[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: construction workers.jpg (59 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
construction workers.jpg
59 KB, 480x363
Let people into your country. Don't give them ANYTHING. AT ALL. NO WELFARE OR ANYTHING. Deosn't matter how dire of a situation they're in. Then when some of the people succeed and are valuable to a sovereignty, the people who didn't succeed wont receive any benefits or welfare and then leave. There would be a "government self-deportation" program where if you didn't like it where you were, you could hop on a plane and go wherever you wanted outside the sovereignty. That way, the country weeds out leeches from the population and only the best, no matter what race although the majority would probably be white and asian based solely off biology, would prosper.

That's how it happened in the late 1800s/early 1900s and that's how immigration should work ONLY.

thoughts?
>>
>>78772357
Yep
>>
>>78772357
Whites only. You Americans don't know how bad Asians are once you get enough of the lil yellow fucks.
>>
>>78775439
Well, they did build the railroad tracks.
>>
>>78775519
Actually they made up a minority of workers. Most were whites. We just paid the chongs less so it's a "national embarrassment."
>>
>>78775439
Asians have a super high IQ so I figured they would have higher success rates, doesn't matter if you like them or not
>>
>>78772357

Removing those type of incentives would be the most effective and efficient way of dealing with immigration.

You could argue with normies it is crual to migrants risking life and limb at sea because they're offering them benefits.

Likewise ,remove child benefits and offer tax refunds for every child in a married couple instead. You want smart people that got their shit together to breed, not those too dumb to get a job in the first place.
>>
>>78775913
They don't assimilate and shit in parking lots.
>>
>>78772357
>NO WELFARE OR ANYTHING
Then they would thrust their fat ugly children in your face and say it is not for me the money is for my poor innocent children whose blood will be on your hands.

And then when you try to deport them for freeloading and being idle they thrust their anchor children in your face again. How can you deport this poor innocent child she doesn't know anyone back in our home country she doesn't even speak the language.
>>
>>78772357
>Allow shitskins, say Mexicans, to come and work in the US
>They work hard and become wealthy in American Libertarian utopia.
>See other, newer generation of Mexican immigrants arrive
>See their Mexican brothers suffering, starving and homeless while looking for work
>Feel bad, remember their own struggles upon arriving in America and wish to show solidarity with newer Mexicans
>All Mexicans now voting for welfare and gibsmedat

White only. Shitskins will always undermine whites and white society in solidarity with each other. Youre a fool if you think Libertarianism can survive otherwise.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.