[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The case for God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: god is love.jpg (42 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
god is love.jpg
42 KB, 403x403
How many atheists would take 500 thousand dollars to kill a child?
I think many would.
How many christians would do the same?
If any, it would be just about no real christian.
A "real" atheist, what would he do, what should he do?
Such decisions philsophically go way beyond what the average Joe and Jane have to think about, that is why religion is so important for society.
The average person does never attains the level of understanding required to fully realize why exactly it is better to not murder a child for 2 billion dollars (atheist: "but i could help so many other children with that money!!")
The average person will never understand on a logical level why refusing that money is still the right choice for yourself and on a smaller level, the average person will never understand why it is good to have children, be faithful and not steal, not lie on so many small "little" things that make or break society when summed up to millions of people.
>>
Is your surname Hitler?
>>
>>78698707
Being a real atheist means not believing in any gods and accepting other peoples beliefs.
That is all.
It doesn't mean that you must stop to be a decent human being.

Do you know what "empathy" means and how it is developed in every normal person?
>>
>>78700615
>It doesn't mean that you must stop to be a decent human being.

and yet that's exactly what it does to you

> Do you know what "empathy" means and how it is developed in every normal person?

empathy can be bought and altered at will by external means, like a money incentive
Did you even read my post?
>>
>>78700737
Your post was a poorly written mess of fallacies. I read it, it was just trash.
>>
>>78698707

Christians have killed more children than atheists. Add in Muslims and Jews and you have a child holocaust.

Read what your god instructed the jews to do to, For example:

In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

Read about what the Crusaders did.
>>
>>78698707
>How many atheists would take 500 thousand dollars to kill a child?
I might. I'd do it quickly and without forewarning so as to avoid terrifying the child, if it would make you feel better.
>>
>>78698707
I wouldn't you fucking faggot.

Now kill yourself.
>>
>>78701874
addendum:

unless if it's a shitskin named Omar or Muhammad
>>
>>78700615
>Do you know what "empathy" means and how it is developed in every normal person?

Religiousfags probably don't which is why it's beyond their comprehension that people live their daily lives without fear of eternal damnation and still somehow don't want to go around kicking cats and driving schoolbuses off of bridges.
>>
>>78698707

I'd kill a child for free granted I could sex the corpse afterwards.
>>
>>78701022

fallacies are for idiots who cant end an argument by being right
>>
I don't suppose God allows you to kill yourself either, now, does he?
>>
File: 1462231960425.jpg (70 KB, 650x485) Image search: [Google]
1462231960425.jpg
70 KB, 650x485
Not even an atheist, but this thread is fucking retarded.
>>
>>78702137

Oh, but you probably are not a "real" atheist.
>>
>>78698707
Is the child a nigger? This would influence my decision greatly.
>>
>>78702291

All the threads on /pol/ are retarded. That's why we come here.
>>
>>78698707
Just because you're an atheist does not mean that you don't accept any rules or an moral
Infact even tho atheists are denouncing religion without a second thought
They tend have a better moral compass as people, just as an example, of islamic belive, a shark has more morals but anyways
>>
>>78702794

that's like saying communism is fine because people are totally free to work hard
the thing is just.. they dont. it doesnt work.
>>
>>78701829
>Crusades
Classic atheist argument.
Let's do the math-
Joseph Stalin- 20,000,000
Mao Tse-Tung- 40,000,000
Maximillian Robespierre- 40,000
Pol Pot- 2,000,000
Then, your argument
Crusades- 1.7 million
Adolf Hitler- 11 million
Oh look, not even fucking close. What do the Stalin, Mao, Pot, and Robespierre have in common? They all employed genocidal policies to advance state sponsored atheism.
>>
>>78698707
Nice "No true scotsman" m8, there are just about as many christcucks as fedoras(percentage wise) who would kill children for 500k.
>>
>Hey guys who wants to talk about religion on the internet! Im sure this will end well
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.