[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Istanbul in 1965
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: ozal.png (82 KB, 361x328) Image search: [Google]
ozal.png
82 KB, 361x328
Right before USA started to plant their pawns as the head of the government and fucking up the whole Middle East by filling radical islamists in, just to counter USSR.

Heh.
>>
>>78658104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ZLIqcj_Is
>>
File: 1465806072658.png (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465806072658.png
21 KB, 420x420
>>78658104
>1965
>before USA started to plant their pawns
>>
>>78658461
there was a coup in 1960 which prevented the pawns to span and infest into the very root of the republic.
>>
>Zionism
>>
>>78658104
You're living in the dream, wake up. Turkey is a shithole, Istanbul is a shithole. It is true that it was not, you can thank US policy and Islamic radicals, they go hand in hand. One more thing, you won't be joining EU any time soon. Good bye. I was in Turkey several times and got tired of shit on the street, I shall not be returning, I have just bought a new house in Wales, good bye.
>>
File: 1453626191370.jpg (25 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1453626191370.jpg
25 KB, 296x314
>>78658104
>>
>>78658705
literally who wants to join eu? everyone knows that it's not possible, it's just a playtoy, a bait for parties to rally upon.
>>
Hey guess what roach, your country was always a shithole. Your claim to fame is destroying the remnants of the Roman Empire and then squatting in the ruins like the degenerate insects you are. I hope Russia nukes you finally, but then again cockroaches are immune to fallout.
>>
File: 1465424664254.jpg (80 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465424664254.jpg
80 KB, 600x450
>>78658705
>I was in Turkey several times and got tired of shit on the street
You're just too used to czechstreets
>>
>>78658705
Come home, white man, to Wales!
>>
>>78658870
Why are you posting here a picture of my wife?
>>
>>78658851
>all those delusions

ottoman empire was completely wiped out along with its history from the textbooks after the republic is declared. but then again """""""""""""usa""""""""" decided to plant seeds of hate into the roots of the ignorant common folk by re-inserting """glorious history""" of ottomans back to the textbooks. and what happens when you put a false history in minds of people with inferiority complex? they hold hard on those ideas. That's your fault and the whole world watched turkey collapse, as well as other middle eastern countries.

see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv0agvY3jvo
>>
File: 1465391105798.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1465391105798.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>78659097
>ottoman empire was completely wiped out along with its history from the textbooks after the republic is declared. but then again """""""""""""usa""""""""" decided to plant seeds of hate into the roots of the ignorant common folk by re-inserting """glorious history""" of ottomans back to the textbooks.
>being enough of a cuks to try and reforge your history
>celebrating atacuk
why are roaches the biggest cuks on the planet?
>>
>>78658104
>>78658124
>>78659097

Independent Republic of Aegea and Thrace when?

Remove çomar.
>>
>>78658877
I've was short 15 lots USDGBP since 23-6 till the morning, go figure how much I've made in six hours. That's the money I'll be buying my Welsh farm for. I was also long 65 contracts of ZBU16-ZNU16, that's the money I'll be buying a new yacht in Croatia for.
>>
>>78659097
oh and the upcoming generation is much more ignorant and hateful. just like the children of the people that were killed in iraq, who became radical islamists with no brain.

usa just kept planting the seed and funding extremists.

>>78659265
ottoman is not a turkish country, it's just an empire of an arabic islamist family whose ancestral tree is full of foreign women. so basically a dynasty full of weird rules that based their economy on pillage from the conquered lands. it was not surprise that it collapsed with the modern age.
>>
>>78659305
Not even Ionia and Bithynia? Might as well convert to Christianity and stop speaking Mongol-gibberish while you're at it.
>>
>>78659512
>escape from islamists
>become christian

what the fuck are you up to? would a human being ever believe any single religion after escaping islam?

also the current turkish is a mix of persian, arabian words with different grammar rules.
>>
>>78659489
"Turkish" doesn't exist outside Central Asia anymore. You heathens are just ethnic Greeks and Armenians converted to Arab moon-cult worship, with like sub 10% actual Turk admixture
>>
>>78659489
>ottoman is not a turkish country, it's just an empire of an arabic islamist family whose ancestral tree is full of foreign women. so basically a dynasty full of weird rules that based their economy on pillage from the conquered lands. it was not surprise that it collapsed with the modern age.

Yet the capital is the same, you reap the benefits of the poured wealth that was dumped by the empire on turkey
>>78659638
>moon-cult
you do realise the catholic, orthdox churches are basically pagan, right?
>>
>>78659764
>t. Protestant heretic
>>
>>78659638
that's correct. But the current common folk believe that they are turks (also consider themselves turks). they are just fed with lies of ottoman loyalists to keep them drugged with the ideas of becoming the strongest force in the world etc.

the whole ethnicity thing is so fucked up in anatolia and needs a looooot of years to be resolved. basically removing the idea of patriotism, xenophobia and racism would solve it. I probably won't see it myself.
>>
>>78659622
Well it's better than being fucking fedora tipping nihilists. Plenty of people have escaped Mohammedanism and found the Lord.
>>
>>78659512

>Ionia

Greeks are identical to çomars, they just speak a different language and are Christian.

>Bithynia

Çomar concentration too high.

>Might as well convert to Christianity

Cultural Christianity is pretty cool but Christfag fundamentalists are almost as annoying as Muslamic fundamentalists.

>and stop speaking Mongol-gibberish while you're at it.

Turkish is a very practical language, actually.
>>
>>78659942
It never ceases to amuse me how the Turk rabble think they're descended from conquerors when in fact they descend from the conquered. How cucked can you get? It would be like the Chinese of today living in a yurt and calling themselves Chingis because their ancestors were conquered by Mongols
>>
>>78660034
Christian fundamentalism
>Throw rocks at abortion clinics
Muslim fundamentalism
>Blow up for Allah

They're not comparable. There's a reason all Muslim countries are shitholes, even the white ones
>>
>>78659764
>Yet the capital is the same, you reap the benefits of the poured wealth that was dumped by the empire on turkey

not exactly. a worse pact than versailles is enforced but people put up a resistance and of course politics involved in, that's the land we have. ottoman had debts, not a treasure when it collapsed. we had to have deals with soviets to get our asses up with weapons etc.

>>78660181
why the fuck are you telling this directly to me?
>>
>>78660181

It's pretty sad. Kamal's fault. He wanted to invent a national identity for Turks, and with anthropology being underdeveloped back then, decided that we were a bunch of nomads from Siberia. He should have claimed that we wuz Romanz 'n shieet.
>>
>>78660364
worst fault of kamal. but I guess "inventing" an ethnicity was necessary for that term.
>>
>>78660364
The sultans tried that, but it just doesn't work with Islam. Mohammedanism is too monolitic to actually have "Romanism" applied to it. Besides the fact that Turkish isn't even an Indo-European language
>>
File: kamal the hedgeheg.png (349 KB, 850x568) Image search: [Google]
kamal the hedgeheg.png
349 KB, 850x568
>>78660299

True, but there aren't many people who are willing to suicide bomb in Turkey. By "fundamentalism" I simply mean religious bydlo behavior.

>>78660435

He easily could have invented another. A Roman identity also fit the whole "every citizen of this country is the same nation regardless of ethnicity" thing. But I guess he thought that T*rks were good enough since he thought that we wuz Hittites and Sumerians 'n shieet.

>>78660545

Mohammedanism? Kamal ass raped the caliphate in front of the whole country, what are you talking about? If he told everyone that we were Romans now and some people decided to deny, they would have ended up swinging. Kamal knew how to deal with Allahists.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.