[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in the medical field. In a span of five years, I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-04-23-26-09.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-04-23-26-09.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
I work in the medical field. In a span of five years, I will be pulling in roughly 180k annually with no debt.

Which candidate will let me save the most money? I hate how much money I lose to taxes. I can't believe I have to feed the mouths of stupid poor people. Do I go libertarian or what? Or is Republican the way to go?

I've been too occupied with school to pay attention to politics. Red-pill the fuck out of me, non-broke ppl of pol
>>
>>78803060
FEEL THE JOHNSON
>>
>>78803171
Americans only please. I don't give a shit about what some outsider thinks.
>>
>>78803060
If you're not stupid you can figure out a way to dodge taxes.
>>
>>78803432
>some outsider
>doesn't even know the most basic shit about his own country's politics
REEE GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>78803060

Fellow medfag here with a non-meme answer. I don't know what your specialty is but since you threw out 180k I'm assuming something IM.

Hillary wants a single payer system meaning that the gov't (Medicare/Medicaid) can chose your compensation for procedures you may or may not be doing. When they found out ophthalmologists could bang out cataracts in 15 minutes the rates tanked.

Whatever you may feel about the ethics of medical costs, the government setting the rates instead of competition can only be a bad thing for doctors. While the patient obviously needs service, you cannot force caretakers to provide for them. Doctors are people with jobs like any other, not some resource for the government to entertain their will.

Trump has not given too many details on his replacement for obamacare, but I'm assuming he will have republican doctors like carson and paul work on it, we'll see. Either way, his tax cuts would benefit you significantly.

From a purely financial standpoint, voting dem would be suicide. In addition, voting dem will be encouraging your replacement via middle level practitioners, which is another issue for another time.
>>
>>78803060
Just buy guns and ammo.
>>
The tax code is completely fugged up. Feeding poor people costs next to nothing. Giving multinational corporations the ability to dodge taxes is what's costing you

Paleoconservatism and nationalism are the way to go
>>
>>78803993
Let's look at the advice from foreigners so far

"Vote for a third party candidate! "
" LOL dodge taxes!"

Yea, no.
>>
>>78803060

Trump will be best for your taxes, Bernie will double your taxes, Hillary will leave them about the same (too fucking high) or raise them some.
>>
>>78803060
Oh, shut up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.