[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Mexico love el chapo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1035x582-____IMG_0326x.jpg (65 KB, 1035x582) Image search: [Google]
1035x582-____IMG_0326x.jpg
65 KB, 1035x582
I'm America we look up to honest hardworking leaders. Why do Mexicans look up to someone who cares only for himself and kills his own people? Is it because he put an unsecuusful bounty on trump and all the beaners lost their shit?
>>
>who cares only for himself and kills his own people
he actually cared a lot for his people. his town loved him because they felt he was the robin hood from there.
>>
>>78645454
Sean Penn looks like he's El Chapo's biggest customer.
>>
File: shay43.gif (500 KB, 285x160) Image search: [Google]
shay43.gif
500 KB, 285x160
>>78645454
>Is it because he put an unsecuusful bounty on trump and all the beaners lost their shit?
No, not even close.

Mexico it's a lawless country with not enough jobs. The cartels are natural in Mexico, specially in the northern zone, and those organizations provide the security and the jobs for the people.

The Cartel of Sinaloa is the ''less violent'' cartel of all, they don't attack civilians nor kidnap or kill innocents, so that's why the people prefer El Chapo rather than los Zetas.

And of course, it's kinda a meme, so it's very popular among the population.
>>
because he's a snappy dresser that works for the CIA
>>
I really don't give a shit about him
>>
Most sane, decent people don't give a shit about him.

However, lots of plebs idolize him as the Mexico's Pablo Escobar. Some people are retarded enough to put their trust on a drug lord rather than the government, and with our government, I don't blame them that much.
>>
>>78647054
Insightful
>>
Would el chapo benefit from president Trump?
>>
they all wish they could be as shitty as he is and still win. it's an insight into the degeneracy of the mestizo soul
>>
>>78645454
FYI: El Chapo is Mexican for 'The Chap'
>>
File: El patron.jpg (58 KB, 1008x566) Image search: [Google]
El patron.jpg
58 KB, 1008x566
>>78645454
Maybe the same reason Colombia loves Pablo, but idk what El Chapo did in mexico
>>
>>78647351
His cartel?
The wall will increase the Drug prices but the production costs will stay the same, so at the end they will get more money.
>>
File: 1453343679573.jpg (132 KB, 365x525) Image search: [Google]
1453343679573.jpg
132 KB, 365x525
>>78645454
He's like the winged serpent god for a new generation!
>>
>>78650174
>Quetzalcoatl*
>>
>>78646017
pretty much this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.