[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 2ndeureferendumgbpetition.png (671 KB, 2400x1080) Image search: [Google]
2ndeureferendumgbpetition.png
671 KB, 2400x1080
Can someone explain to me why the EU is so bad that the UK left? What did the EU do?
>>
>>78673856
>Can someone explain to me why the EU is so bad that the UK left

Soviet Union under Jewish Germany guided by the leftist Merkel
>>
>>78673856
Is that image legitimate?
>>
>>78673856
Genocide.
>>
>>78674151
God damn Jews
>>
>>78674156
Yes, it is.
>>
>>78674156
Yes
>>
>>78674285
So the petition is in fact worthless.

This is a small taste of why we don't like the EU.
>>
File: cameroonneverendum.png (53 KB, 638x381) Image search: [Google]
cameroonneverendum.png
53 KB, 638x381
>saltytearsneverendum
>>
Is he lurking this thread?
>>
Can someone conform, this picture OP posted, is that true?
>>
>>78674750
how else are they going to get the real news
i dont see
>" MARKET CRASH BIGGEST IN YEARS EVEN IF MONDAY VALUES WERE JUST LIKE BREXIT"
giving out good information
>>
>>78674750
Probably. He vaugly makes references a lot of /pol/ memes
>>
>>78673856
Is this true and legitimate? I'm about to post it on facejew and don't want to look like a fool
>>
we told britain to leave the european union

and they did it

the absolute madmen
>>
>>78673856
>>78673856
its a misrepresentation, the rest is made up of very small numbers of people in all the other countries in the rest of the world. most likely British people who are abroad or family / friends of British people. Its only the IP they could just be on holiday.
>>
>>78676227
its not the IP my bad. the rest is true.
>>
File: Monnet.jpg (80 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Monnet.jpg
80 KB, 850x400
>>78673856
>>
>>78674156
yes but the data doesn't reflect the vote. All the other countries in the json only add up to 500k.
>>
>>78673856
EU always bad, but britbong is idiot ex-rich boy that think they are great kingdom that shouldnt be ordered around by EU.
Its simply matter of pride, they longing for glory that has long fade away and hoping the independence will make britain great again
>>
I don't even think a European superstate would be that bad, I just balk at its being imposed anti-democratically.

The most strengthening measure the EU could take would be to hold snap In / Out referendums in all its member states. Get a mandate for the project. If they're confident that the EU is actually for the benefit of Europe and Europeans, this shouldn't be an issue. On the contrary, the more they act like tyrants, the more they'll be perceived as tyrants, and the weaker the EU will be.
>>
>>78676704
I thought you EU shills fucked off.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.