[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys realize that if hypothetically the world listened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sCvzEyD.jpg (70 KB, 418x619) Image search: [Google]
sCvzEyD.jpg
70 KB, 418x619
You guys realize that if hypothetically the world listened to the majority of pol on issues, we would be absolutely fucked? You can't honestly say that the opinions pol has would benefit the world. This board is just racists, and bigots that come together and have their shitty barbaric opinions reinforced by other extremely shitty people. I challenge you to get off this hate mongering board and form some actually holistic, and humane values.
>>
lol, nah
>>
The only entitlement I'm ok with is food stamps. But everything else has to go.
>>
Don't use his image in vain, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 516x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 516x694
>all Muslims would be killed
>all Arabs and potential Islam practicers would be killed
>all Hispanics killed
>women are treated well but must have children and must marry
>no polygamy
>America is 100% white
>artificial estrogen in plastic is outlawed
>estrogen removed from water
>>
>>78642727
If a quarter of /pol/ far right policy's were enacted, we would probably have already colonized the moon by now and would own half of Africa.
>>
>>78642727

>This board is just racists

Stop posting White Washed pictures then you fucking ShitLord.
>>
>>78642727
This is the shittiest bait I've ever seen.
You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>78642727

We'd be fine.

The rest of the world would be fucked of course.
>>
File: People-should-reject-God.jpg (46 KB, 490x477) Image search: [Google]
People-should-reject-God.jpg
46 KB, 490x477
>>78642727
BRUH

racist? somewhat
but we all are
and its funny
so learning to laff
is gud

this board preaches the best of humanity at its core, it is a TRUTH SEEKING BOARD, erring, yes, but always on track
tis humanistic

but could genuinely do with less christfags
>>
>>78643654
when you say hispanics you also mean people from Spain or are you talking about brown latinos?

I have have spanish, italian and french heritage and I don't feel I belong in the same category with latin american shitskins
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.