[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicucks will refute this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
>>
Americans smell like fart
>>
File: teamtrenchcoat.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
teamtrenchcoat.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
>>78720920
Bush didn't preside over this.
>>
>>78720920
like Orlando happened on democrats' watch
>>
>>78720920
I can't refute this because you say I will?

Orlando
>>
File: pulse-nighclub-mass-shooting.jpg (63 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
pulse-nighclub-mass-shooting.jpg
63 KB, 750x563
>>78720920
>Dear Democrats who are trying to lecture us on terrorism and security:
>NEVER FORGET that THIS happened on YOUR watch!
>>
>>78720920
>When the Republicans are in office, Democrats no longer participate in government proceedings.
Good to know.
>>
>>78720920
Well that's what happens when you let muslims on planes. What did they expect?

Don't forget to sage.
>>
>>78721223
Technically it's Republicans since they've been blocking gun reform for the past five years
>>
>>78720920
>it's republicans fault Muslims attacked us
>we should invite more Muslims in
>>
>>78721395
Technically it's Islam since they've been blocking reforms for the past fourteen hundred years
>>
>>78721395
Because the gun laws in France and Brussels stopped radical islamic terrorism?
>>
>>78720920
Fucking disgusting. I can't believe they push this. Also none of the cuck states signed up to go fight, they all fucking pussied out and became armchair warriors.

God I hate democrats. I've been in the USMC for 4 fucking years and I have never met a single democrat. They all just fucking sit at fucking starbucks, sharing there shitty little propaganda pieces, and fucking blowing each other over whos more progressive.

They were the ones who let Americans die in Benghazi, who are currently giving ordnance to FUCKING ISIS, which in then turns up here in fucking Trashcanistan to shoot BACK AT US. They didn't like that Gaddafi wouldn't give into their plans, so they had to off him.

They strip second Amendment rights from America and then fucking send guns to cartels in Mexico.

god I'm fucking TRIGGERED jesus how someone could be so tone-deaf with that fucking picture. I hope theres a civil war.

t. fucking pissed off 0203
>>
>>78721678
>>78721684
Well that didn't stop Sandy Hook or Aurora shooting, did it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87 KB, 1891x1079) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87 KB, 1891x1079
>>78721678
What the fuck did you just say about me, you privileged white male? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Dartmouth, and I've been involved in numerous secret feminist organizations, and I have over 300 confirmed triggers. I am trained in crying when I don't get my way and I'm the top lecturer in my feminist debate group. You are nothing to me but another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that to me on the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Tumblr feminists across the USA and your privilege is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways., and that's just with my bare hands and my extremely annoying nagging. Not only am I extensively trained in nagging, but I have access to the entire emoticon collection on the internet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe out your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known the unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you are paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, you privileged white male.
>>
>>78720920
>this is what happens when you dont keep a close watch on muslims
great argument
>>
>>78722088
Oh hey, semper fi, by the way had you heard that this crazy Kenyan has one wierd trick that nullifies Supreme Court decisions? He has said that he will pretend the Court's decision on executive branch non-enforcement of illegal immigration simply did not happen.
>>
>>78721395
Not a single one of the proposed bills from the Democrats would have stopped Orlando because the shooter was one of the few that Liberals actually trust and want to have guns.
Someone who passes background checks, mental exams, has training, and has a "legitimate use" (In this case a security guard).

The failure here is solely on the FBI for having all these tips and clues and not acting (Most likely because it would have been decried as racist).
>>
File: Laurence-Fishburn-as-Morpheus.jpg (389 KB, 1432x590) Image search: [Google]
Laurence-Fishburn-as-Morpheus.jpg
389 KB, 1432x590
>Implying 9/11 wasn't the jews.
>>
File: 1442802798748.jpg (53 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1442802798748.jpg
53 KB, 500x611
>Muslims were behind 9/11
>>
>>78722114
neither did the gun laws in either state
>>
>>78723144
The Sandy Hook shooter's weapons weren't his though. He stole them from his mother. How could they have prevented that? And do we know a sane person won't just slip through the cracks and commit a crime later with and assault rifle
>>
>>78721175
And Boston and San Bernardino and Orlando and Fort Hood
>>
>>78723352
>muslims dindu nuffin

t. Mohammed
>>
File: build wall2.jpg (35 KB, 492x320) Image search: [Google]
build wall2.jpg
35 KB, 492x320
>>78720976
>>
>>78723506

and also the first WTC attack which was the bomb.
>>
>>78720976
Well its often said that Mexican food gives you diarrhea.
>>
>>78723506
Doesn't 9/11 outnumber all other terrorist attacks in the US combined?
>>
>>78723462
Lanza should not have had guns and he didn't have them.
He killed his mother to get those weapons. Murder is already an illegal act and that status does not magically make it impossible to commit.
I don't know how you prevent someone from doing something unless you just lock them up for being mentally ill. But that's not going to fix the issue and it can lead down a bad path.
>>
>>78723616
That's looks like too much cement.
>>
>>78723732

Just because it was the worst doesn't mean the others somehow cease to exist.
>>
>>78721395
Then technically, 9/11 was Democrats since Bill Clinton was the one who made communication between intelligence agencies more difficult and dismantled the military's quick response capabilities.
>>
>>78723933
it's mortar asshole
>>
>>78723732
Yes but we didn't have box cutter laws at the time.
>>
>>78720920
Exactly, even the uptight republicans fucked up. Should have been more vigilant and shot that thing out of the sky.
> What The Fuck Is This Even Implying?
>>
>>78723509
I hate Muslims and Jews, Ahmed

>that flag
>>
File: Well argued my friend.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
Well argued my friend.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>78720920
>>
Remember how the effects of a presidents policies aren't really seen until the next president's term?
Remember how Obama was blaming Bush for everything? There was actually something to that.
That's why Democrats stopped bringing up Bush when the economy started to stabilize.
One could say that 9/11, which happened fairly early in Bush's presidency, was brought on by policies of the Clinton presidency.
>>
>>78724086
No, you are referring to the false flag actors. Clinton made the military more lethal and improved quick response activity.. The actors tried to show the other spin of the story. Hope that helped.
>>
I'm not a republican. Republicans create false flags by blowing up buildings and allow millions of beaners into their country for cheap labor and love Jesus because they're big fat dumb retards.
>>
>>78722088
>I'm superior because I joined the kike's personal fighting force
>>
>>78721175
Let's not forget Ferguson, Sandy hook, and Charleston church
>>
File: 1464537726404.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464537726404.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>78725080
>>
>>78720920
>9/11 happens
>Republicans clamp down on security so hard that there are NO terrorist attacks for the next eight years on American soil
>Democrat gets in charge
>Muslim shoots up entire bar full of faggots while the FBI is fully aware of him and multiple people have reported him as being unstable

Democrats are such garbage at everything, but especially at protecting their own people. It brings me great pleasure to imagine all of those faggots, as they were dying and screaming in pools of their own blood, realizing that they picked the wrong side.
>>
>>78723616
kek
>>
"While Donald Trump was building a reality TV show my brother was building a security apparatus to make us safe"

"The World Trade Center fell during your brothers' reign, remember that"

The Trump stumping Jeb Bush during a republican debate in New Hampshire, March 2016
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.