[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Brits racist to eastern euros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 40.png (248 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
40.png
248 KB, 540x509
Why are Brits racist to eastern euros?
>>
>>78642678

Because they can get away with it without being called racist.

The left doesn't defend slavs, they're white.
>>
How do you feel like Mexicans coming into the US?
>>
Because the ancient Britons dug a channel for a reason.
Protip: It wasn't to make immigration easier.
>>
>>78642831
Don't care about them but I like the ex-USSR immigrants in my city and I assume that's comparable to slavs in the UK
>>
>>78642678
They like the BBC.
>>
>>78642957
The point is that they work for less, come from a different culture, and drive up rents.
>>
File: 1465776712749.jpg (39 KB, 634x471) Image search: [Google]
1465776712749.jpg
39 KB, 634x471
sad
>>
>>78642678
Some are, but since most are hard workers we don't give a shit for the most part. Plus they run good pubs, especially the Poles.
>>
>>78642678
Pussies desu.
They won't do shit to Niggers or Paki's because they'll get called raciss.
Eastern Euro's don't get that sort of protection because they aren't really antagonistic.
>>
We want legal immigrants, they want no immigrants.
>>
>>78642678
Because Blair fucked up. When eastern europe was jgetting free movement France and Germany opted out temporarily as they were allowed. Meanwhile thinking that only a few hundred thousand would move to the UK Blair didn't. So millions of eastern europeans moved to the UK overwhelming public and poisoning relations services because Blair done goofed.
>>
Well honestly, I think it's because although there are decent, honourable Slavs and EEs, they are outweighed by the disgusting alcoholic degenerates.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.