[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the UK officially lost it's cucked status?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: unitedkingdom.jpg (344 KB, 1024x598) Image search: [Google]
unitedkingdom.jpg
344 KB, 1024x598
Has the UK officially lost it's cucked status?
>>
for now
>>
>>78663266

Only if we disregard Scotland...

>62% Remain
>38% Leave

The sooner they fuck off, the better
>>
>>78663266
We have to wait and see. If they get the same deal as Norway then theyll be even more cucked since theyll be in the EU in all but name but dont get to vote on anything.
>>
yes, and when Trump is elected we are bringing them into the USA
>>
File: scotlandiskilt.png (262 KB, 503x443) Image search: [Google]
scotlandiskilt.png
262 KB, 503x443
>>78663428
Scotland is dead.

They're literally the most cucked and disgusting part of the British ISles.

Even starting to think that the Paddies are better now.
>>
Only if Scotland leaves. They're the biggest cucks of all at the moment. It's almost like a joke how they vote against independence and then that directly leads to their unwanted EU exit. Shit literally wrote itself
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>78663428
>>78663601
>TFW I am a Scottish, Leaver, pro-British Unionist and we're going to leave the UK and I'll be stuck in the EU again
>>
Yeah, Scotland does make me laugh. They say they want to be independent yet now they're talking about another referendum so they can run off and join Europe.

Scotland: forever a bitch. They'll either be England's bitch or Europe's bitch. Just a question of how big or little a bitch they want to be. A little bitch in an undemocratic Europe or a slightly bigger bitch in the UK.
>>
File: brexmap.jpg (40 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
brexmap.jpg
40 KB, 600x606
>>78663266
Yes.
Every UK nation except Scotland is now uncucked.
The de-cuckifying process has identified the following:

Based Wales is uncucked.
England is uncucked, but we must sort London out. London is a cuckhive.
Northern Ireland is half cucked but has guns, so uncucked.
Scotland is beyond even the limits of cuckery.
>>
>>78663266
Of course not, it's just taken the first step to uncucking.
>>
>>78664497
A very big step.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.