[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selective Service Act am drafting females, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 229x220
What do you guys think about The U.S. now proposing to have females register for the draft. Should this be allowed?
>>
Women want equality.
>>
File: 1441745153814.gif (959 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1441745153814.gif
959 KB, 450x450
Absolutely, if people have a problem with it, they have a problem with equality and then they are a sexist pig.
>>
Women soldiers were a mistake. A lot of our problems started right there.
>>
A country like china or russia won't hesitate if their competition is transexual pierced belly button feministic men
>>
>>78773053
Maybe breaking them in a big scale can solve it.
>>
So how does military service in the US work? Honest question. I've been looking into that and I just got confused. You don't have mandatory service, yes? Than what's the draft? Is a draft different from just conscription? Is it something you sign up for? Then what? You need to pass tests? I understand that soldier is like a profession in the US - does that mean you get the benefits of having a profession by default? How long do you have to serve in order to be eligible?
>>
>>78773149
If there's a situation where a much larger fighting force is needed, they draft citizens to enlist and fight (see Vietnam).
>>
>>78773311
In which case women are not drafted, as of now?
>>
>>78770386
fuck no, but if they keep pushing for lower standards for women in the army, let them have a taste of real eqality
>>
File: 1466384523815.jpg (2 MB, 2539x3000) Image search: [Google]
1466384523815.jpg
2 MB, 2539x3000
>>78770386
Who cares? Utterly meaningless for the current manning of the US Armed Forces. US military is all volunteer. The PURPOSE is:
1. Just in case
2. To provide a method for tracking US females and establish eligibility for certain benefits such as Educational Benefits.

Men have had to do this since the early 80s
>>
>>78773701
Yes. The draft is just conscription to fill out the infantry in times of fuckin huge war.

Until recently women weren't eligible for the infantry, but now that a couple have proven they can hack it, they should have to register same as men.

For some context, it's law for all men to register for the draft at age 18. Not doing so is a felony
>>
>>78770386
No, because our women aren't kurds.
Not sure why but for some reason they seemed to have been born for wartime military service.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.