[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the Brexit has ensured that the Whites are fighting back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 64412266.jpg (205 KB, 600x669) Image search: [Google]
64412266.jpg
205 KB, 600x669
So the Brexit has ensured that the Whites are fighting back. If America falls to the liberal agenda, Britain will be the last man standing to save us all.

Thank you brits for saving the whites and possibly the world.

We will forever be allies.
>>
>>78643544
The pakis didnt came in through europe
But through the commonwealth

Think about that

The number of "true" "refugees" in england is lower than in Brasil

Britain isn't the pro white shit that you think kt has become
>>
>>78643776

What are you talking about? Once the UK finally leaves the EU they'll start gassing all their brown people. THEY'LL SAVE THE WHITE RACE.
>>
>>78643948
I seriously believe this is all for a reason. The powers that be saw the threat. Those within the network of power were either trying to save (whites) or destroy (Jews). This is a reaction to something bigger than what we can understand
>>
>>78643948
Be happy hans

Honestly its more likely/probable that they became a Caliphate before you

Change your retoric, tell the young brits that are butthurted 70%~ to move to Germany, encourage them to fight back the Brexit that the old people took from them

Just imagine if that 70% really left
not even that.... with just 1 million England would collapse
Germany would have their 4rd reich
>>
>>78644182
As an Iranian I was happy to see UK break from the EU. They're nothing but a cancer on the Middle East and in the way of Iranian hegemony. EU is weaker without the UK and the UK is likely to break up. England will remain and become irrelevant, basically a 51st State of America.

For Europe, the pendulum is swinging away from Globalism and Leftism towards nationalism. This means you guys will be focused on yourselves for awhile and Iran can continue a soft takeover of the middle east

Since American War on Terror started Iran has taken into its sphere of influence;

Shiite Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Yemen

Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Kurdish Iraq will be next.
>>
>>78645128
You know atleast you Iranians won't let shit like ISIS ever take control. Besides some social values you guys should change, Iran can definitely establish control and order in the middle east
>>
>>78645384
Iranian government is incompetent to the bone in many areas, but they're excellent at internal security and Machiavellian dealings with the West. Iranian Shiites are #1 enemy of ISIS tied with Jews and no attacks in Iran by ISIS yet. Everyone is kind of expecting it to happen so it won't be a great shock, but I'm surprised how well the government has stopped these fuckers from getting here considering we took in 5 million refugees from Iraq and Afghanistan

And they seem to outsmart the West but of course they know the region much better than anyone else does.

The government is so stupidly corrupted though and the social laws are ridiculous. Things seem better these days though. I see far more street police making sure people obey the traffic laws than moral police like I saw 10 years ago. And they've lost grip on Sharia Law and everyone disobeys it. Alcohol is in almost every home. Girls in the cities barely wear the hijab, just loosely on their head. I want a slow transition to a decent government. If there is a Revolution it could possibly end in a blood bath.
>>
>>78645128
>kurdish iraq
nigga please those guy sunni as all hell
>>
>>78646558
We were allies in the 80's and through most of the 90's it is happening mostly today. All they want is autonomy to rule themselves and this is how the Kurdish-Iranian relationship always was throughout history. The Iranian government is going to pivot away from Islamism over time much like China did with communism
>>
File: 1462889795261.jpg (107 KB, 750x574) Image search: [Google]
1462889795261.jpg
107 KB, 750x574
Damage is already done desu

UK was irreversibly cucked to oblivion when Blair was in
>>
>>78645776
>>78645128
Will Iran take care of the Jewish problem within our lifetime mate?
>>
>>78647616
Probably not. Zionists are just an external enemy the government uses to divert attention away from themselves. They don't want to wipe out Israel this is just saber rattling
>>
>>78647616
by the way it goes for USA as well. From the theocracy's view, Israel is just a 51st State of the USA and is an excuse for America to meddle in the Middle East. If USA/Israel allowed Iranian hegemony of the region there would be no confrontation at all, though they might still use you as a distraction to unite everyone behind them.

I know this might sound funny because people are more likely to say Israel controls the USA, but in Iran people think Israel is an extension of the USA. My opinion is that there will be a long term peace between these nations and the nuclear deal was part of it
>>
>>78643544
Nothing begins, this is the end for UK.
>>
>>78643544
Brexit alone isn't going to stop mass immigration or anything
>>
>>78643544
Fuck you limmy bastard's. We'll devour what's left of your corpse. Stupid idiots left the one safe haven for trade you had.
>>
File: 1462819816341.gif (453 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1462819816341.gif
453 KB, 440x330
Just wanted to stop by and tell you that everyone in V4 told Merkel to fuck off. My country took in only like 90 refugees which were christian families anyway just so Merkel would shut the fuck up already
I just honestly can´t imagine any slavic country letting their country get overrun by immigrants, it´s just not happening
>>
>>78643776
Only Farage is pro commonwealth. Once Britain can make it's own immigration laws again, they will argue with higher wages through shutting down down polish immigration and then be able to shut down commonwealth immigration. The argument had to be against the EU to not appear "racist", even if the pakis are the big problem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.