[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE COULD HAVE RECREATED THE ROMAN EMPIRE THR EUROPEAN UNION COULD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 330px-Roman_Empire.png (53 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
330px-Roman_Empire.png
53 KB, 330x220
WE COULD HAVE RECREATED THE ROMAN EMPIRE
THR EUROPEAN UNION COULD HAVE BEEN THE UNITED STATES OF NEW ROME
WE WERE SO CLOSE
BUT YOU BREXITERS HAD TO RUIN IT
WHY?????
>>
>>78783067
>This delusion

Lol no. When Africans tried invading Rome they had to go via the Alpes. When Africans started invading the EU it's men literally greeted them at the train station and then offered up their women to them. The EU was far too much of pussy to ever even be considered a successor to Rome.
>>
File: flags.jpg (110 KB, 348x250) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
110 KB, 348x250
>>78783067
Britain is ANGLO land now
Off you go you filthy Latin, your never getting your Britannia back

ANGLE-LAND!!!
ANGLE-LAND!!!
ANGLE-LAND!!!
>>
>>78783067
Look at EU bureaucrats, dude.

You should start a great empire, but trust me, you don't need those weirdo fags to do it.
>>
>>78783067
The roman empire was highly heretical. And the catholic church is the height of heresy.
Kek said no, and that's final.
Would you like Rome and the Vatican to be sacked? Because kek will do it if you test him.
>>
>>78783067
the roman empire was not the height, it was the downfall.
i dont want to recreate something that will be doomed to fail
>>
>>78783067
Arab spring pretty much ruined it.
>>
>>78784181
Reminder:
Anglos were NEVER part of the Roman Empire. We were a free people who conquered Roman provinces, never once were we ruled by them.
>>
>>78783067
well maybe they should have included some democracy and less federalism in the design then

it's doomed, deal with it
>>
>>78784340
That's some Turkroach level of delusion right there.
>>
It's not Roman when it's ruled by Germans.
>>
>>78784502
Anglo-Saxon tribes from Northern Germany conquered England after the Roman conquest.
>>
>SPQR
>Empire
:-)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.