[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit question: what does the EU do for any european countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: I didn't know.png (229 KB, 452x401) Image search: [Google]
I didn't know.png
229 KB, 452x401
Legit question: what does the EU do for any european countries? Are you getting exclusive trading rights/deals for being in it? Exclusive alliances? Protection from other countries? Why does Britain's exit affect the economy as harshly as people are suggesting? It's not like the money is disappearing into thin air, right? And what the fuck is the deal saying that a vote to leave is undemocratic? Fucking what? Literally voting is considered democratic, this wasn't order given by some dictator.

TL;DR why do people give so much of a fuck about the EU in the first place?
>>
>>78657124
bump, im curious too
>>
>>78657124
ok, think of NAFTA, but give them political power to add other countries into the deal without giving them vote.
>>
>>78657124
>"common" market (same regulations across most of the EU, free trade area)
>free movement between nations
>a shitload of bureacracy
>literally nothing else

there isn't much reason for it to exist to be honest.
>>
EU is hitler's 4th reich led by germany
>>
>>78657710

>common market

Okay...doesn't everybody already try to do that anyway?

>free movement between nations

The same fucking thing. I'm with you, why the fuck does anyone absolutely need this? It sounds like such a waste of time and money to maintain something so superfluous.
>>
Basicaly, as UE citizen yo feel like yo have the same coverage and rights even if you are not in your country.
>>
File: 1466769081290.png (149 KB, 599x419) Image search: [Google]
1466769081290.png
149 KB, 599x419
>>78657124
Pic related.
>>
>>78658347
¿Eres consciente de que esos valores carecen de sentido?
>>
>>78658347

Jesus fuck it's like having the life sucked out of you.
>>
>>78658516
Solo si quieres ser un puto izquierdista miope de mierda.
>>
>>78657218
Also freedom of movement between all countries.
>>
>>78658516
In English, you uneducated fuck.

>>78658525
Pretty much. Our Goverment resisted the Globalists (they officially called Jewish-Masonic forces) but after the CIA killed Franco's successor (Carrero Blanco) all went down-hill: Imposition of a globalist liberal constitution, NATO, trade deals, European Union, watered down public education, etc. etc.

Economically the EU has been a disaster, they forced us transitioning into a welfare leech economy vacation land in exchange of all our industry and agriculture.

Today people like Pablo Iglesias can get a university Doctorate barely knowing the how to write, the basic education is third world tier and the media bias is pretty much the same globalist agenda that you can see in the US or any other Euro country.

I don't even grasp how the English have managed to "redpill" enough of that 51% of the electorate, it's almost a miracle and I'm praying that it effectively create a cascade effect in other EU countries and take down this tyranny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.