[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bu-bu-bu-but we're all DOOMED!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: meanwhile.jpg (379 KB, 1359x1002) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
379 KB, 1359x1002
>>
>>78691747
jews making money
>>
>>78691934
Oh jews schmews, stop the bullshit. All market-savvy cunts jump at every chance to exploit emotion and uncertainty.

>"I say bring it on. All this volatility in advance of earnings season is a gift. Stocks gyrating wildly over the last two days sets the table for glorious trading opportunities before results are released.
Will the losses stick? Alas, they probably won’t."

http://www.mainstreetinvestor.com/education/trading-earnings/5-ways-to-profit-from-brexit/
>>
BURN
>>
>>78692814
>All market-savvy cunts jump at every chance to exploit emotion and uncertainty.
And jews happen to be grossly overrepresented in the group of market savvy cunts.

Next you're going to object to me calling gang violence niggers calling eachother.
>>
>>78693115
No question that blacks are much more heavily into violent crime than whitie, but yourather ignorance of financials, and who participates, is monumental.

Here junior, even libtards can understand the NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/28/business/28trader.html?_r=0
>>
File: 1466256859036.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1466256859036.png
11 KB, 211x246
The world economy is dying :DDD
Less money for the Jews :DDD
>>
>>78692814
My dad is an investment banker and he texted me the night of

>Britain's out, Dow's on sale, tomorrow we buy financials

Don't have to be a jew to know that you buy low
>>
>>78691747
Let's see what happens long term, shall we?

One day of negative stock market correction doesn't say anything about the world.

It was always clear that Brexit is bad for everyone involved... but only after 1-2 years do we know how bad.

P.S. the reason why UK stocks did not plunge the same percentage as European stocks is because of the parallel 10% plunge of the pound. Compounded in dollar, UK share values plunged by about 13-14%.
>>
>>78694784
>It was always clear that Brexit is bad for everyone involved... but only after 1-2 years do we know how bad.

Fuck off
>>
>>78694784
>>
File: ZDWN2Kh.jpg (127 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ZDWN2Kh.jpg
127 KB, 640x1136
>muh great depression

seriously how is anyone falling for this?

I knew libshits were dumb but this is too much.
>>
>>78694988
Yes, Deutsche Bank fell back to the price it had a few days ago. What is your point?
>>
>>78696272
my point is get some hard assets and hide them from your wife's refugee
>>
>>78694905
>>It was always clear that Brexit is bad for everyone involved... but only after 1-2 years do we know how bad.
>Fuck off

Come on, Burger, stay civil. Everyone on /pol/ knows that there is a negative economic impact for the UK and the rest of Europe from Brexit.

The question is only how much.

Long term, after 10-15 years, the negative effect might be compensated by Britain not having to pay much any more into the EU and by having less burdensome regulation... but only if it somehow manages to access the EU single market unrestricted like Switzerland and Norway.
>>
>>78696455
You are forgetting there is still the chance the EU might fall apart. Things like the Greece problem still exists, even if it is on ice with the bailout money. All it would take is another small shock to the Greek economy to knock it over the edge again which would probably force it out of the EU. This then could trigger the other troubled economies in the EU to struggle and fall out as well if not kept in check.
I am not saying it is guaranteed to happen in the next decade but the possibility isn't 0 either.
>>
If you believe in capitalism isn't a common market a good thing? Brexit is a loss for global capitalism ya fools
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+01.47.46).png (32 KB, 755x519) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+01.47.46).png
32 KB, 755x519
>5 day
Now click 1 year and look what you see. It's fucking nothing; the dips on random days have been worse.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.