[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the large auto manufacturing companies based in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: car-brands.jpg (65 KB, 1280x900) Image search: [Google]
car-brands.jpg
65 KB, 1280x900
Why are all the large auto manufacturing companies based in the northern hemisphere? Why aren't South America, Australia, or Africa (places with abundant natural resources) inventing the fuel efficient/fully electric cars of tomorrow?
>>
regulations and safety standards
>>
>>78690958
you trust the australians (probably the only """"""""civilized""""""" country in the southern hemisphere) to inventing electric cars?

>everytime you turn it on
>it says "Croiky m8, been a late nite at my stubbies an pluggahs party"
>>
FACT: White people stole automobiles from Africa. It is a known fact that the swirls in sand dunes were tire tracks from the Ancient Egyptians who used vehicles, which is why Africans were able to trade with one another despite being isolated
>>
Because South America, Australia, and Africa are full of South Americans, Australians, and Africans.
>>
>>78690958
Why are nearly all scientists white?
Why is scientific progress always a result of white people?
Why have blacks only leeched from the achievements of white men?
>>
>chinese cars
>american cars
>french cars

kek
>>
>>78691745
No one said you had to like them, I just wanted to know any theories as to why the largest (and by that I mean most successful) ones come from the northern hemisphere.
>>
>>78692367
Just look how many third world countries are in the southern hemisphere barley any of them even have the infrastructure, or the knowledge, to build cars.

It is quite obvious to be honest and is a trend that you will find in most industries that require certain standard of technology and competence.
>>
>>78691745
>Malaysian cars
>>
>>78692659
Well then why aren't Indian or Israeli companies dominating in the field? If technical knowledge is the barrier why are so many engineers for large auto manufacturing companies imported from there? It genuinely seems baffling to me. If I were an AI and you told me all the variables involved in making cars and included where the greatest amounts of talent and cheapest labor were on the globe and then asked me to predict who would be the best at making cars I'd probably say India.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.