UK, it was all muh Westminster boogeymen
>>
>>78806421

Stop being a retarded burger, it's a union. They're not ruled by anyone else. They equally rule. Stop falling for cuck memes and do your research.
>>
It's okay guys. I'm fucking raging.

I'm about to be writing letters to all the major party leaders in Scotland.

Tomorrow I am going to visit the constituency of my MSP and complain.
>>
File: wiki_war scot.png (203 KB, 320x730) Image search: [Google]
wiki_war scot.png
203 KB, 320x730
>>78805985
Loyalist Scot here.

do it.
>>
>>78805985
Just because the scots wanted to remain as part of the EU does not mean they want to split from the rest of the UK.

Sturgeon wants independence, always has and is simply using this to her own advantage.
>>
>>78806825
Do you consider yourself a "Scott "?
>>
>>78806962
>simply using this to her own advantage.

To be fair, her hand was forced here. You only have to look at the voting map. If she didn't say anything about the obvious schism, people would have been wondering what the fuck was up.
>>
>>78806887
Just move to the UK.
Scotland leaves, gets rejected, starves and then all the loyalist Scots repopulate and are given the traitors land.

If only London were so easy to fix.
>>
>UK

Lel
>>
>>78807046

No because i'm English, so i consider myself English. If i understand the argument you're about to make, then England isn't a country either.
>>
>>78807145
Asking the SNP to stop moaning is like asking water to stop being wet.
>>
File: Nicola_Sturgeon_2.jpg (1 MB, 2832x4256) Image search: [Google]
Nicola_Sturgeon_2.jpg
1 MB, 2832x4256
THE ETERNAL NAT IS TO BLAME FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND.

WE MUST OVERTHROW THE TRAITORS, BURN DOWN BUTE HOUSE AND HANG STURGEON FROM A LAMPPOST!
>>
>"""""united""""" kingdom
>>
File: Scotland and GB.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Scotland and GB.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>78807633
Scot here. i support my punishment

for the Greater good.
>>
File: Brexit-20-650.jpg (29 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-20-650.jpg
29 KB, 650x433
>>78805985
Hahahaha. Literally voted to destroy your own nation. Live it.

Soon it'll be just England and Wales. Shackled to the EEA with no say in how it's run.

Pic related; it's the future "independence" you chose.
>>
UK will join USA. George Orwell knew this.
>>
>Scotland 2025

Scootlund air defense hq's satellite tracks formations ay bogeys approachin' aroond th' scottish border. a body crew ower th' clyde near Glasgee sad hq: sain bravo, we're readin' 70 bogeys in yer sectur, please verify. edinburgh afb: huir uv a funay, station. that's a big negatife, ower. : yeah, it micht be a glitch oan a body ay th' acs modules- sad hq: sain bravo, be advised, runnin' diagnostics tae scan fur malfunction. edinburgh afb: th' skies ur clear, station. ye got yerself some phantom dots. ower. another large crew ower th' atlantic near th' west coest. sad hq: zulu x-ray sex. signs in yer sectur ay some 100 bogeys, please advise. skye afb: negatory, station. scope is clear. Ah dunno whit tae teel ye. solar interference? heavy sunspot activity the-day. sad hq: sierra delta, uh... we main hae a minur acs faut haur. dae ye hae anythin' oan yer scope? glasgaw prestwick air traffic controller: they're a' place! sad hq: sierra delta, repeat! air traffic controller: aam lookin' at tornado jets ower m74! hoo th' heel did they gie ben? sad hq: standby! attemptin' tae contact th' nearest unit in 'at sectur.
>>
>>78805985

1) Deport the London immigrants to Scotland.
2) Deport the loyalist Scots to London.
3) Rebuild Hadrian's Wall.
4) Forcibly eject Scotland from the Union.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 400x528) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 400x528
>>78807960
>Haha, you.l have to follow all the EEA rules because CNN told me so

t. American who knows nothing
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.