[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learn to make the difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: LeanTheDifference.jpg (525 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
LeanTheDifference.jpg
525 KB, 1600x1200
Remember that behind this flag there can be an Abdul.
Around french posters watch your rear !
>>
File: 1.jpg (127 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
127 KB, 1104x800
Who's that frenchman on the left?
>>
we'll always have paris
>>
File: JeanDujardin.jpg (143 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
JeanDujardin.jpg
143 KB, 634x1024
>>78659640
It's Jean Dujardin.
I hesitated with Alain Delon but Dujardin is too good in OSS 117 as a french caricature.
>>
Supposé être drôle ce fdp du jardin?

Sérieux mec, t'aurais pu choisir De Gaulle quand même.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (44 KB, 944x292) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
44 KB, 944x292
>>78659540
>>
>>78659866
>you will never be this handsome

ree
>>
>>78660421
hilarious and original
>>
>>78659540
>lean
>>
>>78659540

I just assumed they were 16 year olds that think it's cool to hate the USA

Sure it has its internal flaws but without it you can bet the world right now would be quite a bit less stable.
>>
>>78659540
Vous grenouilles êtes bon amies pour le USA, j'espère vous Frexit
>>
>>78659540
Well of course theres an Arab behind the french flag i mean even your own courts say there are no native french people you are all just Sandniggers.
>>
Right, it's not like the French had a reputation for being snobby towards Americans long before they let Islam establish their caliphate there.
>>
more like, there should be a seperate flags for cities like paris, berlin and london
>>
>>78659540
>This is what the modern frenchman thinks
Stupid faggot only Abduls like the USA.

>>78660245
Even more retarded. Implying De Gaulle wasn't legitimately wary of the USA. Need I remind you who kicked them out ? He would have been mad seeing their influence on Germoney and the amount of spying going on. Together with the shady wars triggered on Europe's borders.
>>
>>78659540
This pic is 100% true.
>>
>>78660618
We have to be carefull, Peter.
Could be soon the same here.
>>
File: gYuNw9z.png (215 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
gYuNw9z.png
215 KB, 1080x1080
>>78660576
mfw we'll Frexit in 2017
>>
>>78661203
Abdul triggering Hans
>>
>>78659540
>Implying there's a difference
>>
>>78659540

Who's that Frenchman on the right?
>>
>>78661622
Rachid abou houdeyfa, a preacher in the city of Brest. He is a litteralist, teaching that a muslim should not listening to music, that women are disposable whores unless they wear a veil... there's a vid of him drinking camel urine just like the prophet did.
>>
>>78660790
Being smug and hating are two different things, being snobby toward americans here is especially enjoyable since that triggers them very hard.

But there is an exagerated perception of France smugness toward America in the rural states, I met a lot of people in Oklahoma and Texas who were surprised that I shared their tastes for outdoor way of life.
A lot of them disliked France because they assimilated the francophile as a characteristic of the progressives on urban East Coast for who parisians are an ideal of sophistication.
>>
>>78661818
>there's a vid of him drinking camel urine just like the prophet did.
You have to admire his dedication to being a filthy heathen
>>
>>78659540
Usa have niggers, Germany have turks, Uk have pakis etc etc etc...

You can't trust anybody on internet anyway.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.