[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ what would you do in his situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: jobless.png (34 KB, 814x269) Image search: [Google]
jobless.png
34 KB, 814x269
With a 2 year gap on his resume and his age of 29, what are his best options? (Besides giving up and committing suicide like he's already suggesting.)
>>
File: fuckwomen.png (434 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
fuckwomen.png
434 KB, 1080x1920
>>78777493
Is that you OP? lol
>>
>>78777493
Military. Don't even bother commissioning, just enlist in the Navy or Air Force. Take advantage of Veteran's programs after that to further education, or to gain employment.

He could always wander the earth or some such. Dude needs to gtfo of his parent's house, I really empathize for his father for having to face his failed genetics day after day.
>>
link us already faggot
>>
>>78778294
Nope.

>>78778682
https://np.reddit.com/r/jobs/comments/4ogbv9/been_almost_2_years_without_a_job_honestly/
>>
I think seconding military is best. If you're going to throw your life away, at least do it in a way where you might come out surviving in a better position.
>>
>>78778294
That story mane....
>>
>>78777493
self educate, stop waiting to be told his next order.
>>
>>78777493
>what are his best options?

Pretend he had cancer. Problem sorted.
>>
File: wage slave.png (141 KB, 992x1856) Image search: [Google]
wage slave.png
141 KB, 992x1856
>>78777493
>commit suicide for not having a job aka not being able to sell his body and free time for nickels
that's some stupid shit
>>
The only sensible option is suicide, though. It's not going to get any better.
>>
Maybe he should just try to get an entry level shit tier job if he doesn't want to join the military, the peace corps, become a vagabond and wander europe with only his backpack, become a feral human, sell himself for sex, or find some sort of disability scam
>>
>>78777493
>29
>life beyond repair
Drama queen. What "his" parents are doing is not unsual. Getting a job is not literally impossible. It's really pathetic to see a grown man have this baby "it's all over" attitude.
>>
>>78777493
killing himself would be a good starting point
>>
>>78779647

There is obviously alot of choices, OP just are not considering them because he is in a stage of depression.
>>
>>78777493
Pffff of my parents called me a lazy piece of shit I'd beat the shit out of them.

What a cuck. End your life.
>>
>>78777493

learn to code
>>
>>78777493

Do what i did. Get a warehouse job.
>>
File: 1417643985029.jpg (27 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1417643985029.jpg
27 KB, 360x360
>>78780704
>tfw tried to learn code
>tfw got bamboozled as fuck

It was only Java for fuck sake and it still stumped me.
>>
>>78777493
holy fuck when I was a part qualified accountant (literally nearly the lowest level of accountancy) and out of work I had fucking recruitment agencies calling me asking for interviews.

Either his country's economy is fucked or he has a melted off face.

Fucking volunteer at a charity shop or work at McDonalds while looking for work if you're that much of a neckbeard.

Literally has no one to blame other than him/herself.
>>
>>78780704
Learn SQL and you are set

>>78780952
You don't require special talent to code. put some effort in it and you can learn it even though you might not end up making complex software.
>>
>>78777493
Why don't people like this just joint the police/army?
>>
>>78780704
This desu
It's not that hard

You just need to sit down and do it
Buy (pirate) a textbook and do all the practice programs in it
>>
>>78781317
I'm using the excuse that it wasn't explained well enough (some things are, but some of it isn't), I mean it's code academy so I'm not really expecting a one to one lesson, but one the glossary doesn't even have, what turn out to be basic, terms in it it's not exactly helpful. Is there a better alternative or a book you would recommend Germanbro?
>>
I'm 25 and the guy's life is basically mine.
I might go back to college to do an access to higher education diploma, and go to university in 2018.
I know the field I want to work in.

But I'm not sure I can do it. It has stringent background checks and I think I'd fail (I have no friends for them to interview, have had little employment history that has always ended badly...)
>>
>>78777493
>he literally fell for the student loan debt college meme
I'm fucking laughing. Deserves what he gets.
WITH JEWS YOU LOSE AND COLLEGE IS THE MOST KIKE THING EVER
>>
>>78780704
javascript is degenerate
>>
>>78781660
I don't really know of other online sources. You can use code academy but try to find more than just one source if you want to learn something. Code academy is very to the point so find something that explains the theory.

>>78781794
It would literally be cheaper for any American to get a student visa and study in Germany. No one pays tuition here and life can be as cheap or expensive as you make it.
>>
>>78777493
Do you not have decent relatives?

When i was unemployed for a year and a half i had a hard time getting a job so i made one up. my aunt offered to pretend i was her employee but that they let me go because of downsizing. She told them how good of an employee i was and after a few potential employers called her i got a job.
>>
>>78782605
I'll see if I can find some pdfs on it tonight for reference points and such just to help move it along. My assumption is that once you get the hang of one code it's easier to pick others up, just like learning languages. Thanks though.
>>
>>78782861
One of the recommendations in the reddit thread was to just lie and do something like you're suggesting. But if it was that easy, why do people not do this or suggest this more often? What are the potential downsides and risks? I can't really think of any.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.