[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The white assimilation of black america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160625_015045.jpg (827 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_015045.jpg
827 KB, 3264x2448
Come on my fellow crackers we have to whitewash our black brothers and sisters by opening them up to culture. Ffs 4chan culture and the deepweb are already mainstream hence pic related.

A young nerdy colored boy from the hood gets caught up in drug drama, straight A valecdicktorian being extorted by a white wealthy man who is threatening to kill him in code if he doesent.

If black people are similar to said person what is the problem?

Yes blacks commit petty crimes locally but guess who commits attrocities on an international level and an interplanetary level if they could.

So come let's speak onto the black assimilation and white washing of colored folk since it's bound to happen and remember some ethiopian blacks where honorary aryans.

Movie is called dope btw pic related.
>>
No thanks.
>>
>>78643693
Fuck off you racist intolerant piece of shit op is right.

Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>78643316
>lulzsec
>deepweb

Those sciptkiddies had no idea what they were doing and got themselves caught like a bunch of retards, don't compare them to actual Black Hats. And Anymoose we r leguin xD is a fucking joke, Zoe Quinn and other SJW retards have completely subverted the group a long time ago trying to be supr srs internet haxors!!11, and they started that stupid "Human Party" or some other stupid liberal shit.

4chan stays on 4chan.
>>
>>78643316
>Yes blacks commit petty crimes locally but guess who commits attrocities on an international level and an interplanetary level if they could.
The Jews?
>>
>>78643316
We accepted peanut butter and other bullshit from "black culture". If it is worth a shit, we will adopt it. If it is trash, it will remain where it belongs.

White
Black

Makes not difference. Get your head out of your blackness, and be a part of culture, not a special snowflake.

God bless.
>>
>>78644882

lol, did you just say you're right? Are you new around here? The little green tag next to your flag tells us you have the same ID.
>>
>>78645523
I thought it was their leader that ratted them out.
>>
>>78643316
>guess who commits attrocities on an international level
Arabs are the only ones.
Is everybody on /pol/ a moron?
>>
File: 1458709556592.jpg (562 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1458709556592.jpg
562 KB, 1000x1502
>>78645523
lulzsec had someone rat them all out

also
>implying there is an aninymouse group
>implying it's not random faggots in individual threads meeting up on kik to do shit for the lols

I knew you were new, but I didn't know you were this new.
>>
>>78645770
A black Russian.
Dey sto yo moneys.
>>
File: 1389754905812.jpg (40 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
1389754905812.jpg
40 KB, 500x634
>>78643316
OP, go fuck yourself! We need to bring back segregation to protect ALL races and cultures. Celebrate diversity = Preserve Diversity. Mix Diversity = Destroy Diversity. The quickest way to lose your culture is to share culture with others. I for one want my grandchildren to have the same race as I do and know how to poo in the loo, not on some designated shitting street.
>>
>>78643316
>guess who commits attrocities on an international level
posted from a child army that is funded by blood diamonds which are dug up by black slaves
>>
There is only one way for niggers to be accepted by white Americans

>Drink bleach
>>
File: 1463835704430.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463835704430.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>cracker
>i believe the myth that that nickname comes from slavery and not Florida cowboys
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.