[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Martin Shkreli BYFO's the Feds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 530x298
>"It went great, the judge bitch-slapped the government, again," Shkreli said, bragging to several customers at a Manhattan Dunkin' Donuts where he was live-streaming his coffee purchase on Periscope.

>Shkreli continued to stream the rest of his trip back to his apartment. At one point, he said "90 percent of you watching this are morons, maybe not 90 percent, 50 percent."

>At Brooklyn federal court Monday, Shkreli pleaded not guilty to a new criminal charge, filed Friday, that alleges a conspiracy to commit securities fraud in the unrestricted securities of his former pharmaceutical company Retrophin.

http://archive.is/HAnSM
>>
>>78678775
Based. I bet he lurks here
>>
>>78679128
>implying OP isn't Shkreli himself
This is as obvious as the Tila Tequila threads that Tila used to post.
>>
File: 1463234786455.gif (127 KB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
1463234786455.gif
127 KB, 497x576
>>78679128
>>78679294
Literally this. Milo and Benny boy do this on a fucking daily.
>>
Martin if youre reading this I will pay you four thousand dollars if you let me suck your cock while you spit on me
>>
No one is being paid to shill for Shkreli. It's a Fed funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.
>>
File: 1460776617890.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1460776617890.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>78679723
he's pretty twisted like that man.... I bet he'd pay you
>>
>>78678775
Fucking based.
>>
A based Jew.
- Gets SHEKELS out of dyeing goym.
- Hoards SHEKELS without any regret.
- Appears as a true hero for Das Kapital.
- Promotes Talmudic principles of laffing at the gullible goym.
A TRUE RED PILLED UNTERMENSCH,

Goym.
>>
>>78678775
first i thought he's an asshole..
then i watched a few interviews and now i know he's an asshole BUT i like him ..
he's smart and makes money out of it and he gives a fucking shit about shit talkin idiots
>>
File: image.png (957 KB, 1000x897) Image search: [Google]
image.png
957 KB, 1000x897
>>78680353
he's literally /pol/: the pharmaceutical executive
>>
>>78680022
Though his Wikipedia page says he is Albanian and Croatian, he was born and raised in Brooklyn, went to Baruch College, worked for uber-Jewish hedge fund manager Jim Cramer in his teens — and had his own hedge fund by the time he was 21. This is not the profile of the “Albanian son of janitorial worker immigrants” he vends to the public.
>>
>>78679128
Naw. He wastes plenty of time on the internet, but he doesn't need to slum it here when he has goons to advertise for him, and there's theories that he pays for some of his publicity, both good and "bad".

I haven't been following him lately because I'm sick of him and his followers, but I did follow him for a while onto blab, which is now as good as dead.

God I'm bored. I need some good Schadenfreude.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.