[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Australia affected by the Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FriendlyJordies-619-386.jpg (30 KB, 619x386) Image search: [Google]
FriendlyJordies-619-386.jpg
30 KB, 619x386
How is Australia affected by the Brexit?
>>
>>78743036

Soon enough, the right wing political shift will hit your borders. In short, your decades of self-shaming are over. You can be proud to be white again.
>>
>>78743224
We already have a right wing government who is ruining the country. I think we'd have a too far left shift before supporting an Australian right wing government for a while.

Could we go AUSTRAXIT though to remove us from the commonwealth?
>>
Not at all.
>>
>>78743036
You guys can no longer say "m8."
>>
daddies coming home

aus-can-uk-nz free movement when

I'd say Boris would support that
>>
>>78743036
>>78743453
>>78744240
>>78744495
If Scotland and NI leave the UK, will you have to change your flags to match the ones from the Caliphate of the United Celtic Kingdom?
>>
>>78744636
Probably not, the flag is a piece of heritage not a stamp, and they were fully united when the flag was made
>>
>>78743036
It's good news, fellow Commonwealth pal! Once the EU throws a hissy fit the UK will once again strengthen ties with it's Commonwealth and trade with us again, along with untold awesomeness.
>>
File: brit 1.jpg (62 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
brit 1.jpg
62 KB, 742x960
>>78743453
>We already have a right wing government

Well in that case, guess which genocidal Anglo colony on the far end of the world is heading further right?
>>
>>78744749
Yeah, that would make the most sense.

Shame, I always thought the union jack is one of the best looking flags.
>>
>>78744877
dubs speak truths
>>
>>78743453
Fuck off you delusional sjw faggot. Can UK just fuck nuke Melbourne.

Our government is left wing or ultra left. At the moment it's just regular left.
>>
>>78743036
Plenty of pingaz and gash for everyone m8, they'll make it through the night hour.
>>
>>78743453
''''''''''''''right-wing'''''''''''''''''
>>
>>78744877
Does that include me senpai?
>>
>>78744877
Malcom Turnbull wants Australians to start private matress making business, so would England and you Canadians be interested in buying any that I make?
>>
>>78747347
You could just emigrate like the rest of us have
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.