[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think... /pol/ blown completely out...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 9v37rj.png (260 KB, 826x627) Image search: [Google]
9v37rj.png
260 KB, 826x627
Really makes you think... /pol/ blown completely out...
>>
CUMSKINS BTFOD.... Whitey stay mad >:)
>>
>>78640949
ikr how can white boys even compete with our intellects :))
>>
>>78640669
there is an difference between exporting and importing.
>>
I'll blow your moms anus out with a vicious dick down
>>
>>78643640
I'll have my flesh saber barf white worms into your meat clam
>>
wtf? I hate britain now!
>>
File: 42453453.gif (917 KB, 446x256) Image search: [Google]
42453453.gif
917 KB, 446x256
Fuck off. Alec and the people have spoken
>>
>>78640669

poo in loo
>>
>>78643788
Jokes on you buddy I lost my lower half in the war of 91
>>
>>78640669
>got colonized
>wants to colonize

Rly makes me thot
>>
>>78640669
wow like.... damnn like really makes you think..... wow.... this keeps you up at night
>>
>>78640669
>some people with the same skin color and place of birth as you did something bad 100s of years ago so now you have to suffer for it. and don't you dare complain about it or you're a horrible racist.

it's like the lefts very own version of original sin. or better yet, they've discovered that 2 wrongs actually do make a right.
>>
>>78640669
>Civilize huge swathes of the world
>They tell you to fuck off, you do
>They fuck up what you left behind and show up at your doorstep to live in your house
>>
Except everywhere we colonized turned to paradise. A good proportion of the immigrants we get are low-IQ, religious fanatics who can only work menial jobs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.