[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it not okay, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x271
Why is it not okay, /pol/?
>>
>>78674773
Jews are filth, a good christian would never marry a kike.
>>
>>78674773

You dont need a piece of paper or a rubberstamp from the government to say you have a 'real relationship' with someone.

Keep it on the DL and noone will give a fuck.
>>
>>78674773
>Jew
>bull
>>
>>78674861
You have a point.
>>
>>78674773
>8&35
Is this from Salon?
>>
>>78674773
Dudes can't love each other, that's gay
>>
>>78674773
Absolutely degenerate.
This image depicts the worst crime known to man: A christian marrying a Jew
>>
>>78677954
Only men can love each other. You can love a woman, but she will never love you back
>>
>>78678282
underrated post
>>
>>78674773
"Pedophillia is love goy."

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no!
>>
>>78674773
>dat 8 and 35

wew lad
>>
>>78674773

I love an anime character and I am pretty sure that she loves me too. But we can never we together because that is wrong.
>>
Jews don't marry outside their own religious community.
>>
>>78674773
>8
>35

fucking animals, this is the ultimate degeneracy
every single pedophile should be castrated
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 85x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 85x90
>>78678282
> Tfw bisexual master race
>>
>>78678551
*Killed
FTFY
>>
I see that age shite all the time. 8 & 35 is pretty extreme. I've seen others be 10 & 35.

The most common one I see shilled is 16 and 21 though. Which isn't too bad.

Anything on the clock is pedophilia for sure though.
>>
Love is love
What is not love can never be love
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (59 KB, 1225x825) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
59 KB, 1225x825
>>78674861
A
>FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>78678282

Thats true but it is also a swindle of the gay community to try and 'hijack' the close bonds that men can form with their mannerbund as an expression of sexual attraction.

This was abetted by the fact that sigmund freud, who often projected his own jewish mindset onto his clients, would claim that european peoples ideas of filial, platonic, and areatic love are all simply 'masks' for a desire for sex.

The net result of all this has been generations of young men and boys who have grown up isolated from each other, misinterpreting their desire for close friendship, and consequently becoming extremely desperate and thirsty for an ideal female companion, which they think will fill the hole in their lives, leading to betatude and cuckdom.
>>
File: 23123.jpg (52 KB, 557x582) Image search: [Google]
23123.jpg
52 KB, 557x582
>>78674773
>''Pedophilia after the faggots get their way? Lol, nice slippery slope fallacy there bigot!''
>>
>>78674773

so inspiring except for the fags and jews.

#purestLove
>>
>>78674773
Of course love is love, but sexual attraction between members of the same sex is a mental disorder. I love my best friend, but I would never have sex with him.
>>
Consenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting AdultsConsenting
>>
>>78679466
and animals
dont forgett that they want to make that legal to
and after having sex with any type of human as long as he consents is ok and having sex with any non-human regardless of consent is also legal it only takes a tiny step
>>
>>78680242
daily reminder that animals cant consent so its not fine
>>
>>78680242
Oral sex with animals is already legal in canada. A week or two ago. Look it up
>>
File: 827894-generals_jarmen_kell.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
827894-generals_jarmen_kell.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>78674773

>8
>35
>>
File: 31+nHNMQWnL._SX450_.jpg (12 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
31+nHNMQWnL._SX450_.jpg
12 KB, 450x345
>>78674773
Love is blind, that's why I support the LBGTP community
#StopTheHate
>>
>>78678385
nice strawman+false equivalency combo
>>
>>78678468
>>78678551
>>78681437
It says 18 and 35.
>>
>>78674773
This is beyond slippery slope, this is lemming freefall over the edge of the cliff.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.