[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I understand the rapant nationalism on this board, i believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: em-spain-portugal.jpg (109 KB, 940x513) Image search: [Google]
em-spain-portugal.jpg
109 KB, 940x513
I understand the rapant nationalism on this board, i believe everyone should be proud of their countries history.

Nationalism can aproach on racism, which is also common here.

Because of these thoughts and ideals (here and othrr places), would like to ask a question.
Am I white?

The herritage that depicts my tan/olive skin tone comes from the portugese (famed slave traders and explorers) and the spaniards (true conquistadors). Mothing from south amafricans

Opinions please
>>
>>78772318

>Nationalism can aproach on racism

Nationality is no more a race than city residence is a breed of dog.
>>
>>78772643
>libs paint a different picture
>>
>>78772318

It depends, I lived in southern Spain for 9 years and knew of some truely white looking spaniards, some even having blonde hair and blue eyes. However, I know of some spaniards that could pass for an Arab, which is due to Moorish rape babies. It is no secret that Portugal, Spain, Sicily and Greece were all enriched by Moors or Turks, so it depends on the individual.
>>
>>78773082
Well, i do get extra the extra security scan/random bomb check in airports......
>>
>>78772318
No one gives a shit about your skin color. It is false that nationalism causes racism, which you are implying. Every successful country in existence has a solid nationalistic past.

Nationalism is important because the alternative is globalism, which leads to a single power structure that will be abused thoroughly until the regular people are just meat for the grinder. People do not have any sort of democratic control under any globalist system. Culture also has no place in a globalist system, and that is one of the best parts of being human. You can clearly see European countries destroying their own countries to make way for this globalist system and it is disgusting.

Communism is a sort of low budget globalism, and it has always lead to mass killings, genocide and a lack of any kind of agency for people that aren't in power. There is no incentive to excel at what you do, just to pull the bare minimum required.

also, saged because you're a shill
>>
>>78773082
Also, the portugese is azorian islands. So there could be a clusterfuck of different races. Recorded family history only reaches so far back
>>
>>78773656
>can
Nope on shill, just regergitsting media hype
>>
>>78773082
Wat deed je in Spanje vader?
>>
Azorian unfortuguese here. Ancestors farmed in a bunch of mud on Pico. Great great grandmother had 20 fucking kids so I am probably related to the whole island chain.
>>
>>78772318
>Am I white?

Just quit bitching about this. Why are you people so insecure about this in the first place? Just look at your history, traditions and mentality. You're European. I don't care wether a significant amount of your populace is olive skinned or maybe even swarthy. Yes, you're a bit darker and you have less prevalence of light haired and light eyed people, but who cares?
>>
>>78773928
Yeah, my family came straight here from faial. 400 years on that island. Deffinate inbreeding there.
>>
>>78774076
Hitler did....
>>
A lot of portuteens claimed to be nonwhite in high school because it was popular
>>
>>78774128
No the Nazi's just preferred Germanics (for all the obvious reasons) and discriminated against Slavs, but not against meds
>>
>>78774159
Not at mine, other than the black kid i was the darkest out of a 200 person class

Not cool
>>
>>78774278
That is more info than our history books taught.

We learned he was a complete racist and his end goal was for humanity to have pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair
>>
>>78773911

Ik moest werken, zoon.
>>
>>78774616
Well, thats a fucking lie. Blond and blue eyes just was the beauty ideal in Germany, thats all
>>
>>78772318
The redpill, is that globalism/zionism is actually the source of racism.
>>
>>7877486

still the same in merica, and why my wife has those traits
>>
>>78775162
Meant
>>78774866
>>
>>78774909
I disagree

Individuals are the source of racism and globalists simply use tje idea as propaganda.

In todays world i don't think very much racism/culturalism/whateverthefuckreligiosism is called exists without at least some merit behind pushing those groups away.

Globalists simply take those ideals to the extreme to push personal agendas
>>
>>78774865
Wat voor job
>>
File: PT fenotype.png (717 KB, 532x653) Image search: [Google]
PT fenotype.png
717 KB, 532x653
>>78772318
Iberians have ALWAYS been considered white. The thing is, since after hitler, some idiots think that only blondes are white - this is obviously retarded, if that was the case most the history claimed to be "white history" would be gone, overnight.
Also this is prevalent idea amongst americans in general, that after claiming that southern europeans aren't white (some are just trolling, but a lot actually believe this) but proceed to take racial merit in their vast accomplishments
>>
>>78775626
It isn't Hitler it's the Americans who can't tell the difference between Spanish people and Hispanics or Sicilians and Italiaaanos
>>
>>78775753
Completely agreed

>>78775626
Is why ask the question. I can tell the difference between myself and family, and that of latino/mexican origin. I don't think the majority of our population percieves the same. I do not think it is that they believe southern europe is not white, but that they cannot tell the difference.

Also our ethnicity/herritage questions always ask what you belong to, and the only one that says (also if white origin) is the hispanic box
>>
>>78772643
What does "natio" mean?
>>
>>78772643
Look to the east

Japan, china, vietnam. These countries still feed off their nationality which is directly connected to their inate herritage
>>
File: y5Rh_22T.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
y5Rh_22T.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>78772318
>The herritage that depicts my tan/olive skin tone comes from the portugese (famed slave traders and explorers) and the spaniards (true conquistadors)
ayy you're not fooling anyone Jaekwoon.
Unless you're an ancient Iberian your skin should be white if not constantly exposed to sun.
0% Atlantean.
>>
>>78777311
>>78777311
The iberian is pure, as i stated. The portugese part comes from the azores though, and that is a seperate melting pot.

Also phenotype, my brother and sisters are far lighter skinned with the same characteristics
>>
File: chloe.gif (1 MB, 292x323) Image search: [Google]
chloe.gif
1 MB, 292x323
>>78778145
>FB_IMG_1466931587606_crop(...).jpg
Not to mention
>>
>>78772318
Fuck Portugal. That's my opinion.
>>
>>78772318
>regarding the picture
You look Brazilian to me, tbqh, face wise. You said it yourself, Azores is a melting pot, you shouldn't think too hard about it.
But yes, you'll find many folk with skin tone like yours here, especially in the South.
>>
I have a couple of Portuguese friends, I consider them white but its on a case-by-case basis. You must speak English perfectly, dress like a white -man and assimilate into white past-times and completely abandon your old ways.

If i catch you eating fish eyes your white privileges get revoked.
>>
this idea of olive/bit darker skin = turk/moor rape is one of the most retarded and yet most popular view on pol. you can have darker features and still have only white ancestry. whole fucking europe isnt made up of nordics and nordics mixed with niggers or arabs....
>>
>>78778761
Kek, clisest i get to portugese quisine is a love for linguisa and a seldom taste for the beans you squeeze out of their skin. Both grandparents on that side were born in the usa, their parents immigrated.
>>
>>78778383
>>78775162
What was deleted? Was it a cute little girl?
>>
>>78772318
Are you just a Mexican trying to pretend your European in the US?
>>
File: aasd.jpg (180 KB, 849x662) Image search: [Google]
aasd.jpg
180 KB, 849x662
>>78773082
As you said, It depends basically on the individual
>>
>>78772318
Wtf ? Are there people seriously believibg in the "alberto barbosa" meme ? WTF

PORTUGUESE PEOPLE ARE EUROPEAN = WHITE, YOU AMERICAN FAGGOYS.
>>
>>78779228
> Spain is literally more white than any other people in the mediteranean

KIKES BTFO ! Fuck off with your divide-and-conquer strategy, semitic parasites.
>>
>>78778958
It strange. It's like people think all of Europe was once a monolithic group of blonde haired, blue eyed people and any darker features come from non-white admixture. It's like niggers saying all of Africa was once black.
>>
>>78779107
Naw, pic of a dude. Poster pointed to it with the filename a memequizicalgirl so i deleted it
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
My father is Portuguese. Does he look white? No, he doesn't. Portuguese aren't white, just accept it. We don't have to be white, we are our own race. The Mediterranean race. We are superior. The Northern Europeans were poor cucks compared to us that created nice little countries with high HDI for awhile that are reverting to being cucks and will be a race of barbarians again. History repeats itself.
>>
File: LargeThumbnail.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
LargeThumbnail.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>78779205
Please don't be a dumburger
>>
File: 1466918461842.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466918461842.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>78772318

Are you jewish?
>>
>>78780012
Shucks, mediteranian shops around here are full of arabians
>>
>>78775626
Some of those women definitely have moorish blood.
>>
>>78780183

Technically, all countries bordering the Mediterranean are Mediterranean.
>>
>>78780012
I remember you. He's from Chaves, right?
>>
>>78780083
No, does it matter?
>>
>>78778666
Fuck you.
>>
>>78780012
Why are Americans always fucking autistic?
>>
>>78780295

Yeah, good memory. Haven't posted this in like 6 months.
>>
>>78780407

Why are Americans always so fat and loud? It's a fucking shame Americans think they are superior when they look and act like shit.
>>
>>78780266
No, technically those from the iberian peninsula are hispanic.

Problem is the USA changed their view on what "hispanic" is and merged the label with latinos (central/south america) and put the varying herritages under a single label.

I am not too sure about what the rest of the mads are labeled
>>
Race doesn't matter. Culture matters. Act like a person, get treated like a person. Act like a monkey, get treated like a monkey.
>>
Being a brown nationalist is hard.
I want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN but it feels like the whites wont realize that
I'm not an illegal, my family has been in the USA since the 1910s. I just don't know what to do, Love this country but the people in it dont want me
>>
>>78781435

It shouldn't matter how other people treat you, your political and moral convictions should be independent of how others treat you. If you believe America should be for Americans and we shouldn't be so open to illegals and so welcoming to all immigrants and that America works best with a white majority, then keep following that belief. There will always be friends and enemies.
>>
Honestly if we're white the entry barrier must be pretty low

Also, the Azores are just tiny bits of rural Portugal stranded in the middle of the ocean, no real difference between them and the mainland
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.