[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw news reports suggesting most Britons did not understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jay-reacting.jpg (55 KB, 540x327) Image search: [Google]
jay-reacting.jpg
55 KB, 540x327
>mfw news reports suggesting most Britons did not understand the Pound would collapse in the event of Brexit

Are people this stupid?
>>
>implying it will collapse

check my 6
>>
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""collapse"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: 1466801373261.png (299 KB, 480x1094) Image search: [Google]
1466801373261.png
299 KB, 480x1094
>>78637893
It won't collapse.

The remainers didn't realise it would drop. They spent all their time calling people racist, that they forgot to actually educate themselves.
>>
I expected the economy to take a hit, but change always causes panic. New trade agreements will be made and Britain will slowly recover, hopefully being better than it was when in the EU.
>>
>>78637893
>are people stupid
Given you felt the need to make a thread asking this, and I felt the need to reply to your stupid bait-y OP..

Yes.
>>
>>78638000

praise kek
>>
>>78637893
Your post implies that the pound collapsing is an unintended negative consequence of Brexit?

please explain to me why the pound 'collapsing' is bad?
>>
>>78637893

>Britain self governs for 1593 years
>Clearly without the 23 year old EU it will be destroyed
>>
>>78637893
If Bernie Sanders was elected president the dollar would have fallen just as hard. This shit happens when big shifts come. It'll sort itself out soon enough.
>>
You guys should be happy if the economy collapses the economy is how Jews control us....
>>
Went from 1.50 USD = 1 GBP
to 1.37 USD = 1 GBP

It's a big fall in a very short time frame, but hardly a collapse of the currency. It even recovered some over the course of the day.

If I had to put my money in pounds or euros right now, I would choose pounds.

1.10 USD = 1 Euro

The euro will go the way of the EU when all the other member states start holding their own referendums and vote to leave.
>>
OP suggests that he doesnt understand the stock market at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.