[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 2016 > still voting for Repuketards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 440x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 440x361
> 2016
> still voting for Repuketards
>>
hi, reddit
>>
>>78710318

Out of shitty Horsey cartoons to post?
>>
>>78710318
Democrat nominee is Hillary Clinton

Let that soak in... now fuck off with this meme
>>
>>78710318
How would the rich guy voting republican prevent anyone from realizing that? If he was breaking a law, arrest him. If he's not breaking a law, how exactly is he ruining someone else's life?
>>
>>78710318
Who's the guy on the left? Why'd you take out the fat guy? Are you trying to meme that kid like we did with AIDS skrillex?
>>
>>78710318
> "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -C.S. Lewis
>>
but the jews control the republican and democratic parties.
>>
>>78710318
Go live in a country without rich people then, I'm sure they're wonderful places.
>>
>>78711036
>tfw best countries have lowest wealth inequality

It's almost as if economy works best when everyone plays... makes you think, huh?
>>
File: s_dusty2.jpg (10 KB, 168x153) Image search: [Google]
s_dusty2.jpg
10 KB, 168x153
>>78710318
> 2016
> Not realizing Democrats are just as bad
> Still arguing anyway
>>
>>78711251
>>tfw best countries have lowest wealth inequality

>America is the best country
>It has high "wealth inequality"

Leaf pls
>>
>>78710584
>Hillary Clinton has perfected the politics of personal profit and theft.

>She ran the State Department like her own personal hedge fund – doing favors for oppressive regimes, and many others, in exchange for cash.

>Then, when she left, she made $21.6 million giving speeches to Wall Street banks and other special interests – in less than 2 years – secret speeches that she does not want to reveal to the public.

>Together, she and Bill made $153 million giving speeches to lobbyists, CEOs, and foreign governments in the years since 2001.

>They totally own her, and that will never change.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/transcript-trump-speech-on-the-stakes-of-the-election-224654
>>
>>78710318

^Shill faggot with AIDS
>>
File: uUQb8NQL.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
uUQb8NQL.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>78710318
Nope. Republicans don't want me to pay 35% income tax, therefore they are objectively serving my interests better than the Democrats.
>>
>>78710318

So I should vote democrat so they can import shitskins to take jobs from citizens?

You know for a party that claims to be for the working class their policies seem to fuck them over the hardest.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.