[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a crime fighter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 345634573.png (301 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
345634573.png
301 KB, 600x452
>leaving hospital after visiting my sister
>walking through parking lot to my vehicle when I hear "STOP!"
>sounds of rapid footsteps and I see urban yoof diving between parked cars
>take off to follow him and cut him off since I am a row ahead of him
>he reaches the parking fence gate and begins climbing
>I pull my concealed carry and tell him to freeze
>instantly stop halfway up the fence before crumpling to his knees
>police officers show up 15 seconds later and cuff him
>he turns around and realizes I am not even a cop and tells me to go fuck myself
>will be a witness in court in a few weeks since he decided to fight it

I am beyond hype. I not only got to exercise my rights as a citizen but I helped better my community by assisting in stopping a criminal and now get paid time off work to ensure he receives proper punishment according to our legal system.
>>
>>78644520
You better be using a proxy and not give away any identifiable information here. This board is swarming with SJWs and resentful faggots who would cum gallons at the chance to fuck over a /pol/ack. So if the outcome of this means anything to you, you should stfu and not post more about it.

Assuming its even true. Fuck it, fuck yourself over, it your dumb life.
>>
>>78645569
I won't be posting my weapon so there is zero to none chance of a dox. I am just elated I finally got to use my rights and firearm in a positive way. Without firing a single shot or harming anyone. If everyone was similarly armed imagine how easy it would be to prevent crime and capture people who violate our laws?
>>
>>78644520
You better watch your back. I bet jamal has friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>>78645982
I'll have to disagree with you with everyone being armed. That will not make our society safer

The real key is being armed and "trained"

Look at Israel, South Korea, and Switzerland

They have a conscription/draft where everyone gets trained in proper weapon handling + safety

If our government implements something like that for our K1-12 kids, oh boy, we would be a lot better off. It will strengthen the 2nd amendment clause of having a "well regulated militia" (at the same time it would strengthen the federal government militarily, can be good or bad depending on your views but I see it as a net positive)
>>
Were you planning on shooting him if he kept climbing?
You said all you heard was someone tell stop then you started chasing a black kid between cars and up a fence then pulled a gun on him.
You're going to be asked about this in court so come up with a good explanation.
>>
>>78646519
Go move to Sweden you fag nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 612x612
>>78646836
Have a (You)
>>
pussy ass white boy wouldn't do shit without his glock
>>
>>78647086
Say that to OPee's fuker and see wut happens
>>
File: 1357470633845.gif (957 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1357470633845.gif
957 KB, 375x211
>>78646701
>Were you planning on shooting him if he kept climbing?
Honestly no. However the reason I say no, even if he was a vicious criminal, is because as much as I was willing to step out oy my comfort zone. Most people like to stay in theirs.

If you are running from some random muggers or drunken bar rats. The moment someone screams "FREEZE" you would assume they have a gun pointed at you. Innocent as a lamb any rational person would comply with the order. I would not take a bullet in the back clambering over a fence escaping someone without the authority to actually arrest me.

>2nd point
Who yells "STOP" when someone is running away frantically between cars? Life is not a Jason Bourne movie. Either the person running is breaking the law or the people chasing him are. Either way. Holding him and waiting for the police is the correct action. Even if secret soviet spies were chasing the last American hero. They'd fuck off once police get involved.
>>
File: 1437861956359.jpg (242 KB, 680x721) Image search: [Google]
1437861956359.jpg
242 KB, 680x721
>>78646519
>he thinks Sweeden is a good place to live at
>>
>>78644520
Wouldn't it suck if you got charged with assault? It might happen.
>>
>>78644520
this is how you fight crime, with jungle-justice

>some thief gets inside my house
>armed with a knife
>my mama sees him
>she screams "fucking theif fuck off" and gets back to her room to get her bolo knife
>i hear her
>get my dead father's keris
>kick door
>thief sees me and mama ready to cut his ass into pieces
>surrenders and says "im so sorry pls dont kill me".
>tie his hands
>kick him outside house
>call all neighbors in middle of night
>makes an angry mob
>we beat him unconscious before calling the cops
>cops tell us that he is the local pervert/ drug user/ robber

its just a typical night in the philippine countryside
>>
>>78647599
Judged by 12 instead of carried by 6

If I were unarmed I still would have taken the exact course of action. Unlikely someone will call my bluff when their have all the reasons in the world to believe I am a police officer with a gun on their back.
>>
>>78647673
>get my dead father's keris
No one wants to get stabbed with one of those fucking things. They're pretty awesome weapons.
I bet your old man fucking smiled in his grave.
Any chance you could take a pic and post it?
I've always liked Keris blades.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.