[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POINT AND LAUGH CHILDREN! POINT AND LAUGH AT THE UK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: us-flag-and-soldier-1.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
us-flag-and-soldier-1.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
The NATO treaty is for the "UK". The UK won't exist within a year. It's collapsing. The USA won't honor the pact when that happens. We literally did the same shit with France in the French Revolution. We won't honor the agreement if is anything other than the exact "UK" we recognize. SO BASICALLY....FUCK OFF England!

Besides many EU countries are in NATO. We'll go to their AID.
>>
Oh good, another whiny cunt heard from.
>>
>>78685539
When the UK has finished their new free trade agreement with Russia NATO suddenly won't look that important.
>>
File: 1428704928812.png (91 KB, 228x219) Image search: [Google]
1428704928812.png
91 KB, 228x219
>>78685539
>The USA won't honor the pact when that happens

Ok.... we will still have one of the strongest militaries in Europe with or without NATO. Are we meant to be worried that Russia will sail round and invade us as soon as NATO is gone or something?

Or is this just that meme where Americans pretend that European countries are all pacifist and literally don't have militaries as a way of justifying their run-away military spending?
>>
File: Lookatit.png (74 KB, 299x273) Image search: [Google]
Lookatit.png
74 KB, 299x273
>>78685539
From a continental perspective, 53.6% of UK exports by value are delivered to European trade partners while 22.5% are sold to Asian importers. United Kingdom ships another 16.1% to North America but just 2.6% to Africa.
Given United Kingdom’s population of 64.1 million people, its total $460.1 billion in 2015 exports translates to roughly $7,179 for every resident in that country.
>>
Dude, we love the UK. Even if it splintered (it won't) we'd still back what would become Britain and attempt to maintain a coalition between the broken parts of the UK. Greatest ally and all that shit.
>>
>>78685539
This is the like the 100th stupidest post I've read today.
>>
File: 1464167225065.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464167225065.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>78685539
>>
>>78686180
Also this. If I had to bet money on a European military, it'd be the Brits. I'd used to say Germans, but that's a joke now. Maybe the French 2nd.
>>
File: I'm addicted to boobies.gif (1007 KB, 231x265) Image search: [Google]
I'm addicted to boobies.gif
1007 KB, 231x265
What is the FiveEyes?
You're ignoring the history behind the US and UK relationship. Do you really think we'd throw away one of the greatest intelligence sharing apparatuses because "LOL, you guys changed your name!"
Also,
>>implying the UK is going to break up.
>>implying the UK population isn't shitting the bed in the same manner that investors have been once they realized "Leave" won
>>implying this isn't one the greatest buy opportunities investors have had since 2008

That last point isn't really relevant to the thread, I'm just so excited!
>>
File: 1459362233986.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459362233986.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>78685539
Fuck you. I will kill you with my bare hands, skin you with flint knives, and make a lampshade out of your fat ass.

You don't run the USA, faggot. I stand by my forefathers, and would swim a mile through an Indian river to aid my British kin. They will rise from this stumbling block to become a world power, again.

Fuck you. bootlicker.
>>
I don't know why the shills and the media are bothering with all this doom and gloom bullshit.

You think they'd play it cool instead of proving how scared they are.
>>
>>78685539
There's really no reason America would back out on supporting England anon. I understand you're butthurt about brexit but it just doesn't make any sense what you're saying.
>>
File: unclesam3nnn.jpg (39 KB, 297x466) Image search: [Google]
unclesam3nnn.jpg
39 KB, 297x466
>>78686180
>one of the strongest militaries in Europe
>only 2 super-carriers

TOP KEK
Good luck with that
>>
>>78687464
They have a lot of reasons to be terrified. Everyday, they're losing credibility and theyre being edged out of existence by the internet. Right now, one of their very last real sources of income are the from people with political interest.

They're still pumping money into them to control the narrative, but that'll be gone within a generation or two. The most we can do is let them burn themselves out.
>>
>>78685539
Shut up obama
>>
>>78687782
>only 2 super-carriers

Good thing being invaded by the USA isn't a realistic prospect and it doesn't actually take that much to be one of the strongest militaries in Europe eh?
>>
>>78687782
>only 2 super-carriers
>TOP KEK
It's two more than any other nation in Europe.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.