[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals to Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (905 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
905 KB, 1334x750
How can we deport our liberals to Canada? Liberals love islam, brown dick, faggots, weed and cripples. Is there enough of that in Canada?

Sorry Canada, but they expect one of us in the wreckage brother. The fire rises.

Isnt nationalism dead in Canada? Wouldnt it just be smart to start portraying Canada as a liberal eldorado?
>>
>>78635199
>liberal eldorado

That's our impression of you, Sweden.
>>
File: No Riots Here.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
No Riots Here.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
We are just silent, abiding our time until the call is heard to rise up.

But yes, bring them here. It will do your liberals good to meet with our natives.
>>
>>78635199
Except there is one more country that is more shit than us, and it's sweden.
>>
>>78635329
We have a nationalist party getting ~ 17-25 % in polls (results vary between different poll institutes).

we also have football hooligans, ISIS jihadists, neo nazis.

I think its for the best if the liberals of the western world went to Canada. Like the horny fat men of the western world flock in Thailand.
>>
>>78635199
canada is a vast piece of land still kinda unspoiled in a lot of parts

i say take it and kick their liberals out then use canadias raw space to start anew
>>
>>78635470
Why cant you just crash the liberals with no survivors?

Trudeau is the perfect bait to lure them to you with
>>
>>78635596
Who let you out of your cuck cage?
>>
>>78635991

Hmmm.... I see your point.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>78636035
Based Jimmie Ã…kesson
>>
>>78635199
Sorry, Trudeau already told western refugees to fuck off. It was supposed to be a joke question during interview, but he got up and asked his advisors, and then said that is only possible if you go through all official channels and jump through all the hops. Few points for him.
>>
>>78635199

But If you deport your liberals you'll be left with nothing but shitskins tho.
>>
>>78635451
All Canadians are to meet by the tree in Edmonton
>>
Fuck off, we don't want them.
>>
>>78635596
>ISIS jihadists
Yeah, we know.
>>
>>78635199
>>78635199
Yuropoors can't afford our maplebux
>>
>>78635596
We don't have Muslims causing major problems yet. Indians are rather quiet and the Asians don't do anything.

Also there is no black people outside Toronto so people are begging to be culturally enriched
>>
>>78636617
You are big guys, you can handle it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.