[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone that isn't a meme spouting retard. Is my individual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: homer.png (27 KB, 1020x680) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
27 KB, 1020x680
Someone that isn't a meme spouting retard. Is my individual liberty more secure in the EU or out of it?
>>
if that liberty was the most important thing to you, imagine if cash and paperwork was not an issue, where would you live to maximize your liberty?
>>
When has an additional layer of government ever produced a NET increase in individual liberty?
>>
>>78661461
>is my individual liberty more secure under a sovereign democratic nation of which I am a citizen, or a non-democractic globalist oligarchy disguised as a trade pact but which is actually trying to rule nations and homogenize all the people of europe with muslims
>>
File: higgydig.gif (214 KB, 320x332) Image search: [Google]
higgydig.gif
214 KB, 320x332
Individual liberty is more secure out of the EU.

The EU dissolves voting power, if the even decide to hold votes, and is run more like a dictatorship than a union of countries.

The UK will allow you to have significantly more control over who runs your country, and hence how it is run.

Liberty, freedom and democracy should be more upheld outside of the EU than within. Despite democracy being the enemy of liberty and freedom, the EU would destroy all three, whereas being outside of the EU will be able to provide the former whilst only risking the latter two.

tl;dr: Democracy is often used to destroy liberty and freedom, meaning that you are still at risk of having both destroyed, however the EU itself is already on a rampage to take all three away from you, so you might as well cut your losses.
>>
Thanks chaps
>>
>>78661461
Hard to say, eus pretty shit but you bin knives
>>
>>78661461
Out.

Less people around means less people to bitch.

In the EU everyone acted like on big extended family that just got back together after some time of estrangement.
>>
>>78661461
Depends on two ways.

In case you have been misjudged by law, inside the EU you have the ability to bring your case before the European court of justice, an organ above mere nationstates, that would guarantee to look over your case one last time to see if any wrongdoings have been made against you. This way, even if your entire national justice system were corrupt, and unfair against you, you can bounce it up once more to the unconnected judges at EU stage.

However, EU seems to be on the path of creating its own censorship soon enough with the whole "anti-hatespeech" laws, that will be such a blanket term that any political dissidence, euroskeptism, or just unpopular oppinion can be punished. This might be reversed, but in all likelyhood it wont.

Inside Brittain, you can have jackasses create the same level of censorhip laws, and even greater, but at least the politicans who do that are reachable even in some ways by the people themselves. The EU bureaucrats are untoutchable by any common people of england.
>>
>>78661461

>Liberty
>uk

I think you're fucked either way really.
>>
>>78661461
Out of EU.
>>
>>78661461
They didn't even respected your decision (votes) even the goon politicians in India respect the mandate of the people. EU didn't even care to address the issue that made 52% of British voters vote for leave. They just said "No" to a reply to the question of whether UK leaving will affect the EU. How can any rights or freedom will be ensured to you when the governing body neither respects your mandate or feel the necessity to address your disapproval in the public.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.