[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: eu flag.jpg (31 KB, 838x546) Image search: [Google]
eu flag.jpg
31 KB, 838x546
Why do people not like the EU?

What exactly do you have against it? Do you think Europe would be better off without it?
>>
Imagine if we had to allow Mexicans and Canadians to have a huge sway in our laws and rights. That's practically what the EU is for Europe.
>>
>>78711425
/thread
>>
>>78711425
Well if we formed a North American Union then I wouldn't be surprised.

What did Europeans think an EU would be?
>>
>>78711425
Also imagine if your president was appointed not elected.
>>
>>78711425
This

Imagine if America said they wanted to start a new trade deal with Malaysia to improve relations and then my Country just comes and says NOPE CANT DO THAT FUCK YOU AMERICA and then it's vetoed and we all have to agree as countries to vote on a trade deal, you as a country can't decide that anymore. It only really gets worse from here though, imagine if Canada just said hey, africa you're welcome to come live here in the American Union and then tens of millions of refugees came to america and planted themselves there. This is the problem with the EU
>>
>>78711672
Smaller organization with limited leverage after the Brexit.
>>
>>78711425
Oh and you have to let in every single Mexican and Canadian who wants to come and live in the US.... and give them a free house.... and free money if they need it.... and free healthcare... and put up with US citizens calling you a racist if you dare point out that it seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>78711780
>>78711993
Aside from immigration what are things you don't like about how the EU operates?

Sorry, I just usually hear only immigration points from people here.
>>
>>78711278
There is a shitload wrong with Europe right now. The economy is shitty, immigration of Muslims is fucking everything up, the EU shills are extremely arrogant and love red tape in every single area of Europe, there is no national identity, no common language, no common army, nobody knows who is sitting in the EU parliament or EU commission, there is no democracy or transparency, Greece was fucked up, record unemployment across the Souther member states, no prospects or hope.

Or in other words, the EU is part of the multitude of problems faced in Europe. It is not the only one, but it is a very prominent one. And no, without it, things would not be better, but a lot worse... it is like having a really bad boss, you hate him for his arrogance and incompetence and dictatorial style, so you quit your job, only to realize that you end up not finding another job and live on the street.
>>
>>78712100
Italy and Romania both blocked trade deals when the UK tried to establish free trade deals with Canada and Australia, imagine if you tried to make a trade deal and a shitty borderline third world country like Honduras just told you no and that vetoed it completely.

Not only that but labor is cheaper in different places, why hire American trades people to work when you can import Mexicans or Central Americans to do all the work for way cheaper because they can now freely move through America if they want, there isn't a reason to hire skilled trades people in America when you can just get the cheapest labor from the rest of the Americas.
>>
>>78712100
>Aside from immigration what are things you don't like about how the EU operates?

Red tape
No democracy
High unemployment
Regulating stuff that could be regulated on a state level
No secured borders
Lefty attitude to "asylum"
Arrogance
Massive, entitled bureaucracy
Paying money to "poor" corrupt countries like Greece or Romania
Crime spiked with EU in power
Corruption
Accounting fraud
Islamic terrorism
etc.

The EU is a lot worse than Washington D.C. politics could ever be. Because it has power in many areas which really matter and where it screws up with a fuckload of detailed shit regulation and it has no power in other matters where solutions would be required, but there it can't do shit.
>>
The guys that run it almost nobody has ever heard of and they all get paid more than Obama.
>>
>>78712100
Unaccountable, irremovable, unelected commissioners and presidents. Commissioners are the only ones who can propose new law and they are subject to massive corporate lobbying.

Ridiculous rules such as the curvature of bananas, too powerful vaccum cleaners, shopkeepers being fined for displaying the weight of goods in pounds not kilos. Basically worrying about insignificant trivialities while they import millions of Muslims who create chaos across Europe.

A general air of increasing arrogance and disdain for the people they are supposed to represent.

But the core problem is that the EU has turned into what it is today almost behind everyones backs. They have been incredibly good at keeping what they do out of the minds of the public. People still believed that when they voted for a national government things could change while not realizing so many laws came from the EU which could not be changed. The awareness of what the EU really is only came around in the last few years. They have moved towards a federal Europe without every asking the people if this is what they want. It's sinister and dangerous and too much power in too few hands.
>>
>>78711425
Imagine if Mexico decided on the US' immigration policy
>>
>>78711278

It is a political force with no accountability. Yes I live in a representative democracy, and yes they have a lot of power but at least once every 5 years I can give them a kicking. The EU is set up in such a way that it never need waiver from its objectives.
>>
>>78712390
This
It could be worse
>>
>>78711672
it wasn't originally called the EU it was the ECC first
>>
File: 1447481694237.jpg (25 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
1447481694237.jpg
25 KB, 391x366
>>78711278
In 2004 I voted for Poland to join European trade Union. 4 years later ruling party (PiS) just handed over our sovereignty to newly formed European Union, without asking anyone for opinion. Soon after EU laws started taking apart our economy. From growing nation, finally starting to stand on 2 legs again, we became just a source of cheap labor and demand market. I do not like what has become of us and I want this to be reversed back to Trade Union. Without some progressive crybabies from Brussels telling me how am I supposed to live.
>>
>>78711278
YES.
>>
>>78711672
The ECC which is what it was originally called was meant to be a small democratic group between European nations to best decide how to handle continental trade.

It has since evolved into a German + Belgium circlejerk that decides its own rules and regulations with no input from its member states during the planning phase.
>>
>>78711778
Appointed by whom exactly?
>>
>>78713692
If this was to apply to America? It's the equivalent of the White House saying this guy here by the water cooler is your new president.
>>
>>78711425
This.

Also you don't get to vote for president anymore and the institute of presidency no longer has term limits.

You only get to vote congressmen who are allowed to vote on laws put forth by the president you did not get to vote in and if president feels like it he can put laws to the vote as many times it takes to get them passed.

Like the new gun-control laws that will be voted by the EU parliament tommorrow. Yes on sunday so that the turn out is going to be two or three MEPs..
>>
>>78712698
You ain't paying shit to us ! I mean you technically are but we aren't using those money(because they can't be stolen), so those money will get back to you soon so stop complaining about this.
>>
>>78713692
It's the equivalent of the US state senators deciding between them who should be president and then the representatives vote to say yes or no.

You could argue it is somewhat democratic but would you like your president to be "elected" that way. As a voter you have no direct say at all in who become president.
>>
>>78711278
>Why do people not like the EU?
"I do not take my mandate from the european people" Said by one the trade bureaucrat to a journalist about TTIP

>Do you think Europe would be better off without it?
No. A fragmented Europe is a weak one. I don't understand why Europeans are fucking each other into irrelevance. If you idiots can untie and work towards a true blue U.S.E., Europe will be the China of the West. Coz that is what China is, a union of different states, races under a strong federal government
>>
>>78714533
If there were direct elections every country would just be buttblasted their candidate didn't win.
(Except the german speaking ones who would consitute the largest voting block)
It's just not workable right now because there is no common identity.
>>
File: Euroviet Union.png (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Euroviet Union.png
4 KB, 275x183
>>78714625
>true blue U.S.E., Europe will be the China of the West.

Yeah and just as democratic as China. EU doesn't have accountability to people it rules over and taxes..

We the people don't get to choose commissioners nor the president of the commission. Thus the whole political apparatus must be brought down and burned to ashes.

No taxation without representation. Americans revolted for this reason and so should europeans
>>
>>78714625
If they had made it transparent, honest, much more democratic and stopped taking decisions that act against the interests of actual Europeans in favour of middle east imports then the EU would probably work and a lot more people would support it. But they're too fucking arrogant to actually ask if this is what they want and constantly give the impression they'd rather turn the whole fucking lot into an Islamic state rather give a shit about it's citizens.
>>
>>78711425
This, And also us "Richer" countries have to pay for all the pleb poorfag countries.
Imagine us both paying for these countries and importing rapefugees.
It's a miracle that our economy is still alive.
>>
>>78711278
It's a nice idea. I like the idea. It was executed in the worst way possible though and when germans took over (roughly the last 10 years), it became a tool for retardedness.

We could have saved the euro, made less stupid choice so as to not kill greece, portugal, ... But no, mama Merkel didn't want it.

Now it needs to burn. Get remade again with less people into it. I kind of want a southern union more than anything else. The germans have showed themselves too weird still supporting Merkel despite her psychopathic and undecided behavior, changing idea 48h after creating the most massive foreigner influx in the history of europe (just one example, there's many).
>>
>>78711278
Rules, regulations, restrictions, quotas, tariffs and excessive bureaucracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsxkCF4W-NY
>>
>>78715208
>>78715318
When I meant China of the west. I don't mean the politics but the size of its economy and influence it has on nearby region. Should have said earlier
>>
>>78712698
Underrated post
>>
>>78714625
Europe will never be united. The differences between nations are just too big.

The pathetic corporate shills in Brussels don't represent us, at least they are open about it.
>>
All the EU had to do to succeed was stick to trade
Don't fuck with regional politics
Don't call countries fascist for democratically electing someone you disagree with
Don't tell everyone they need to accept one million sandniggers

But kike bureaucrats couldn't be happy with that, power grabbed, and pissed off nearly every member state, and now they get what's coming to them
>>
>>78715566
>But no, mama Merkel didn't want it.

Mama Merkel had to take it all out on poor Greece to bail out her (and your) banks. She also had to keep euro strong even though it hurt every other nation since doing otherwise would have hurt German exports. Mama Merkel showed us that EU is nothing more than the forth reich. What Germans couldn't take with tanks they took with currency.

In 1944 Brits saved Europe by coming in. In 2016 they saved Europe again by leaving.
>>
>>78715101
And there won't ever be, because your plan to Islamify Europe is failing
>>
>>78715837
I know what you meant but you were more right than even you yourself realized.

EU is trying to be China of the west. Unfortunately that isn't just economic aspiration.
>>
Because Europeans can't handle each other or even themselves. Half of the people live by the "not my problem" motto without realizing that split Europe has no power and can be fucked over at any time Europeans do not care for solving problems, just hiding them out of sight.

It doesn't matter if it's EU or any other future European organization, people will still behave like retards.
>>
>>78715101
>we can't have democracy because to be governed by their own people, and that can't happen in the EU
>so we appoint technocrats and give them full authority
Truly EUSSR
>>
>>78716184
We didn't need to bail out the banks so much. It wasn't so exposed and you can get bailed out by upping consumption and generally creating a upward feeling and environment in the country. We're talking about Greece, a country that is currently under so much oppression thanks to the EU that most of its youth (which they don't have much) go to study or work in foreign countries (similar for Portugal and Spain).

In this environment, according to her the best idea is to remove social expanses (i.e. reduce the tiny retirement salaries which make whole families work because of high youth unemployment).

Fucking create some factories there, people work for 800e or less. Create policies to make the successful abroad come back and you'll get your money back in no time.

And god damnit Germany benefited from so much debt removal that it's not funny to see them speak of austerity and debt payment.

/rant.

Other than this I agree that the in the last 10 years or less, Merkel seem to have thought that the EU is her Reich and has done retarded thing after retarded thing. This will literally kill all of us it's not a meme.
>>
>>78716457
Democracy isn't about people but institutions.
There are elections, rule of law and (limited) accountability.
Most countrys in the world that call themselves democracies aren't anywhere near that.
>>
>>78711278
Soviet Union 2.0
>>
>>78711278
Because they are separatists that fail to see the importance of political unity in a global environment. Is not that the British had a stagnating economy because of eu. It is because they are inferior culturally. Not past culture, but modern culture with all the sjw the liberals and those who cling to social services instead of making investments. The UK grew content with their lives and refused to improve. And they blame others for their shortcomings. The eu is not optinal because of all the fagots like ukip that come into the EU parliament and boycott the whole thing. They spoil the unity for others. I think the eu is stronger than before. Now that the drama queen has left. Separatist dick heads enjoy recession.
>>
>>78716929
It is about people. People, leaders, are affected by public opinion, as they seek to maintain power. Technocrat with absolute authority are not affected by this. They do what they want. As is case for EU, as was case for USSR. They do not suffer consequences of actions that are unpopular, even extremely unpopular.

This is why EU is dying. It has policy that majority of people strongly disagree with.
>>
File: victim_complex.jpg (23 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
victim_complex.jpg
23 KB, 500x276
>>78716419
>EU is trying to be China of the west
Oh please. In term of politics? You Europeans have no idea how terrible it is in China in terms of human rights violation
>>
>>78711278

Watch the Brexit movie you ignorant cunt.
>>
It simply not democratic.
We don't elect a president.
We vote for people to sit in a powerless chamber that can't propose legislation.
Wen they vote against a bill, there are plenty of ways to go around them.
If that's not the definition of dictatorship, China is full of Freedom.
>>
>>78714625
What you are forgetting is that 99% of people in China see themselves as Han-chinese. it's accually quite homogenous, geneticallywise.
>>
>>78717567
Yeah we do. I said aspiration to become China never did I claim it is China yet.
>>
>>78711672
It started as a simple trade block of nations boosting buisness

Now it has the power to crash global markets, overrule elected governments, change domestic policy across 27 countries and wants to raise an army for the express purpose of "keeping russia in check"
>>
>>78717800
>Caring about the right to be forgotten
>Actually giving a shit about food regulations
nigga please if EU wants to be China, it is doing a very poor job of even trying to be like them
>>
>>78711425
Imagine if we let Californians and New Yorkers have a huge sway in our laws and rights. Just imagine that.
That's what the USA is for Texas.
>>
>>78718261
It's no surprise that the #Texit movement is gaining momentum then.
>>
>>78716457
>explaining the value of freedom and democracy to a German
you're wasting your time lad
>>
File: Texas Brigade ANV.jpg (377 KB, 1400x1042) Image search: [Google]
Texas Brigade ANV.jpg
377 KB, 1400x1042
>>78718261
Well they tried to Dixit over that once before :^)
>>
>>78711672
>What did Europeans think an EU would be?
something like your NAFTA.
instead we got a creeping superstate.
>>
>>78711278

Well, I think one word, "Switzerland" is a good answer to your question.
>>
>>78711278
We're English.

Our Ancestors had triumphs in every field, that were phenomenal.

Our cousins, the USA is a superpower, the powerhouse of the modernworld.

The people of this shitty, rain soaked little Island. Vulgar, alcoholic and with faults did this.

We do not need telling what to do, and certainly not by Europeans. It is as simple as this - we want our balls back.
>>
>>78717705
They can veto legislation. Why would they need to be able to propose laws? this would imply competence. Eu is as democratic as it needs to be.
>>
>>78711425
False equivalency.

It's like allowing the Canada (presumptively like-minded people, nothing like fucking Mexico) to have a huge sway in our laws and rights. A lot of the time our interests would be aligned.

In this case, the USA's reason to leave would be because Canada suddenly started pushing for us to have open borders with Mexico and Central America.
>>
>>78711278
Look how they shit on us over Brexit.
These cunts were supposed to be our friends.
So really there's no true friendship in the EU.
If anything the EU will spark an internal war.
Of course, only ordinary people will suffer.
But people don't matter, only the project
>>
>>78718145
Right to be forgotten is only against private individuals. Companies and government agencies still have access to that data. Also all the hate-speech laws passing making almost anything and everything critical about EU punishable rightwing hate-speech.

Slowly getting there.
>>
>>78719352
>Look how they shit on us over Brexit.
>These cunts were supposed to be our friends.
>So really there's no true friendship in the EU.

There is true hate in the EU and Germany. Real hate of all things British. I don't know why, it's odd, but it looks like the EU wants to fuck Brits so hard, they are like drunk kids who try to put their boners into a garden hose and put water pressure on.
>>
>>78719279
>interests would be aligned.
Unless we wanted to put out a forest fire.
>>
>>78719277
>They can veto legislation
lol no.
they're fucking useless and are there to fake democracy.
>>
>>78711278
United States of Europe. Except instead of states under one country, it's countries under one rule. Countries that have deep culture.
>>
>>78719279
>It's like allowing the Canada (presumptively like-minded people, nothing like fucking Mexico) to have a huge sway in our laws and rights. A lot of the time our interests would be aligned.

nigger do you even realize how fucking diverse europe is?
countries like denmark and romania are about as different from each other as the USA and guatemala are. brits and greeks have roughly as much in common as canadians and bolivians.
>>
>>78719279
>False equivalency.
>It's like allowing the Canada (presumptively like-minded people, nothing like fucking Mexico) to have a huge sway in our laws and rights

You seem to forget that eastern and southern Europe also exist.
>>
>>78719277
They can delay it. In the rare cases they veto something it comes back with a new title on the cover and then it passes. Basically the same thing that happened with the EU constitution happens with every fucking EU law.

And when they do veto something it's RARE. The vast majority of EU parliament is a bunch of circlejerking europhiles.
>>
>>78719277
>"Finally, Parliament holds a non-binding vote on new EU treaties but cannot veto it."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament#Control_of_the_executive
>>
File: 1460205889933.jpg (51 KB, 496x429) Image search: [Google]
1460205889933.jpg
51 KB, 496x429
>>78711278
>>
>>78719626
So you would prefer extrimemists to live among you while the authorities stand by. You realize that this law will mostly affect islamist who say people should be beheaded. This is eu way to ban sharia law
>>
>>78719277
>>78719942
the thing about the EU parliament is that it is so extremely far removed from the people it is supposed to represent. the disconnect between them and ordinary european citizens is absurdly large. there is no accountability at all.

and how could it be any different? 80% of the continent's population don't even understand the language that these fucks use to debate!
>>
>>78711425
Don't forget mexicans right to live and work ameribro.
>>
File: 1ciaopmockingbird.jpg (59 KB, 640x552) Image search: [Google]
1ciaopmockingbird.jpg
59 KB, 640x552
>>78711278
perfect re in form of video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video
>>
Unelected leaders

That reason alone is enough for it to be destroyed.
>>
>>78720374
This, fuck having unelected bureaucrats draft laws and dictate policy that affects 510 million people. It's the stupidest thing I ever heard of.
>>
>>78720133
I think people should see idiots spewing their hatred all across the interenet. If Europeans were to see what mudslimes are really like maybe they wouldn't be so welcoming to rapefugees.
>>
>>78720581
>>78720374
then again if they were elected bureaucrats the Brits would bitch that Germany France and Poland elect them cuz they have the most votes
>>
>>78720711
Exactly why federal EU is a fucking stupid idea.
>>
>>78717335
>Ex Soviet meme state that has been poor since the dawn of time.
>Sided with nazi's.
>Calls Britian culturally inferior.

Top kek.
>>
>>78720789
>Russia
well you seem to think democracy in general is a stupid idea but I wouldn't take your advice on that
>>
>>78717494
EU is dying because people don't want to be ruled by foreigners.
>>
>>78719352
Not at all.
What I hated was muh special status, muh Brit rebate.
But Brexit I respect as a true democratic decision.
I do not think you've done yourself a favour but you've done Europe and democracy a favour.
>>
>>78720856
Our president has 80% approval rating. You not agreeing with what people here think is different matter.
>>
File: q00xe1ua1np5_wd1280[1].jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
q00xe1ua1np5_wd1280[1].jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
I hate the EU because they are all manlets
>>
>>78720954
only 80%? Wasn't it 109% a couple years ago?
>>
File: images (23).jpg (31 KB, 545x270) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
31 KB, 545x270
>>78711278
This is the only union worth a damn.
Let's keep it as brothers and military allies for each other.
No need to federalise at all.
>>
>>78721102
I recently read how in the 70s the Queen literally removed the Australian PM from office. Talk about cucked
>>
>>78721067
Good one, very funny. Same polling station put him at 40% some time ago. Believe what you will, but most people like him.
>>
>>78721067
not it was 140%
>>
>>78715669
I'm still conflicted about the vote, but I have to agree that Brexit: The Movie is very well produced and edited.
>>
>>78721232
oh I don't doubt most Russians like him but what I doubt is him letting other people get likeable

he's a very strong leader don't get me wrong but the problem with autocrats is the next guy
>>
>>78721232
because he controls how they perceive him and his actions. that's not democracy Ivan.
>>
>>78711278
>>
>>78721218
That was Gough Whitman.
That was a coup.
The greatest shame in our history.
>>
>>78721360
This is true. The system, corruption, bureaucracy, these are hated. But the people vote for this government, that is also democracy.
>>
You know, when I see how young brits feel they were fucked over, I think back.
I used to be OK with the EU. Seems great on paper, and the subject was barely touched in school.
Then I see laws being enforced because 'muh EU told us to'. Mostly laws that fuck me over, btw.
Then I saw a video that explained exactly how the EU works.
That's when I decided it needed to die.
Hopefully we could learn from it and make it better next time.
But as it stands, it's fucking horse shit.
>>
If they sat down and thought it out and created a United States of Europe that has a federalist structure that gave even more power to the nation states than America does to its states then fine. But they didn't, they created a trading bloc that grew in reaction to problems encountered, tricking a skeptical Europe into accepting a poorly-thought-out bureaucratic chimera that offered little accountability and never yielded to criticism and cries of reform, showing no signs of changing its ways.
>>
>>78721360
Howzit it Switzerland mate?
Haven't been there yet, but I'm told it's very much worth a look.
Recommend highlights?
>>
>>78720697
I think that European historically know that muslims are twisted goat-fuckers
>>
>>78721418
And it's any different here? Or elsewhere in the world?
>>
>>78721476
That's enigmatic.
>>
>>78711278
Hello EU
>>
>>78721634
honestly my friend I'm not good with recommendations. Prepare lots of moneh because it's expensive a shit here. As for what to see just google around, there aren't any bad places unless you get stuck in industrial areas or something
>>
>>78719695
No they vote every law into force. That is their purpose. The comision proposes, the parliament votes
>>
>>78711278
They fuck you in the ass and don't give you the common courtesy of a reach around.
>>
>>78721545
Nigel agrees:

"Amazing. All these countries, you know, we joined this thing 30 years ago, you joined it 15 years ago - and we all thought we were joining a Europe where we trade together, cooperate together - they were the promises that were made. And now we find we have a European Commission, unelected by the people, unremovable, and they are the government of Europe.

Most of the laws that are made in your country every year come directly from those unelected European commissioners and what's happening in every country in Europe is the politicians are moving in this direction, wanting more and more power, and the people are saying, 'What's going on? What's happened to our democracy?' So there is a big gap that is opening up."

>European Commission, unelected by the people, unremovable, and they are the government of Europe.
>Unelected

The stupidest fucking thing ever conceived.
>>
>>78721845
and the commission bypasses their vote.
It's merely consultative.
>>
>>78711672
The European Union when Britain joined was actually great which is why we joined in the first place.

We joined based on the lie that the EU would be purely economic. As the years passed the kikes in conrol thought "lol why don't we just force a united states of europe, what could go wrong?"

So glad we are leaving. I honestly don't care if it fucks our economy, I'd rather us die by our own sword than have unelected foreigners slowly kill us like cancer.
>>
EU wants to be an authoritarian system yet it's too much of a pussy to use that authority.

It's like EU is ran by a woman. Telling people what to do but too coward to lead the way.
>>
>>78722075
>It's like EU is ran by a woman.
>>
>>78721615
yup, true dat amerikana

and there are allot of voices for a federation indeed but I doubt it will ever happen.
but for sure the brexit means solid reforms. might take a million years but anyways...
>>
>>78721697
very different yes.
>>
File: EUUN0001.gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001.gif
4 KB, 388x260
How is creating a European Federation not the next step for Europe to compete with the USA. We are European. We need to rule the planet
>>
>>78715101
>common identity
seig heil!
>>
>>78722429
It's not. State media here hold huge propaganda campaigns just as they do in vodkastan.

>>78722449
Because no one wants to give the country that spawned Merkel power over them, not even a little.
>>
>>78722376
Nah, just watch as they sweep it under the bed.
They'll do as they always do and ignore the people.
>>
>>78722565
go away Geert
>>
>>78711278
Because of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
Our nation gets it's people in the EU and they send our biggest cucks who instead of actually advancing out interests just try to open our collective European ass to fugees.
>>
>>78722449
But that's not what it is.
It's a trade federation.
No Army = No border control.
>>
>>78711778

Pros and cons. Appointed is more merit based.

Both are vulnerable to corruption.

However - When electing a PM/Pres... The likes of Paris Hilton can win.

If corruption is dead and transparancy is 100% then I see nothing wrong with appointing. (this is not reality either).
>>
>>78722565
And when we remove her?
>>
>>78722784
You tell us Hans
>>
File: angela-merkel-618x447.jpg (39 KB, 618x447) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-618x447.jpg
39 KB, 618x447
>>78722075
>>
>>78722784
The cucks who dominate the German electorate will vote in someone even worse, probably.
>>
>>78711278

Imagine Osama Bin Laden lived freely in North Dakota and you couldn't deport, harm, imprison or execute him because some liberal faggot judge in another country had final say over your law making and judicial decisions and wanted you to respect his human rights. That is the European Union.
>>
>>78722627
I'm not so sure. I mean I'm a euro-sceptic at heart but I do think they are no longer able to continue like they have. otherwise they risk a complete bailout from the EU.
and when we refer to 'them' its not like its aliens controlling Europe, its Europeans from individual countries. those countries/people/gov's will have a big say in this or otherwise Europe will be ruled by the right wing Leavers.

so the pressure is on bigtime.
>>
EU is the liberal facism
liberals =post-communism
>>
I used to love EU, I thought of it as the fourth reich, new Germania (Because we all know germany rules EU). But then Merkel decided that instead of European Union we should have Union of Europe and Africa. That is exact opposite of what my dream of Europe would have been: a fortress that would have staunch walls to keep the barbarians at bay.

Yes, I know it is all so very naive, but I'm a dreamer. I want to believe in a better world.
>>
>>78721634
Solothurn is comfy, wouldn't travel around the world for it though.
>>
>>78720313
>national socialists believe in social justice
huh
>>
>>78722897
yeah, that's a bit a llot untrue and you know it fa ggot

this is exactly how leavers where fooled in voting leave.
>>
>>78722376
The age of antithesis is followed by the age of synthesis. It will not be without hardship, but I have confidence that within our lifetime a complex, well-formed globalism will form from the ashes within some of our lifetimes. Ugly years are ahead, though.
>>
>>78722962
I'd like to think that would trigger an actual democratic EU. Then UK could join again.
But those unelected people aren't gonna give away their power.
>>
Another thing wrong with the EU, right-wingers love to forget is euro, the currency. Imagine your entire economy was run out of Frankfurt, the most jewish-degenerate city in Germany, (with a nice geopolitical position though) with you having no impact on it.

I think that's actually the main problem. The others are just cuckoldness additions.
>>
>>78712100

If you've ever been on a website and had to click "I accept" to the cookies warning and found it mildly annoying, that was because the EU decided it was illegal for websites not to put them there. Imagine that level of really annoying fiddly little niggly bullshit laws scaled up to a massive continent and you have somewhere near the level of pure bureaucratic shit that the EU is at.
>>
>>78723174
yup. but I think it will be less globalism and more general deals with room for whatever.
>>
Ruined by forced immigration. Literally. Europe is ded
>>
left version Nazi
>>
>>78723243
Yeah, that's another thing.
What's funny, is the Central Bank has managed to be in in a position where they basically hold us by the balls. Injecting Billions in banks every other day. It's not even reported in the news anymore. Thank muh crysis.
So leaving = sinking your currency.
>>
>>78711278
I prefer Democracy
>>
>>78723157

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/03/britain-cannot-deport-thousands-eu-criminals/

Also it is illegal for any country in the EU to have capital punishment. Technically if we were in the EU and someone slit the Queen's throat and raped her corpse, we would not be able to execute him because of the EU.
>>
>>78723177
>But those unelected people aren't gonna give away their power.

if those people hold their ground and bring the EU even more towards the cliff, there is no doubt in my mind they will somehow be removed.

lets say one of your French dudes in the EU parliament is refusing to (whatever) and you people see how that is moving france towards a direction you collectively don't want.

you just gonna sit there and watch?
fuck no, you guys riot over nothing. you good at that shit.
and if riots don't do it, you will vote anti-EU into the EU.
and we do the same

and they know it.
unelected my arse, its not like we are talking about Darth Vader man.
>>
>>78723510
Insightful, Nippon
>>
>>78723243
ah yes, the jew/cuck stance. so creative, educated and imaginary. well done lad.
>>
>>78722449
>we are european
>laughing jews
>>
>>78723742
>if those people hold their ground and bring the EU even more towards the cliff, there is no doubt in my mind they will somehow be removed.
Just like with the EU constitution amirite? They were totally willing to give up on their plans then, and they will be now as well.

Good thing they listened to our vote.
>>
>>78711278
EU itself is a nice idea. To bad the current version suck donkey balls.

Swedexit now.
>>
>>78711278
Jew currency
>>
>>78724163
>EU itself is a nice idea.
A larger than municipal political entity is already an Empire, EU might as well be a world republic, which it will inevitably will be.
>>
>>78723742
We're already doing it.
It's been 2-3 months already of strikes about a job legislation coming from the EU.
Basically slavery 2.0
Power that be imitate like Europe and not even bother to vote it in parliament.
What's retarded, is most people don't even know it's a EU directive and blame the government.
>>
>>78723959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZGHnrc4C8

this is happening in your country.
>>
>>78711278
I hate the dutch, I hate the english, I hate the french, I hate germans, the other ones i don't even know.
>>
>>78723622
go fuck yourself

again, this is why leavers feel tricked. they failed to double check retarded claims like yours.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-campaign-distorting-facts-criminals-deported-uk-european-arrest-warrant-a7068561.html
>>
>>78721794
All good mate, got through Berlin and Paris before the eternal night came, both beautiful cities.
I'm sure I will travel through Switzerland and come home with new cities to add to the return list.
>>
>>78717335
Jesus Romania stick to pick pocketing because you clearly don't have a clue what you're on about. Please tell me more about superior Romanian culture though i could use a laugh.
>>
>>78723243
>Another thing wrong with the EU, right-wingers love to forget is euro, the currency.

We don't forget about it but rather that it's not really that relevant yet when it comes to discussion over the lack of democracy in EU.

But its going to be relevant since according to commission by 2020 euro membership is not optional everybody has to join it or leave EU. Junckers also said that leaving is not an option so there's that.
>>
>>78722449
Honestly Germany, it's you.
Everytime we hear you wanting tintype th world, we get a little worried.
>please Hans, everytime you've attempted domination of Europe, Britain has stopped you.
It's just history repeating.
Berlin was beautiful though in 2005.
>>
File: haha.jpg (52 KB, 446x336) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
52 KB, 446x336
>>78724298
I already feel like I have no say in a fucking city, a city is already too big, political entities should be in groups of 100, maximum.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>78711278
Dumbass this coming week Brussels will announce the formation of the EU army. And get this. Made up of mostly Islamic youths claiming a European country.

This army will enforce Brussels decrees. This is not Bullshit. Their duty is also to stop secession.
>>
File: 1439554439104.png (430 KB, 619x803) Image search: [Google]
1439554439104.png
430 KB, 619x803
>>78712390
This and few thing more
>The common currency only benefited germany, since they setted the interes rates for their needs and dont give a fuck about the rest
>Joining the € and the EU induced a unlimited and Unsupervised borrowing by some countries, this created problems for everyone
>on the other hand germany litrally received money for free(their state bonds have negative yields)
>A "brain abtuction"; skilled people who left their home countries to go to germany
>Rising of the housing prices

dont get me wrong Im not in the narrative of "germany evil", but germany because of its size has a gravitational pull that makes the rest of the states, its satelites, my point in the economical issue is this, but as the germana anon says, if we dont stand """united""", we are going to be cucked by china or the US or Russia.

On the other hand, on a personal level, I never had a bad experience with other white europeans, but with muslims; deam thinks change.

Other people on the thread mentioned it, and its kinda sad that the EU could be a a and uncucked 4th Reich, and with their will to make everything brown are destroying everything.

Lets hope that after the brexit the EU is going to change its policies, atleast the social, and move to more right wing to stop the anti-EU feelings
>>
>>78724435
we still like you though. our love is unconditional.
(but not in a gay way)
>>
>>78723121
Was in Berlin in 2005 butchering your beautiful language.
I will say Germans are some of the mist forgiving and patient people in the world when I butcher their language to their faces.
No one broke into English to spare themselves the embarrassment of listening to my sub par german, and for that you earned an enormous amount of respect.
>>
Without the willingness to have a Mediterranean coast guard, with the authority to shoot down refugee boats, we have no other option that to rely on national borders.
>>
>>78724886
there's no need for such army, we have Nato.
>>
>>78725173
Yeah right.
How would you feel having my army in your fucking land?
>>
>>78724950
Get fucked, if you get conquered it's on you.
>>
It's a sterile, multicultural, postmodern, neoliberal project whose leading figures are comfortable with eradicating white majorities from our European cities

It's literally "White Genocide: The Union"
>>
File: 1458138349419.gif (2 MB, 588x470) Image search: [Google]
1458138349419.gif
2 MB, 588x470
>>78722449
>it's a German wants to fucking ruin Europe episode

What is wrong with you people? Why can't you just leave Europe alone and accept that what we have simply isn't anything like the United States and never will be.

Stop trying to make the European Federation happen, it isn't going to happen. Nobody wants to be told what to do by meme countries like Belgium.
>>
>>78711425
worse than that, what if california got to make laws that applied to all states, and the representatives from your state couldn't propose legislation
>>
The EU is the greatest contribution to world peace of the late 20th century.

People gravely underestimate the dangers of a disunited Europe.

Also Germany doesn't get nearly enough credit for holding the Euro together while they integrated East Germany. Fucking amazing statecraft and economic management.

Fuck, it's depressing to see the EU getting casually torn apart.
>>
>>78725351
What's the foreign legion up to?
God that gets romanticised there.
Not even Bear Grills could cure it.
>>
>>78725351
we already do on occasion. feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>78725593
Eat shit Communist scum.
>>
>>78725593
If you want true peace then destroy all the armies, but the kikes wont have that.
>>
>>78725535
If a Federal EU was to happen, and it waws fucking aware that its survival was at stake and did what is required, would you join us?
>>
>>78725535
Anko-chan is so cute. I want to hug her.
>>
>>78725702
don't you mean Capitalist scum? surely you recognize that the EU has been great for business
>>
>>78725593
>Fuck, it's depressing to see the EU getting casually torn apart

relax, its not torn apart at all.
>>
>>78712100

He literally started by mentioning trade deals.
>>
>>78725777
when did Putin turn jewish?

trips grudgingly checked though
>>
Their cookie notification policy is one of the dumbest ideas in human history. Do you know how many companies have wasted their time with that garbage which serves exactly one purpose: to annoy everyone using the website.

If the laws they pass in any other arena are as fucking retarded as that one the EU should be disbanded immediately and we should nuke Brussels just to be sure.
>>
The biggest problem the eu has is that it is a massive complex bureaucrazy.
Its not taught to people how it operates and people fear what they don't understand as is natural

They are infact a very open organization but people just don't know where to get the info
>>
>>78725845
So was USSR.
>>
>>78723622
Technically we didn't sign up for that part of the Lisbon Treaty.
We passed a law called the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 which abolished the death penalty for treason.
We then signed protocols 6 and 13 of the European Convention, which isn't part of the EU but the Council of Europe
>>
>>78725593
Good for Germany but the price for the euro was left to others to pay.
>>
>>78725596
Our military is honestly overstretched.
We have no remaining deployment power anymore.
Only thing going for us is nukes.
>>
File: hh.jpg (347 KB, 1394x1242) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
347 KB, 1394x1242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5N6570Bqa0
>>
>>78725964
There's thousands, tens of thousands like it. Their purpose being to increase operational costs that damage the ability of small/mid-size businesses to compete with the big corporations.
>>
>>78725783
Honestly I'd just prefer the EEC again. We already have NATO for our defensive pact, I suppose we could make one exclusive to Europe if we wanted to do that.

I don't see why Europe needs to be federalized.
>>
>>78726067
dude, Nato can easily crush Russia's military. for the rest we have no worries.

why you cry?
>>
>>78725964
It's not that bothersome, honestly.
May come in a handy when you're on a shady site
>>
>>78726267
NATO heavily relies on the US.
I wouldn't mind having them out and european nation defending themselves.
>>
I want more European integration. I want to be closer with our allies. A common currency and a political union aren't that farfetched an idea. Mutual funding for scientific research, no internal borders, grants to study in another member country... these are all good ideas and things I agree with.

The EU is not the institution to deal with this. The people we vote for, MEPs, cannot even propose new legislation. They must "suggest" it to the Commission who, by the way, are not elected but instead "appointed" by national governments. If our governments don't do their job, we vote them out the next time. If the Commission does a shitty job, we have no recourse and they have no accountability and therefore no democratic legitimacy.

We learned enough from the League of Nations to make a semi-functional UN, and we've learned enough from the EU to make something better.
>>
>>78726267
>I don't see why Europe needs to be federalized.

the idea behind that is to get rid of the endless non-decision-making.

not saying it would be a good idea but that's why there's voices for a federation.
>>
>>78726539
That's a cool opinion, 51% of England said no, now bugger off.
>>
>>78726329
Come in handy how? Are you going to read the cookie notification policy? Are you going to even understand it? Almost literally every website on earth uses cookies. That notification is 100% worthless to anyone.

As far as bothersome, try being a small business with a web presence trying to update every page on your site to comply with some arcane law like that. Trust me, I've done it, and it's a huge effort with no reward at all.

I don't know why you Euros are so content to let unelected mindless paper-pushers make rules that don't help anyone. As long as you keep saying yes they'll just keep doing it.
>>
>You want to have no war
Then destroy armies
>you want to trade
Then trade
EU only makes sense the eternal wanderer and their brainwashed slaves, same with USSR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
>>
>>78726713
way to not read the whole thing, kevin
>>
File: jj.png (2 MB, 3186x2169) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
2 MB, 3186x2169
>>78726982
>Remove
The purpose of the EU is to destroy the sovereignty and power of each state, concentrate all that power for their own purposes not yours.
>>
>>78725351
Why would you do that ? I love that guy.
>>
>>78727134
To have the EU is to simply render all your political decisions to China, this will be good economically SINOEU, this will make sure there's no war with China.
>>
File: trololo_.jpg (12 KB, 466x288) Image search: [Google]
trololo_.jpg
12 KB, 466x288
>>78727232
>>
>>78720230
RARE
>>
>>78727232
oh hello Belgium.
Do you have a government yet?
>>
>>78727616
We don't need one anymore, we have EU now.
>>
>>78727616
I think that is your government as well
>>
>>78722449
>EU shill
>flag
And your politicians are confused as to why we voted to get the fuck out of the EU?
>>
>>78711278
The EU is a way of turning Europe into a socialist federation. Now why the fuck do you think?
>>
>>78727834
So you breaking up with Flandre or not?
>>
>>78715985
I don't think you know what a corporate is. I agree with the rest tho. It's basically the same on a national level tho, whatever you as a plebian choose, is always discarded and overruled by political agendas. Hell it even happens on micro levels in your job that you basically can't do shit about something higher management decides.

I think the main problem is that people tend to over-extrapolate things to the EU. It's not like the EU decides on for instance cuts in the UK, although I've seen this often brought up as a reason why Britbongs were voting Brexit.

Face it, Schengen works well for the most part. Trade agreements are beneficial. There are many good things about the EU, but people tend to focus on the negatives. I completely agree with the fact that the EU has some serious room for improvement and might have to do a complete rebranding and reorganisation. I do not however agree that things in Europe will turn out for the better if every Western country starts to leave the EU.

What would happen with the refugees if there's no EU? Countries would start fuckin eachother over since they aren't bound by agreements. Hollande already said he would just let the refugees in Calais loose on the UK since he basically could. This would happen all over the place making things even worse and uncontrolled.

Just face it, there is no better choice than remaining in the EU currently. Britain has fucked itself over with this one.
>>
>>78728130
Not immediately.
>>
>>78728260
Calm the fuck down Ritte
>>
File: 1350428698001.jpg (39 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1350428698001.jpg
39 KB, 720x479
>>78711278
Imagine if a person is selected by the government from every country in north and south America, those people swear allegiance to the continued existence of a Pan-American supra state responsible for half your laws and growing.

Those people then choose a another smaller group, equally devoted to the total absorption of all member states, who are the only people who can propose law.

So you're voting for one guy (your president)
who then selects another guy, who must have no sense of national interest,
who selects another guy who actually runs the show.

It's a threefold degradation democracy.
>Would Europe be better off without it?
Now yes, in the past no. It did a great deal to push European states into running free markets.
Now it's responsible for recessions and its forced newly functioning free markets into a protectionist block, and a currency thats value has made half the countries industries fail.
>>
>>78711278
Having a lot of power and not using that power to solve the problems of its subjects. This is a case with most government institutions, but the EU ones are proportionally more powerful than most local governments, yet less accountable and just plainly lost contact with the citizens.
Probably not, but if the EU doesn't get its shit together after Brexit, we're going to find out anyway.
>>
>>78728305
So how is Europe doing for you?
Internally breaking up country. Wants to be be part of super-state.
>>
>>78711278
We do mot know what eu is. Who elected the president, no wait there is two presidents
>>
>>78728371
I'm sorry Boris.
>>
>>78722449

We *could* rule the planet if we weren't being bogged down by career politicians and Maoist/Marxist - to Neoliberal Authoritarians lashing out from their safespace
>>
>>78728763
>We
Dutch?
Poles?
>>
>>78711278
I do not, although I might be a bit biased since our country is not very significant on a global scale. One European voice weighs through a lot heavier on international matters than that of its countries separately. If we could show ourselves as one block that stands united under an external threat or influence, that is not a bad thing to strive for in my opinion. If a bit idealistic.

Many people harbour sentiments that the EU is being bogged down by a senseless bureaucracy, that the institution does not represent its people sufficiently, and to be honest, none of the countries in it are used to others meddling in their affairs and struggle with both 1) keeping their own culture, identity and 2) complying to laws that are forced upon them by above. Most citizens do not identify themselves with a European people, but as French, Brits, Germans etc. We have a lot of cultural differences, no common language, and the conflicting political interests of a gazillion countries to work with. All these result in a lot of arguing and timewasting and nobody can ever agree on anything. Yet the EU needs to be a lot more pragmatic in its decision making if it wants to function well. It's hard to combine both.

Still, you don't change such things by saying "I leave". Many Europeans do agree that the EU can be a useful thing but could be improved upon. The Brits were not alone in that.
>>
>>78728569
> what is Europe doing for me ?
Nothing, I couldn't be bothered with it.
>>
>>78729142
Poles
>>
>>78729240
I take it you enjoyed the last display of muslim culture then.
>>
>>78729142
I know how to prevent WW2, simply get annexed by Germany and there would be no more war.
>>
>>78729564
or simply don't invent time-machines
>>
>>78729513
I didn't, and I blame EU for it.
>>
>>78711278
Imagine that the USA, Mexico and Canada were all in a union (which I will call the union) which allows you to set trade rates at a flat rate.
Sounds pretty good right? you are quite close, can trade and help one another.
The union says you can't sort out your own trading rates with countries outside the union, because you have to use the union rates.

The union has presidents you haven't voted in yourself, that you can't vote out, but you aren't too bothered.

The union starts making laws that affect how everyone lives, how businesses run and can over rule your own politicians and courts.

Now throw in free movement of people, anyone can cross the border, the only reason you can stop someone from coming into your country from other countries in the group is because they pose a legitimate risk to your country, like terrorists.

Now your country is becoming increasingly filled of Mexicans who want a better life, suppress the wages of jobs that they can get and live in enclaves, no integrating into your country's culture, Mexico is suffering a shortage of labourers and the USA is redistributing money to them.

Next the union tells you that you must take in refugees from the (fictional) war in Venezuela, Colombia has taken a lot of refugees in and the union is giving them money, in return they are fast tracking membership and ignoring their own rules and requirements so they can join.

The union is taking hundreds of millions from you and giving you some back in the form of spending it on what they like.
You aren't happy with it? the union isn't offering any chance of reform, you either get to vote out or you shut up and take it.

That's what the EU is.
>>
>>78729786
>We don't need one anymore, we have EU now.
---->
>I didn't, and I blame EU for it.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but ...
>>
File: 1466454981578.jpg (201 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1466454981578.jpg
201 KB, 1280x800
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>>78724155
>>78724155
>>78724155
>>
File: 1466370955373.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1466370955373.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
It's ruled by a political elite with immense power, but no accountability. Their political agenda is to build a European superstate, through undermining national identities across European nation states. They have time and time again gone against the wishes of the European wishes, and openly mocks us. In their Brussels HQ's they have vast shopping malls with luxury goods, and they give themselves something like up to 45% tax reduction. In the Brussels EU apparatus, around 10000 people are payed more than David Cameron. The EU Parliament in which we vote in politicians have no real power, it's a smoke screen. All European laws or "directives" take priority before our own national laws. We don't have the last say in our own countries, and are thus no longer sovereign.

Apart from being completely incapable of protecting our outer borders and shutting out the migrant flood, it's evil, headed by power hungry career politicians and an elite who believe they're above us.

I mean come on.
>>
>>78711278
I love my neighbours that live next-door to me, I would lend them anything and share all my knowledge with them. But I would not pay their electricity bill, or monthly shopping for them every month.
>>
>>78730041
> but ...
I brought it on myself by trusting EU
You are right.
>>
>>78715669
Good video
>>
>>78715367
but importing millions of uneducated poor people and giving them free money and housing is good for your economy!
>>
>>78730807
It's a miracle we're alive at all. Fuck the economy.
Well it may not last long at this rate.
>>
>>78711278
Some people prefer the common law and some the codified civil law, but it boggles me how anyone would prefer the compilation of regulations of the EU.

To give you an idea, imagine Obama and a few others ruling exclusively by executive order, with a complacent bureaucracy doing everything the establishment asks, while the parliament is irrelevant not by chance, but by design.
Oh and Obama wouldn't even have been elected.

I seriously don't get how any of the peoples of Europe that have had Roman tradition of law could ever subject themselves to this treachery.

They have spent 40 making a joke out of the laws of England, bullying us by threatening commercial relations, and now they are paying the price.
>>
I doubt there's many things more satisfying than calmly and democratically telling someone to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>78712100
It destroyed spanish industry. In the 80s our economy was rocketing, and when we entered the EU, the rest of europe and especially France saw that they had fucked up opening free trade with the more price-wise competitive spanish industry, especially the agricultural sector (you can see pics of french farmers assaulting spanish trucks loaded with cheap fruit), so the EU basically payed massive amounts of money to anyone who carried out "economic reforms". In other words, turned us into a beach resort for them to spend the hollidays they pay wuth their safe, uncontested industry.

After that, Germany started handing out loans so they basically own half of the mediterranean and call the shots while making shitloads of money. The french, on the other hand, screwed up, and now they complain about how much money PIGS cost them after they crippled us.

So the only winner is Germany. First they got all the rising economies out of the way with the help of other developed countries they then backstabbed and now they reign as the indisputed first european power.

Still, I think that the core concept of what the EU was supposed to be is good and the way to go (united europe, joining forces, etc). The thing is, very few people really want that and everyone just kept looking after their own interests and findin ways to use the union in their favour.
>>
>>78711278
1. It's not a democracy, un-elected anonymous create laws in EU countries that benefit them not the country.
2. The EU is trying to force all EU countries into being the USE (united state of Europe), and ohh god the endless problems that would cause.
3. The EU is making a EU army to police the EU and its countries and they attempted to keep this hidden until after the UK referendum just further proving that they are sly cunts.
>>
>>78721545
They just kept expanding their power. Even when people pushed back with No votes they just couldn't stop the steamroller. I wonder if Brexit will chasten them or if they'll double down.
>>
>>78720133
>mostly affect islamists
u wot m8 they're the ones who never get punished for anything they say
>>
Meanwhile, I just saw the first ever integral veil woman in my remote Brittany town at the grocery store, the day before yesterday.
It's not really that it bothers me because I hate mudslimes.
It bothered me because it's fucking illegal in our country.
>>
File: 1457873786975.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1457873786975.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>78719245
The UK is still powerful, but let's be real, you are a living joke compared to what you used to be. Leaving the EU won't change shit. The Pound was valuable because it was backed not only by the UK but by the whole of Europe, it will never recover to the same levels.

Yes maybie less poles and romanians will come, but the africans in Calais do not give a damn wether you are EU or not, and neither do Indians or Pakis.

The City will see how Frankfurt takes its place and implying you did earn more money, the cost of living will increase due to the import taxes you will pay for any basic necessity item.

By the way, unless the far left scum wins tomorrow, we will start charging the 250,000 grandpas you have here for the healthcare they have been recieving for free.

Still, most of those problems can be solved through the correct ruling of the country, but well... We know that is not likely to happen.
>>
>>78715208
How could they they don't have a way of fighting back your taxes are taken directly from their checks and they can't just stop working or they'll starve.
>>
>>78733749
When TIPP is ratified you too will be paying for healthcare Pedro
>>
>>78736235
>EU regulations removed
>borders secured from islam
>free trade is promoted and tariffs are lifted
>food prices drop from cheap imports
>oil prices drop from no longer being locked in to trading with approved EU partners
>pound becomes higher than american or Japanese currency
>brititan sees a massive population growth due to a new cheaper standard of living
>whites once again think of recolonizing south Africa and Zimbabwe
>blacks BTFO
>muslims GTFO
>Britain finally has a military that isnt the american army
>>
File: 1466891048472.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1466891048472.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>78711278
Op are you literally retarded?

If so you are in luck, Google Brexit the movie.
>>
>>78736957
Pound is already higher than us dollar
>>
>>78738127
i realy dont follow currency's so yep im retarded
>>
>>78714390
>You ain't paying shit to us ! I mean you technically are
>>
>>78738540
Before 2008 crash pound was worth 2 dollars, it's currently at 1.36 which is the same as 2008
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.