[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Rapefugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429295115345.png (11 KB, 314x309) Image search: [Google]
1429295115345.png
11 KB, 314x309
German/Austria bros. Would it be possible/plausible for an american to travel to your countries and simply never leave. All the visa application processes seem like bullshit when you have millions of refugees flooding in. I just want to work and bash turks in my free time.
>>
>>78686927
I dont want burgers in My country
>>
>>78687042
Fuck off ahmed. Importing American bulls is the only way to protect the sovereignty of the lebensraum.
>>
>>78687042
Ja we need more Rapefugees hehe :^) fuck burgers
>>
>>78687185
African American Bulls*
>>
I want to do the same. How can I do it? I want to study and do something as well.
>>
>>78687286
We only need to cill all Sand-Niggers and Normal Niggers and commies
>>
>>78686927
Just become a GI and ask to serve in Germany. You can live the rest of your life there.
>>
>>78687478
Do you actually get any say at all as to where you are deployed in the army? If so, i appreciate the advice. South Korea might even be a better choice.
>>
>>78687584
Unless we just started a war and you've proven yourself competent, you can generally ask where to be based.
>>
>>78686927
You can become an Engrish teacher here, I always see tons of places looking for native speakers with minimal education
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.