[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an algerian invader politially incorrect questions Bye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: EUROPE6540.gif (14 KB, 432x416) Image search: [Google]
EUROPE6540.gif
14 KB, 432x416
Ask an algerian invader politially incorrect questions

Bye bye England edition
>>
why you not stay in your shit ass country?
>>
File: 1440257148291.jpg (26 KB, 275x280) Image search: [Google]
1440257148291.jpg
26 KB, 275x280
>>78652339
As you said, if it's a shit ass country, why would anyone stay there ?
>>
>>78652434
because you have to build up your shit ass country not bring your sandnigger bullshit here.you are literally proud of being a invader from a shit ass country.WOW thats the future who boosts our economy merkel says.fuck off
>>
>>78652140

Why are so many muslims rapists and arrogant towards other cultures without merit?

It seems like everywhere muslims go they manage to cause only problems for the native culture.
>>
>>78652434
You understand why europeans want "go to Europe for a better life" migrants to gtfo, right?
>>
File: images.jpg (34 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34 KB, 471x312
>>78653440
I also have a question for Europeans

Why do your leaders let so many destructive people in your country?

Getting more people to be laborforce can't be a real anwer because those immigrants clearly will not work/adjust to your culture.

They aren't even war refugees if they are not from Syria.

Why invite them to hinder your economy and use your social security system?
>>
>>78652140
أنت لست الجزائري
>>
>>78654654
Good times breed weak people. Weak people create tough times. Tough times breed strong people. Strong people create good times. its the weakness of the people in charge soon the time for the people of europe to rise against the weakness festering in your europe the fire will rise
>>
>>78652904
>you have to build up
alright, give me the presidency of algeria and i'll fix the country
>>
>>78653440
>Why are so many muslims rapists and arrogant towards other cultures without merit?
because they used to be the world first superpower and they blame their downfall on the degenerate west
>It seems like everywhere muslims go they manage to cause only problems for the native culture.
absolutely, even in thailand or the philipines, muslims cause problem
>>
>>78654654
Because they never have to face the consequences because our political leaders live in 99% white wealthy neighborhoods and send their kids to private school
>>
>>78652140
Does this flag look suspiciously "right" to anyone else?
>>
>>78654005
I dont go to europe, i just go to france, we have a history together you know
>>
>>78654873
oh i am
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.