[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do workets learn that immigrants is not big issue for your wage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1307980196001.jpg (87 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1307980196001.jpg
87 KB, 396x385
My elite friends. I am sick of poor bastards who think immigrants are bad.

Think about reality. capitalist can invest other countrie and move to other countries.
They can hire third world people in third world countries. yeah. that's it. your wage will drop after many industries moved to other countries. right?

So govenment promote capitalists and companies to stay in its country and do bussines in its country.

Imagine the closed country. it would be like 19th century china or edo era Japan.
Outdated, low productivity, and insane custom...etc. Like it or not, globalism will happen and you can't escape from it.

Deal with it poor bastards. I don't give a fuck about your life.

It's your fault that your life is miserable.
>>
>>78652823
japs always post the craziest threads
>>
and when whites need school places?

fuck off op you ignorant cunt
>>
>>78652823
immigrants are an issue, because they get the same education and chances that you get. Of course I can beat some indian fags barely being able to open an excel sheet, but once they flood my university I'm fucked.

You are talking about outsourcing and that is happening for decades. I can't outsource my retail workers, but I can drive down wages by promoting immigration, thus having bigger supply with same demand leading to lower cost.

People in the western world just need to realize that they have to get fucking educated to stay on top.
>>
>>78652823
>capitalist can invest other countrie and move to other countries.
and what is the biggest incentive for the capitalist to move? high taxes
>>
>>78653500
>hey everyone!! white men should totaly all go to liberal indoctrination centers XD

Fuck you Ahmed. No one's falling for your shill
>>
>>78652823
Fucking Nip. All your anime say that Whites are good and Browns are bad. So why are you saying we should let Browns into our country?
>>
>>78652823
I guess you don't understand how basic business was conducted pre globalism nip. We import the schematics on how to create better technology, and the business stay in their own country because they believe in its values .

The entire point of Trump's campaign is trying to rebuild a sense of trust with the upper class. They don't all have to be greedy and selfvserving, and they can afford to be more transparent. What Trump has proven over his fight for the nomination is that "our" upper class are just men of no nation sucking up our resources like leeches. They lie, they cheat, and they get away with it because we no longer live in a society of strong morals.
>>
>>78653712
No, I'm telling you to get real education, not philosophy and art history. Stuff that makes you a productive member of society. But I'm sure you should try to get into some manual labor, competing with 200m asians and robots surely is nice.
>>
It sucks for people that compete for jobs but its great for people employing them and benefiting from it.

Your produce is cheaper with illegals working on farms than citizens.
>>
>>78652823
This would all be fine if we didn't have a welfare state and if any American could go open up a sweaty shop using our capital over in Asia.
>>
>>78653900
>real education, not philosophy and art history
plebeian opinion, they're great subjects problem is too many people have studied them. Unis like that are supposed to accept like 5 students a year
>>
>>78652823
There will always be blue collar jobs that can't be outsourced because it just doesn't make sense.

More than that, you can't expect an entire society to reach a point where local blue collar jobs are nonexistant, at least in the next several decades.

There will be a large portion of the population that both need and are suited for blue collar work.

Immigrants fuck this class of people over by competing for the same jobs, usually by accepting much lower wages.

This affects things in a few ways.

immigrant workers can cause GDP and unemployment numbers to be skewed. If a factory worker can change over his staff of 100 native workers for 150 immigrant workers at the same price and productivity per worker, he has just created 50 jobs and is now producing 50% more product at the same cost. Meanwhile, the original workers are fucked.

It also resets the standard of wages for blue collar work, driving down wages for everyone in that class. If people are doing some job that normally pays $12/hr for $10/hr, that price becomes the new normal. It makes blue collar work less profitable for everyone and continues to trap people in a low economic class.
>>
>>78654173
If too many people studied them, then you are competing with too many people for a limited amount of jobs. You are free to do whatever you want with your life, but don't expect to get a good job in an over saturated field.
>>
>>78654747
Yeah mate that's what I said, 5 philosophy students per city are enough, maybe even more than enough
>>
>>78652823
Gonna make a point chink?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.