[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
could nazi germany reverse engineer technology from a modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: hitler.jpg (506 KB, 1646x908) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
506 KB, 1646x908
could nazi germany reverse engineer technology from a modern warplane and win the war?
>>
>>78694641
No, they didn't have the capability to manufacture the complex parts needed for modern warplanes. Even if they did, a better air force would not have won them the war.
>>
>>78694641
Perhaps this technology would enable them to build more powerful and efficient masturbation torture machines, but I believe a modern vacuum cleaner may be just as effective without the trouble of obtaining and transporting an entire fighter jet.
>>
File: 1441485570326.jpg (95 KB, 599x787) Image search: [Google]
1441485570326.jpg
95 KB, 599x787
>>78694641
Doesn't matter because we can't send information farther back then before the age of computing. We tried to find another event to change but decided it was more efficient to just change the present.
>>
>>78694641
Yes. The germans are the ones that later invented the new generations of US and Soviet aircraft so they were pretty fucking smart.

They wouldn't be able to reverse engineer all the advanced targeting systems and electronic stuff but they could certainly reverse engineer the the hydraulic, pneudraulics, and mechanical parts which would be all that's needed to build bombers and aircraft that could easily fly over flack cannons. If nazi's had B52 bombers during the battle of britain, england would be speaking german right now.
>>
>>78695727

yea whatever but

can you imagine how smooth her feet must be?
>>
>>78694641
>nazi scientists
>time-grab modern plane
>reverse engineer it
>look at each other with Teutonic disappointment
>it's less advanced than their own stuff
But for real family your question is stupid because it reprioritizes wunderwaffen. Y'all niggers needed to ditch the wunderwaffen and relearn fundamentals.
>>
If we sent back one of our vietnam era jets, i think they could do it. At the very least the jet engine could have yielded some interesting stuff for them.
>>
>>78696044
The nazis already invented the jet engine
>>
>>78696044

But they have the same problems manufacturing it as they did with their own engines.
>>
>>78694641
Send then nukes and drones.
>>
>>78695925
get culturally enriched footfag degenerate
>>
>>78695925
What's it with you fag got and feet? Inb4 muslim. Feet are fucking dirty and they are unisex.
What you should notice besides her beauty is that she is dressed very conservitivly with just enough skin shown to drive a man mad.
>>
>>78694641
>did
>alien warplane

fixed
>>
>>78695727
>that pic

really makes you think...
>>
why not just send 5 kilo plutonium?
>>
>>78696329

non foot fags dont even realize what they're missing out on

what a pity...
>>
>>78694641
Germans invented the first military jet fighter. They had ace pilots with over 100 confirmed kills, since the Russians and Allies still used propeller planes and couldn't compete.

They still lost. It sucks when the entire world declares war on you over a city in the baltic.
>>
can't reverse engineer manufacturing techniques and scientific principles
>>
>>78694641
they could do that body of the jet but not the electronics
>>
>>78696001
>invented rockets
>best guns at the time
>invented jet engine
>put americans on the moon
Yeah lets ditch all advancement.
>>
>>78694641
How about sending back an ak47. Or an ar15! Surely they can reverse engineer one.
>>
>>78696741
Are you implying that either of those piece of shit weapons is better than what they already had?
The problems are manufacturing enough of them for every soldier.
>>
>>78696741

they could reverse engineer that shit in the 16th century
>>
>>78696593
Why would they need the electronics anyways? They arnt fighting migs. They would have total air superiority.
>>
>>78694641
The Nazis could have won the war had we just given them three nukes that could be launched from one continent to the next and told them to have fun. After they nuked DC, London and Moscow all they have to do is keep up the facade of them having more.
>>
>>78696869
>Piece of shit
Having an automatic weapon. M16a2 or Ak74 in every german soldiers hands would be a game changer
>>
>>78696998
They would have nuked moscow maybe but not the other two.
>>
>>78696302
Womun with gross feet detected
>>
>>78694641
No. They need Jewish secret engineer society members to extract information from.
>>
>>78697137
Except germans already had automatic weaponry you nigger, at the time they just didnt have the means to manufacture enough for everyone.
Stg 44 is far superior to piece of shit ak74.
>>
>>78696998
Intercontinental ballistic missle perhaps?
Just send blueprints for the atom bomb or minute man icbm
>>
>>78697240
exactly how is it superior?
You fags were armed with bolt action rifles and lost to PPSH on the eastern front.

And now you took on 1 million Ahmeds because your women crave conqueror's cock so much.
FUCKING KEKS.
>>
>>78697325
>Intercontinental ballistic missle
Thank you, I could not think of that name as I had a brain fart.

>>78697159
Minute they thought the US was going to get involved, sending a "fuck off" notice to the US followed with the US not fucking off and then nuking DC maybe would not have got the US to fuck off, but it would have hurt the US' warmachine by killing a large number of leaders. Doubly so if it was sudden as ICBMs were unheard of at the time.
>>
>>78694641
Lel, if you can send them shit, send them atom bomb schematics, kraut.
>plot twist: OP actually can send data to '43 and is asking for advice before altering history
>>
>>78697723
Yeah, only problem is the micro processor had not been developed yet. Need that for the guidance system. Basically prevents any use of smart bombs and fighter jets. They wouldnt have the tools to manufacture one.
>>
>>78696959
Modern jet fighters are deliberately aerodynamically unstable - this lets them bank much quicker.
The only reason they stay in the air is because computers are making thousands of micro-adjustments on the wings constantly to keep it straight.
Without the electronics, it would never get off the runway.
>>
>>78697924
pls let it be true
>>
>>78697549
I don't often agree with a leaf, but he makes a solid point or two here.
>>
>>78698021
But germans had already invented missile guidance systems.
It was just too late.
They used a few missiles, they werent TOO accurate but accurate enough. It was already too late into the war though.
>>
>>78698073
>the more you know
I did not know this. Very interesting
>>
File: JG-7-Me-262-lg.jpg (75 KB, 768x542) Image search: [Google]
JG-7-Me-262-lg.jpg
75 KB, 768x542
>>78694641
Why not give them the plans for ME-262s in 1939? Making them at the start of the war instead of the BF-109 would have won the battle of britain
>>
>>78694641
if they could launch satellites without their launch pads being bombed to shit daily, sure -
>>
The Chinese cannot reverse engineer American chips and you think some knuckle dragging 1940s cavemen could figure out a fucking modern plane and let alone build parts to make their own.
>>
>>78698233
I can confirm this.
>>
>>78695727
Sauce plz
>>
File: 1404752444865.jpg (100 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1404752444865.jpg
100 KB, 400x533
>>78694641
Are you a nazi that has an airplane shaped time machine, OP?
>>
>>78694641
Almost all the modern aircraft tech are pretty much reverse enginered nazi tech.
>>
>>78698298
the chinese dont need to reverse engineer anything american, because everything the murricans use is already made in china
>>
>>78698227
Ok then. How about not making seriously bad tactical decisions like invading Russia, diverting supply tranes for concentration camps and not having tanks/morter reinforcement on french coastlines.
>>
>>78698630
How naive can you be?
>>
To win the germans the war, much simpler things would suffice. A few good history books would likely contain most of the necessary information. It would tell them about the consequences of certain strategic decisions so that they can better formulate a viable strategy. It would give them a better understanding of the enemies they faced before commiting to a given move. It would show them the importance of sloped armor, the necessary specifications on anti-tank guns to penetrate Soviet tanks, the need for standardized parts and a priority on mass production over technologically advanced designs, and that sort of thing.

It would enable them to either avoid the Battle of Britain to save resources for Russia, or to carry it out in a better way. It would allow them to recognize the dangers facing them in the east, and to plan accordingly.

There's such a multitude of things they could do with just a few modern history books. Why bother sending them a warplane that they probably wouldn't be able to gain a terrible amount of insight into without a tremendous amount of work? They would get some out of it for sure, but there's no way they'd be able to replicate a modern fighter jet with their contemporary technology. If anything, it would probably just emphasize their focus on outlandish designs that are beyond their industrial capacity.

Although if they could somehow start mass producing a functioning jet fighter before or in the early stages of the war, that would certainly have a major impact, provided it doesn't leak and that the allies don't successfully copy or catch up to it overly soon. It would be next to impossible to counter relatively modern jet aircraft with contemporary technology if they were available in sufficient quantities.
>>
File: 1464997979001.jpg (12 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
1464997979001.jpg
12 KB, 201x250
>>78694641
So, let me get this straight. You are visiting a vietnamese origami board to ask whether or not time travel exists? Color me surprised, buddy.
>>
>>78698021
I was working under the assumption that it would just magically work or the system would work for exactly three times before failing

If not then probably give them modern day tanks. I'm speaking out of my ass here, but I don't think those would require a whole lot of electronics outside of targeting which could be replaced with more manual stuff. They could probably reverse engineer its reactive armor if nothing else.

Though, that said, >>78698889
>>
>>78698889
Do alittle more research on Hitler and his repeated attemtps at dismissing junior officers. And even ignoring senior officers ideas. Then having the audacity to repremand them when his own military plans failed.
Had he just shut the hell up and listened to his commanders. The war would have ended in a stalemate. And very likely the Third Reich would still be around
>>
>>78699106
Im with you on this. Had they had todays modern technology sent back to the very start. They could work around a processor.
>>
>>78699256
Yes, it still would have been around to get nuked a few months later.

lel
>>
The Nazis used time travel to make sure it looked like they didn't win the war, yet they won. From here on their top scientists would infiltrate the US government and Hitler would give them directives from his base in the South Pole. World domination is not something you achieve in an open spotlight.
>>
>>78694641
No. Ignoring that silver bullet weapons don't actually exist (even the atom bombs were less effective than conventional firebombing) Germany list WW2 before it began. Germany was preparing for war quickly but the entire war was doomed from the start for a few reasons.

1. Germany was surrounded. The Soviets could never be long term allies to Germany due to German anti-Slavic rhetoric and clashes of ideology. While Germany was rapidly rebuilding its military might so were the Soviets, and the longer Germany waited to fight the Soviets the bigger the advantage the Soviets would have due to their manpower.

2. Germany had no way to force Britain to heel. The German surface fleet was a joke, the French or Italian navies could have easily crushed the Kriegsmarine. Without a large surface fleet Operation Sealion was a pipe dream with no feasibility. Even with air superiority as soon as German troops landed the royal navy would have sailed south, cut off the German landing forces from supplies and bombarded them into oblivion while the British army ground them to dust. North Africa likewise was a doomed effort because the Italians had extreme difficulty sending troops and supplies to North Africa due to British domination of the Mediterranean while control of both Suez and Gibraltar ensured that Italian East Africa was doomed to fall no matter what. Even had Rommel won at El Alemien there was no real end game for his plan.
>>
>>78701003
3. Germany had no ability to match the economy and production of the allies. This is pretty straightforward, even without US aid the allies were outproducing Germany in wartime production, the Lend Lease simply made the gap even larger.

4. As Germany rearmed so did the allies. Hitler's victory in 1940 over France was a hail mary, Hitler accepted the plan because it was the only real plan that offered victory as an option for the Germans, and the only reason it didn't end up with the Germans being cut off and wiped out was due to lack of low level officer initiative and passiveness among the senior command in the allies. Regardless Germany debatably went to war too early and could have improved its chances by building up for longer, but as Germany rebuilt its army so too did the allies.

Beyond that there is the fact that the allies had more advanced technology in several fields (superior tanks, superior anti-tank munitions, radar, etc.) but at the end of the day prolonged modern wars don't come down to generals or technology or training they come down to economic capabilities, manpower, and willingness to sacrifice.
>>
>>78699256
I'm sorry, was that meant to be a response to me? That is one of the things that might be made clear to the German leadership, including Hitler himself, with the benefit of hindsight (or maybe that should be foresight). There are enough examples of dismissed officers proven to be right that are commonly cited in books discussing the war that the point would come across, if there is a willing recipient. It would be up to them to make use of the information.
>>
Having a modern aircraft and all the technology associated with it still won't fix supply issues or strategic decisions that ultimately turned out badly. Nazi Germany's failure was aggregate.
>>
>>78698459
Grace Victoria Cox. L2image search
>>
>>78701209
Just take a minute to read this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658695/It-wasnt-Allies-beat-Nazi-generals-Normandy-It-Hitler-A-great-historians-gripping-account-Furhers-bloodlust-doomed-troops.html

Hitlers biggest mistake was never retreating when losing ground. Instead, he ordered all his men to fight to the death. Instead of regrouping then reattacking at a better time.
>>
>>78698928
Stick to what your good at making

https://youtu.be/R6Dx9MhrqcE
>>
>>78701870
I'm not saying you're wrong - although I don't think the result of the war can be easily boiled down to a single factor like you're implying - I'm just not seeing how it contradicts my post. What you're saying is just another reason why my suggestion would work, because sending back those books would give them the information on what you're talking about, thus allowing them to counteract it. Unless you think Hitler would ignore it, which is another point entirely, and one you haven't mentioned.
>>
>>78694641
No. The proper technological infrastructure wasn't in place to make it possible. All the electronic technology in modern warplanes couldn't even be properly examined back then because of the modern encryption methods and manufacturing capabilities of today. They didn't have the technology in the 30s and 40s to fabricate let alone examine a modern CPU to determine how it is constructed at 14 nanometers or smaller for instance. They were also still using radio waves to communicate and didn't have wifi or satellites in orbit to help with communication.
>>
>>78702908
I was never arguing with you. Only implying Hitler was a megalomaniac and would likely wipe his ass with the papers.
Hitler was great at speaches and motivating people. Absolutely terrible military stratigist
>>
>>78703560
Maybe so. Who can say.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.