[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waking up early meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466325154829.png (434 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1466325154829.png
434 KB, 500x667
Yesterday, Friday, I went to bed at 23:00, like any university day but instead of waking up at 6:45 to an alarm as usually I woke up at 9:45

It means I'm usually 3 hours sleep deprived to go university

Where comes this fucking meme of "waking up very early is healthy and what responsible and successful men"??

At least NEETs aren't fucking rotting their brain to wake up early
>>
>>78678270
Adopt the rule of 8.

>8 hours work
>8 hours free time
>8 hours sleep

Even in the weekends. Your body will adapt.
>>
>>78678444
That rule is retarded
My body needs to sleep what it needs
>>
>>78678270

The trick is to wake up early, either work out (or bike to work for exercie) and eat a high protein breakfast. This will keep your body's energy level up more than if you roll out of bed, shitppst on 4chan then drive to work half asleep.
>>
>>78678270
Define success.
I think really successful men do as they will.

Personally, i prefer to work 12h+, when there is something interesting, and profitable to do.
When theres only shitty things, i rest more, so that i am ready when money is to be made again.
For an "basic" worker ofcourse, who never plans to do anything on his own, 8-8-8 is very efficient, maby even 6-10-8, or something.
Getting up early doesnt do shit, if there is no-one you have to serve early, or do business with.
>>
>>78678270
Keep your NEET threads on /r9k/.
>>
>>78678270
It's sleeping regular hours, you mong.
as well as healthy eating, your body needs about 7-8 hours each night.
If your feeling lethargic even with that you need to change your diet.
>>
who here sleeps 4hrs a day during the work week and 8-12 hrs a day on the weekend?
>>
>>78682017
Fuck that I want to do stuff on my weekends. I have been slowly weening myself off of sleep so now I only need 6-7 hours.

It sucked at first but once you suck it up and deal with it your body adjusts
>>
It's bullshit. Everyone should sleep as its body needs.
>>
>>78678270
Maybe try going to bed earlier senpai.
>>
>>78682017
I slept 4 hours last night. Went to bed at 4:00 and woke up at 8:00. I'm not tired but I'm not energized. The worst part is that I was on 4chan and playing WoW the entire time
>>
>>78678270
>Spain
>lazy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.