[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BASED SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: POLSTRAT.png (906 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
POLSTRAT.png
906 KB, 1024x576
/pol/ there's a new social media platform that is basically gonna be pol without the shitposting and with more actual impact on elections

It's called Polstrat (short for Political Strategies) and it is a place that will be a non-degenerate place to form legitimate strategies to fight the refugee bullshit, the EU and anything non-democratic

It has 25 days to go on Kickstarter and not enough people are funding it, we need a legitimate place to strategize and actually voice our opinion
Here is the link-https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/540068337/polstrat-take-back-your-democracy

POLSTRAT- TAKE BACK YOUR DEMOCRACY
>>
>>78652256
just make a podcast fgt, i'm not giving you any money

kys
>>
File: benis.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>78652361
blease??

Don't you want to have some place where the political discussion isn't shitposting and memeing back and forth constantly?
>>
>>78652256
>place to form legitimate [political] strategies
Listen, son, I live in a country where all but one political parties are fucking commies, how about you give me a legitimate strategy for how to change it and as a thank you I'll sponsor that kickstarter thing.
>protip: we're doomed
>>
>>78652256
Revenue streams?
>>
File: Sweden 2.jpg (69 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Sweden 2.jpg
69 KB, 640x426
>>78652674
The cuckland is weak and easy to solve.

With your region's (Sweden) "board" basically you can communicate with other Swedes. Form a group in Sweden to seek out the closet right-wings (you gotta have some). Get yourselves some guns, keep the white womans out of the refugee zones, and maybe you'll have an actual louder voice in politics. Become teachers, unindoctrinate the kids, ad kill the mudniggers when they inevitably attack you. Eventually your party might gain traction to kick all the slimes out.

Tough nut to crack since you aren't allowed opinions. Sweden forever, man. Stay Strong.
>>
>>78652542
nah
>>
>>78653126
>literally saying what /pol/ wants to hear
>>
>pol without the shitposting

forwhatreason.psd
>>
>>78652256
>>78652542
fuck off kickstarter shill, read the global rules
>>
File: fagbug_sm.jpg (978 KB, 2500x1667) Image search: [Google]
fagbug_sm.jpg
978 KB, 2500x1667
>>78652256
> /pol/
> without the shitposting

So, nothing.

Not seeing the excitement in that.

> your ride's here, OP
>>
Wait. I thought all the degeneracy and shitposting was a cover to keep people from comprehending our plans for world domination. Pol is satire and a board of peace.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.